Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 23rd, 2017, 09:40 PM   #1
CanadianCheese
Junior Member+

Default I might have Kleinfelters Mental Crisis

Hello guys, I am a 6'0 15 year old boy who is hitting puberty like every normal kid, with a 5 inch penis, very hairy, and has facial hair like moustache/goatee type, but I am afraid that I may have Kleinfelters. It says that people who have it are socially quiet, docile, helpful, and are very tall and lanky. I am very scared since I have been socially akward ever since I hit puberty and when I left my friends to join another high school. I also get worried so bad about medical diagnosis and I go on the internet. I fear that I might have it since you know I am a tall guy 6'0 who is 15 years old and I am very helpful, and I sometimes get afraid of people, or I don't fight back. I talk with my friends, but I am quiet without them. I am also hitting puberty fine, I have hair in my armpits,pubic area, moustache area, and I shave. Is it just a coincidence or do I have it? I also have long arms, legs, and kind of skinny, but have some muscle on my shoulders.
http://kidshealth.org/en/parents/kli...-syndrome.html Do I have it guys, or do you think I am overreating. Since have I in the past, been under stress and anxiety since I got afraid of myself having Diabetes, but I didn't. Plus, I am in AP classes for Science, Social, and LA. And I have good marks. Here is my photo of myself I shaved. https://gyazo.com/c678959f6faf8229948641d6352252e3
Look seriously for this forum, I am going fucking insane right now. Like seriously, I am just want to cry. I really improved on my anxiety, but I really love to overthink and I always over think of people in social situations too. I just feel that it might be an anxiety thing since I really have bad anxiety, and go to the doctors.
CanadianCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2017, 10:22 PM   #2
Juliarules832
Nice Poster

Name: Julia
Default Re: I might have Kleinfelters Mental Crisis

You are probably totally normal. Do not worry.

13 year old girl from Massachusetts. Feel free to message me about anything!
Juliarules832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2017, 10:55 PM   #3
Sevun

Sevun's Forum Picture

Default Re: I might have Kleinfelters Mental Crisis

I think you're fine! If you are worried, talk to your parents about it, I'm sure they would be able to take you to a doctor's clinic and organise an appointment.
Sevun is offline   Reply With Quote