Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 7th, 2017, 08:48 PM   #1
messid

messid's Forum Picture

Default Smallest soft size?

Hey everyone
Im turning 18 next month and usually ive been used to being pretty confident about my size but ive started worrying again lately...
i noticed that i dont ever see any guys (especially my age) that are small like me (1.5 inches soft on a good day...usually less than 1 inch after a work out)...and i use lockers at gyms and swimming pools a lot...but maybe my experience is super limited

whats the smallest soft size youve ever seen on a late teen or young adult? i want to know that im not the only one out there and maybe not that rare!! that would help me know that its okay that my puberty has pretty much stopped... there should be a few others right?? thanks guys

17 y.o. / straight / Ohio / probably playing soccer or video games
Old November 7th, 2017, 08:50 PM   #2
Brandon-19Bi

Name: Brandon
Default Re: Smallest soft size?

I'm 20 and I'm nothing to look at soft, now hard and that's another story. Lol
Old November 7th, 2017, 09:01 PM   #3
hesaidhesaid
Member++

hesaidhesaid's Forum Picture

Name: Hans

It's not that rare...although I'm yet to work out how this is puberty related...

[COLOR="White"]19. Writer, photographer, musician, loving guy. Come say hi- I don't bite. No, really, I don't.

And no that username is not a typo - it's a pun on an old television show "he said, she said"...but as I'm seeing another guy, that's why it's "he said, he said".
Old November 7th, 2017, 09:23 PM   #4
TheSmokingMan
Nice Poster

TheSmokingMan's Forum Picture

Name: Caleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by messid View Post
Hey everyone
Im turning 18 next month and usually ive been used to being pretty confident about my size but ive started worrying again lately...
i noticed that i dont ever see any guys (especially my age) that are small like me (1.5 inches soft on a good day...usually less than 1 inch after a work out)...and i use lockers at gyms and swimming pools a lot...but maybe my experience is super limited

whats the smallest soft size youve ever seen on a late teen or young adult? i want to know that im not the only one out there and maybe not that rare!! that would help me know that its okay that my puberty has pretty much stopped... there should be a few others right?? thanks guys
Well I haven't been naked with other guys yet, but it IS only your soft size. I'm sure when you're hard there's no trouble or question at all really. So just focus on "when it counts". I'm sure you have every reason to be confident
Old November 7th, 2017, 10:28 PM   #5
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

This is not puberty related