Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 26th, 2017, 07:43 PM   #1
Dimentio
Great Poster

Dimentio's Forum Picture

Name: Kieran
Default Is this even right?

Hey everyone, i felt tired as usual at about 10-10:30 pm so i went to bed, but my head was screaming at me, like actually screaming at me, it just wouldn't stop, i can't/won't go into details, but it was about the heartbreak and worrying about this one person as i saw they deleted messenger and i am scared about them, i am hoping they've done nothing bad, but it's just fears ya'know?

Anyway, i just started crying, like full blown ugly crying, then i went into this manic, paniced frenzied rush, i was getting more and more worked up, it's now 12:40 am and i decided i physically can't sleep right now, so i gave up and i am on my PC

I feel like shit and exhausted in every possible way, but i still can't sleep, i just feel so miserable right now, this depression has been so violent and horrible lately, it's got me to some really dark places, now it won't even let me sleep, i feel like shit, I'm exhausted, but i just can't do it, i can feel my head and my thoughts, like race cars on speed, just 100000 miles a minute, the tires screaming to keep up, the words screaming to all be heard over each other, the fears black and trying to consume me

I wish i could make it all stop, only one thing could and i can't do it, but i wish i could, it would all stop
Dimentio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2017, 08:28 PM   #2
Fritz
Member++

Fritz's Forum Picture

Name: Sven
Default Re: Is this even right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
Hey everyone, i felt tired as usual at about 10-10:30 pm so i went to bed, but my head was screaming at me, like actually screaming at me, it just wouldn't stop, i can't/won't go into details, but it was about the heartbreak and worrying about this one person as i saw they deleted messenger and i am scared about them, i am hoping they've done nothing bad, but it's just fears ya'know?

Anyway, i just started crying, like full blown ugly crying, then i went into this manic, paniced frenzied rush, i was getting more and more worked up, it's now 12:40 am and i decided i physically can't sleep right now, so i gave up and i am on my PC

I feel like shit and exhausted in every possible way, but i still can't sleep, i just feel so miserable right now, this depression has been so violent and horrible lately, it's got me to some really dark places, now it won't even let me sleep, i feel like shit, I'm exhausted, but i just can't do it, i can feel my head and my thoughts, like race cars on speed, just 100000 miles a minute, the tires screaming to keep up, the words screaming to all be heard over each other, the fears black and trying to consume me

I wish i could make it all stop, only one thing could and i can't do it, but i wish i could, it would all stop
Mate, I think youve got to talk to someone about the emotions growing inside of you, truly. We all want whats best

Just a person who loves to play and watch sports.

Ravioli Ravioli Give Me the Formuoli
Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2017, 08:49 PM   #3
Dimentio
Great Poster

Dimentio's Forum Picture

Name: Kieran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
Mate, I think youve got to talk to someone about the emotions growing inside of you, truly. We all want whats best
I'm in therapy and such, on all these meds, but they do nothing, nothing works any more, i have tried everything and it's doing nothing to me
Dimentio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2017, 08:50 PM   #4
Fritz
Member++

Fritz's Forum Picture

Name: Sven

I feel we need to identify the root of the emotions, and why they are coming out like this

Just a person who loves to play and watch sports.

Ravioli Ravioli Give Me the Formuoli
Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2017, 02:01 AM   #5
larasimos

Name: Lara

If the therapy or medicines isn't working, try talking to one of your best friends. Pour out your heart before them. Maybe the outburst of your emotions heal you from all your fears and anxiety.
larasimos is offline   Reply With Quote