Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 28th, 2017, 02:26 AM   #1
Sevun

Sevun's Forum Picture

Default The Graveyard: Unfulfilled Dreams

Watch this:

Viola Davis' speech resonated within me. It makes me really sad to feel about this, where all this hope, these lives, these dreams has/have not come to fruition.
I'm feeling quite blue about this, because I'm afraid I will do the same thing and not chase my true calling (which I don' even know yet lol) or not die without doing what I love because I have so many things I want to do and I may get sidetracked.
I'm not sure if I'm the type of person to make their dreams come into fruition, and it is just getting me really down currently. There's this girl called Caitlin Figueiredo who has already received so many awards for her work, and she's only 21! I just feel so bad compared to her, because I want to do the same things she is doing but I'm not sure how to do that or how I'll find the time
Anyone else feel the same? Just hopeless?

I'm suffering my quarter-life crisis 10 years premature but hopefully I'll find a way and be ok. Don't be afraid to chat, I'm open to every experience and opinion!
Sevun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2017, 09:31 PM   #2
Juliarules832
Nice Poster

Name: Julia
Default Re: The Graveyard: Unfulfilled Dreams

Thank you for posting this

13 year old girl from Massachusetts. Feel free to message me about anything!
Juliarules832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2017, 08:16 AM   #3
Sevun

Sevun's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliarules832 View Post
Thank you for posting this
No worries, I just feel this sense of emptiness and dissatisfaction for the way I'm living. I want to change it, I just don't know how

I'm suffering my quarter-life crisis 10 years premature but hopefully I'll find a way and be ok. Don't be afraid to chat, I'm open to every experience and opinion!
Old December 29th, 2017, 08:45 AM   #4
TheMagicPotato
Member++

TheMagicPotato's Forum Picture

Name: Abraham

Life sucks, my friend. It's horrible, it's awful, it's not good. It keeps you down, it makes you feel like garbage. But, look at you, dog, you're still breathing and you're still going through life. So... basically...

You've made it. Every day, you survive to this thing called life, and that's a sign You've made it.

You also seek for help in tough moments, and that's very smart. You're awesome, dog!

In fact, you're going through some bad moments, and you may think your life sucks, but, look at you, you're still fighting against it, and every day that passes is a Victory against Life, so remind yourself every day, after going to sleep: I've made it. I've made it today, and I'm planning to do it tomorrow.

You're awesome, dude. Never change.

Skidaddle, Skidoodle... uR dIck iZ NOW a nOoDLe
TheMagicPotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2017, 09:33 PM   #5
Sevun

Sevun's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagicPotato View Post
Life sucks, my friend. It's horrible, it's awful, it's not good. It keeps you down, it makes you feel like garbage. But, look at you, dog, you're still breathing and you're still going through life. So... basically...

You've made it. Every day, you survive to this thing called life, and that's a sign You've made it.

You also seek for help in tough moments, and that's very smart. You're awesome, dog!

In fact, you're going through some bad moments, and you may think your life sucks, but, look at you, you're still fighting against it, and every day that passes is a Victory against Life, so remind yourself every day, after going to sleep: I've made it. I've made it today, and I'm planning to do it tomorrow.

You're awesome, dude. Never change.
Hmm, thanks for the advice!