Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old November 20th, 2017, 12:02 AM   #1
EssentialAspiration
Junior Member+

Default Am I unwell?

I looked through the threads i've started on this site and realized that I've been posting since 2014. So that's three years, from 15 years of age to an 18 year old adult. All my posts reflect my self hatred and my inability to handle stress. Thinking about it that doesn't sound healthy, I have the same problems I had 3 years ago, lying awake at night hating myself.
Am I unwell? Should I seek help?
EssentialAspiration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2017, 12:38 AM   #2
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut
Default Re: Am I unwell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssentialAspiration View Post
I looked through the threads i've started on this site and realized that I've been posting since 2014. So that's three years, from 15 years of age to an 18 year old adult. All my posts reflect my self hatred and my inability to handle stress. Thinking about it that doesn't sound healthy, I have the same problems I had 3 years ago, lying awake at night hating myself.
I guess this is up to you. If you feel so unwell that you can't get out of this state alone, maybe seeking help would be a good idea. It is your decision. Help from others only works if you really want this help.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:15 PM   #3
Joe45x

Joe45x's Forum Picture

Name: Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssentialAspiration View Post
Heya buddy

That's a long time, hehe. In a sense, it is good that your messages reflect or show your emotions; It means that you have been sharing them, not totally bottling them up, right?Even if you haven't meant to do that, you have, which is absolutely brilliant, let's get you a pat on that back

Are you unwell? No one here is able to answer that question, we don't KNOW know you, so of course we can't tell you that, but one thing we, or I can tell you is that it really is okay to be unwell, to not be happy - Accepting that it's okay to not be okay is a huge step to moving forward.

It's okay to have the same problems you had 3 years ago, I want you to know that. We sometimes expect to get better super soon, but that really isn't true, I wish it was, but it isn't, unfortunately.
Joe45x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:49 PM   #4
Just JT
I give a actual fuck

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

I think having a low self esteem or a poor self image isnít the best things in the world, but thatís my opinion, maybe youíre happy with that, maybe not.

If not, then maybe you should seek some help you feel better or differently about yourself?

If the posts you made over the past 3 years you donít like, or donít like how they sound, Iíd maybe take a strong look at the words you used and find a different way to express yourself so youíre ok with how you sound

You may not be able to do that, itís like an inner feeling and how you feel and what you want for yourself
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote