Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old November 20th, 2017, 04:01 AM   #1
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick
Default Do girls want sex?

This might sound like a simple question. Most girls on this site admit to masturbating more often than most guys do. Most guys it about 7-10 times per week while its often close to twice that by girls.

Even though that's true, why do girls appear to not want sex? Why do they want to wait longer? Why are guys more likely to want to do it right away? Is this society? Is it true that there is some psychological thing where girls want or need guys to 'earn it'?

Guys can comment too if they have some form of experience with these issues but I'm more interested in the female perspective.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2017, 04:28 AM   #2
ChloeF
Member++

ChloeF's Forum Picture

Name: Chloe
Default Re: Do girls want sex?

Yes we do want sex, we're just not so obvious in letting it show when we're rampantly horny.
ChloeF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2017, 08:13 AM   #3
Ashwells9991

Name: Ashley

yep we want it to
Ashwells9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2017, 12:53 PM   #4
rioo
Nice Poster

rioo's Forum Picture

Name: Rio

in my experience most girl want simple sexual activity like hard kissing, hug, touching body. something more bonding. because some girl in school still afraid to doing sex all the way.
rioo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2017, 02:23 PM   #5
Leena_2003

Leena_2003's Forum Picture

Name: Leena

Personally, yes, I do want sex. But maybe this sounds a bit old-fashioned or something but I don't want to do it just for the sake of doing it. I want to to it with someone with who I'm in a stable and loving relationship. That hasn't happened yet, so until the time is right for me I will keep on "loving" myself. I am pretty sure boys and girls have much the same desire to have sex, and each person will have his or her own feelings about when and how.
Leena_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2017, 02:31 PM   #6
Barbara.
Awesome Poster

Barbara.'s Forum Picture

Name: Barb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leena_2003 View Post
Personally, yes, I do want sex. But maybe this sounds a bit old-fashioned or something but I don't want to do it just for the sake of doing it. I want to to it with someone with who I'm in a stable and loving relationship. That hasn't happened yet, so until the time is right for me I will keep on "loving" myself. I am pretty sure boys and girls have much the same desire to have sex, and each person will have his or her own feelings about when and how.
I feel the same way as you, I Couldn't have said it any better.

Barbara. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2017, 02:37 PM   #7
Uniquemind
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewLeafsFan View Post
This might sound like a simple question. Most girls on this site admit to masturbating more often than most guys do. Most guys it about 7-10 times per week while its often close to twice that by girls.

Even though that's true, why do girls appear to not want sex? Why do they want to wait longer? Why are guys more likely to want to do it right away? Is this society? Is it true that there is some psychological thing where girls want or need guys to 'earn it'?

Guys can comment too if they have some form of experience with these issues but I'm more interested in the female perspective.
And the trend of girls being less vocal about it is because of the double-Standard in judgement society foists upon us that causes us to lose friends, or even get I to arguments with our parents if they catch wind.

Medically there's also more consequences for girls than guys, if you don't warm-up right with the foreplay...someone might have to go to the ER. Guys can get aggressive during sex, it can easily turn into rape mid-act, and suddenly the sweet guy you just met who you decided to take a chance with and "put out for him" theoretically....nightmare come true.

So there's just more to consider when your a girl, in regards to putting out and even exploring your own sexuality.

Guys have it a lot simpler, their main worry are, STD's, the experience of having sex and their bedpost notch count, getting a girl pregnant (or running away from that responsibility, and that's really it.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2017, 04:43 PM   #8
Sevro au Barca

Sevro au Barca's Forum Picture

Think of it this way: biologically, guys are programmed to have sex with as many girls as possible, to pass on their genes as much as possible. However, women are programmed to try to choose the best mate possible and stick with him. From that, it kind of makes sense that guys would be a lot more likely not to care about anything besides having sex; not that that's necessarily the case, it's just the biological urge.

Talk to me about anything.
Hit me up if you need a friend.
Straight but open.
Sevro au Barca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2017, 06:09 PM   #9
Living For Love
Live To Tell

Living For Love's Forum Picture

Puberty for All Relationships and Dating

Retired H&A Moderator

~Mike was here~
Living For Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2017, 06:49 PM   #10
MissMolly

Name: Molly

Yes, girl's want sex. But I want it to be with the right guy, rather than with the guy right now.

Sex is as much an emotional activity as it is a purely physical one for me. A guy could have the greatest set of abs or shoulders in the world, but if we don't have an emotional connection, based on mutual love, respect, and understanding then I am not jumping into his arms. I may fantasize about it, but i won't actually do it.

There are also social issues. Slut shaming is still very, very much a thing in society. A girl has got to be mindful of her reputation. A guy can brag about his "conquests" and become president of the United States. A woman has a few relationships, and her credibility is instantly questioned even if raped.
MissMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:06 AM   #11
LITTLEANGEL17
Awesome Poster

LITTLEANGEL17's Forum Picture

Name: Angela - Angie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMolly View Post
Yes, girl's want sex. But I want it to be with the right guy, rather than with the guy right now.

