Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 3rd, 2017, 03:24 PM   #1
InternetTeen
Member+

Location: With my parents who live with me who live next to my neighbours house who live next to my house
Default Girl likes me but i like other girl!!

I like a girl (lets call her Girl A) but i don't think i have a chance with her. I probably have a 10-20 percent chance of going out with her. I also think she likes someone else. I have tried giving up on her but it's sorta difficult.
However this girl (this is Girl B) i used to like, likes me now, i think, and i still kind of like her. Here is my problem. I like Girl A and i don't think i have a chance with her and i think she likes someone else. If Girl B asked me out i don't know if i'd say yes or no because i like Girl A but i don't think she'll ever like me.

Yes, i know this sounds weird, stupid and super confusing..

EDIT: the boy girl A likes has a girlfriend now

Last edited by InternetTeen; November 11th, 2017 at 08:20 AM.
InternetTeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2017, 02:58 AM   #2
Straya
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Girl likes me but i like other girl!!

if you think girl a likes someone else and you also dont think you have a chance with her then your gonna have to slowly start the process of giving up on that fantasy

bi aussie guy always up for making new friends. im on kik or pm more than im on skype
Straya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:24 AM   #3
topseededamateur

topseededamateur's Forum Picture

Name: Khaled

i think youd better go for someone else
topseededamateur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:38 PM   #4
Just JT
I give a actual fuck

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

I wouldn’t give up on girl A, but I wouldn’t be pushy either if she likes or is going out with someone else. Maybe just try and be her friend, just friends, see where that leads. But be ready for rejection if it ever comes

About Girl B? Probably the same advice but opposite. Just be friends, see where it goes. Don’t go out with her like that if you don’t have feelings for her like that. That just sucks. But you never know where a friendship leads to.

Don’t pass up a good opportunity of having a friend, no matter where it leads to

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2017, 04:14 PM   #5
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

I think you need to give up on Girl A completely. You could then go out with Girl B if you like her and would want to date. If not Girl B then look for someone else you like and want to date. Girl A is past history and you need to get over her and enjoy your life.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2017, 02:44 AM   #6
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

I disagree! I don't think this is weird, confusing, or unusual.

It's up to you. Don't get me wrong, I know that it can be extremely difficult to let go of someone that you like. I was on a girl's hook for several years. The longer you're in to her, the harder it is to move passed her. But if you've got a 10-20% chance of getting her, you could try to make a move. If you plan on making a move on Girl A, do it soon before you get more attached.

On the other hand, Girl B likes you and you've liked her previously. So there's something their that sounds like a sure thing. Only you can decide if it's worth throwing that away. Good luck!

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2017, 07:53 PM   #7
dancedreamergirl
Banned

dancedreamergirl's Forum Picture

Name: Emily

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetTeen View Post
I like a girl (lets call her Girl A) but i don't think i have a chance with her. I probably have a 10-20 percent chance of going out with her. I also think she likes someone else. I have tried giving up on her but it's sorta difficult.
However this girl (this is Girl B) i used to like, likes me now, i think, and i still kind of like her. Here is my problem. I like Girl A and i don't think i have a chance with her and i think she likes someone else. If Girl B asked me out i don't know if i'd say yes or no because i like Girl A but i don't think she'll ever like me.

Yes, i know this sounds weird, stupid and super confusing..
I'd ask Girl A out. If she says no, then maybe you'll be more open to considering Girl B. However, since she hasn't asked you yet, there's really no reason to worry about it. And if even if you did go out with her, that doesn't have to mean you end up being an item.

I would ask Girl A out, though. A 20 percent chance is still a chance, and if you get rejected it doesn't have to hurt, because someone else likes you, right? This really doesn't seem like a problem.
dancedreamergirl is offline   Reply With Quote