Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old November 5th, 2017, 03:56 PM   #1
Teenage_girl

Name: Millie
Unhappy Help!

I want to lose weight but I seem to just add it on without eating more than normal. I do more exercise to compensate but nothing is working... itís getting to a point that if I try anything else it could be dangerous for my health
I donít want my Mum to know because she will have a go at me but could someone please recommend something 😭
Teenage_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2017, 05:35 PM   #2
Anniebanannie
Member++

Anniebanannie's Forum Picture

Name: Annie
Default Re: Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teenage_girl View Post
I want to lose weight but I seem to just add it on without eating more than normal. I do more exercise to compensate but nothing is working... itís getting to a point that if I try anything else it could be dangerous for my health
I donít want my Mum to know because she will have a go at me but could someone please recommend something 😭
Hi Millie. How old are you? You may weigh more because you're still growing. Exercise is definitely the best thing to stay in shape.

How much weight have you gained over what period of time?

I realize these are all questions and no answers. Maybe with more information, people will have more suggestions.

I'm having a great time here. I'm open to chat, too.
Anniebanannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2017, 03:07 AM   #3
Teenage_girl

Name: Millie

Thank you Annie I have lost half a pound and i forget how weight fluctuates throughout the day. I am 6.13 and I am now trying to be healthier regardless of my weight.
Teenage_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2017, 05:51 PM   #4
dancedreamergirl
Banned

dancedreamergirl's Forum Picture

Name: Emily

Have you talked to a doctor about this? Do you know your BMI? Are you a healthy weight?

Because if you really are eating healthy and exercising, you should be a healthy weight. I'm wondering if you really are a healthy weight and just don't like what you weigh, or if you seriously are packing on the pounds--which would signify some other health problem, and would require a doctor's visit to find out what it is so they can treat you.
dancedreamergirl is offline   Reply With Quote