Sex is as much an emotional activity as it is a purely physical one for me. A guy could have the greatest set of abs or shoulders in the world, but if we don't have an emotional connection, based on mutual love, respect, and understanding then I am not jumping into his arms. I may fantasize about it, but i won't actually do it.

There are also social issues. Slut shaming is still very, very much a thing in society. A girl has got to be mindful of her reputation. A guy can brag about his "conquests" and become president of the United States. A woman has a few relationships, and her credibility is instantly questioned even if raped.
I would totally agree with Molly And it's good advice that any girl/woman would be wise to take into consideration and most times the girl/woman will come off worst like get pregnant and then get dumped or get a bad reputation bu her boyfriend bragging or even from an EX boyfriend if they were dumped. I have seen it happen too often to girls a school, as well as other friends. Take Care Everyone And Stay Safe. X

**** No Profile - No Posts - DONT Send Friend Request ****

**** BE NAKED - BE FREE ****

**** SMOOTH IS BEST ****
**** TAKE CARE EVERYONE ****
**** LEZ GIRL 17 ****
LITTLEANGEL17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2017, 05:33 PM   #12
Claire Asteroid
Member++

Name: Claire

Yes I do, but I will wait.
Claire Asteroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:14 PM   #13
Princesa77
Junior Member+

Princesa77's Forum Picture

Name: Julie

Not all girls want sex. Some have deep feelings they want to nurture with their boyfriend or girlfriend, and this will always help deepen their relationship. Otherwise, sex can be meaningless other than satisfying each other's lusts.

The greatest female power is empathy to create relationships on a personal level. It's better for a woman to come across as more nurturing, more warm, and that is going to lend more success to her than for a man doing the same thing.
Princesa77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2017, 09:37 AM   #14
teddyxen

Name: Teddy

Yeah girls want sex. We're usually just a bit more picky about who we want it with. I personally prefer it to be with someone I genuinely like. I couldn't just have a one night stand after the club lol.
teddyxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:23 AM   #15
Brigje
Member++

Brigje's Forum Picture

Name: Birgit (but family and friends call me Brigje)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyxen View Post
Yeah girls want sex. We're usually just a bit more picky about who we want it with. I personally prefer it to be with someone I genuinely like. I couldn't just have a one night stand after the club lol.
Yes, this girl likes and wants sex, lots.
But according to what Teddy says.

Love is the answer .... but while I am waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.
Brigje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2017, 08:09 PM   #16
Tori123

Name: Tori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquemind View Post
And the trend of girls being less vocal about it is because of the double-Standard in judgement society foists upon us that causes us to lose friends, or even get I to arguments with our parents if they catch wind.

Medically there's also more consequences for girls than guys, if you don't warm-up right with the foreplay...someone might have to go to the ER. Guys can get aggressive during sex, it can easily turn into rape mid-act, and suddenly the sweet guy you just met who you decided to take a chance with and "put out for him" theoretically....nightmare come true.

So there's just more to consider when your a girl, in regards to putting out and even exploring your own sexuality.

Guys have it a lot simpler, their main worry are, STD's, the experience of having sex and their bedpost notch count, getting a girl pregnant (or running away from that responsibility, and that's really it.
I also just want to say yes we do want to have sex but i know like id be worried to because lots of things could happen but it will also go around the school fast because guys cant keep their mouths shut about having sex.
Tori123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2017, 02:27 PM   #17
Leena_2003

Leena_2003's Forum Picture

Name: Leena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori123 View Post
I also just want to say yes we do want to have sex but i know like id be worried to because lots of things could happen but it will also go around the school fast because guys cant keep their mouths shut about having sex.
Maybe it's different when you get a little older, or maybe it's different in other places, but I can say in my school when word gets around that a young teen girl (under 16) has had sex, boys think that you are "easy" or "slutty". And the news spread fast. It's just the way it is.
Leena_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2017, 09:03 PM   #18
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

I can say from my exoeriences that they do want sexual stuff, but not sex per se. Most of the times I had to wait and build something beautiful with a girl before we had sex. The key is in earning her trust and making her feel pretty, loved and cared for when she is with you. That and time. Even though sometimes they might be rampantly horny, they won't want sex but something more bonding like hugs kisses scratching... This is just based off my experience and it can vary. No two persons are the same.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2017, 10:46 AM   #19
Triple k

Triple k's Forum Picture

Name: Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leena_2003 View Post
Maybe it's different when you get a little older, or maybe it's different in other places, but I can say in my school when word gets around that a young teen girl (under 16) has had sex, boys think that you are "easy" or "slutty". And the news spread fast. It's just the way it is.
very true
Triple k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2017, 03:32 PM   #20
Nikki_1

Nikki_1's Forum Picture

Name: Nicola

I think we all want sex but i want to wait for Mr Right
Nikki_1 is offline   Reply With Quote