Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 27th, 2017, 06:37 PM   #1
Captain Who

Captain Who's Forum Picture

Name: I don't Know.
Default Steps for moving forward?

So, I kicked off Year 13, this year, by dropping an A Level and then dropping another down to AS level. This means I am doing Two whole A-Levels (in Art and History) and an AS in maths - as well as EPQ. Which is like 2.9 A-Levels. However, this is not enough to get into Uni (good job I dont want to) but its also not enough if I go for a job or apprenticeship that requires at least three a-levels. I would like to go into a career in photography, and am looking into doing a course at college after A-levels, what I want to know is if this would actually be possible considering Ive already done A-levels at sixth form. Then Id like to know what I could possibly do afterwards to find work in the field of photography (preferably going into studio or weddings/events etc.) as it seems pretty hard to find a job where you dont need at least a years experience or a degree.

Thanks for reading.

Captain Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:47 AM   #2
rioo
Nice Poster

rioo's Forum Picture

Name: Rio
Default Re: Steps for moving forward?

maybe you can learn about journalism or photojurnalism. I think it is still related with photography also writing.
You also need to learn picture editing. The most important thing for freelancer is meet people to get more work.
rioo is offline   Reply With Quote