Mark2000
Banned

Name: Markie

http://https://youtu.be/sk-vUWIK2Hs

Here is proof of Exeter Job Corps

Proof its not safe at a Job Corps.

https://youtu.be/sk-vUWIK2Hs

Posts merged. ~Endeavour

Last edited by Atlantis; November 2nd, 2017 at 11:54 AM.
Mark2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2017, 11:20 AM   #22
bojack
Member++

bojack's Forum Picture

Name: Luke
Default Re: Job corps in Rhode Island

Jesus, you really get off on hating poor kids, don't you? For some of these kids, this is literally the only opportunity to get training they get. And so what if the govt funds it? Would you rather have them put more into military spending?

Open to talk about anything anytime. huge nerd/really into video games and music. bi-curious. feel free to hit me up whenever
bojack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2017, 01:00 PM   #23
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT
Default Re: Job corps in Rhode Island

So what you posted a couple posts ago, came from where? Thereís no citation. For all we know you could of just wrote that yourself.

Also, no matter how bad you think this or that is, what your taking about is 1, 2, or 3 peopleís accounting of whoís personal experience? What about the ones who made it though, did well, had a positive experience? We donít hear a litany or this do we? Because we canít.

Seems to me that no matter what business your talking about, and it is a business, your gonna have unhappy customers. Thatís part of life. And there always gonna be people or adults in power who abuse kids. Thatís also a part of life. Not a good side of life believe me, we all know that.

Iím not trying to justify anything either. One life ruined is to many. But just cause a few people had a bad experience or didnít turn out so great, donít mean that the program in its entirety sucks.

I been in some pretty shitty programs myself. In fact they all suck. And what I did learn from every one of them is that the kids who are just pissed off and donít wanna get better, create the biggest fucking problems. And sometimes that means trumped up accusations to have there 5 mins of fame. Not saying that happened here, rather just sayiní

Most importantly what I learned in programs is if you want the help, and do the work, youíll do well, get better, go home, if thatís an option. Not saying your wrong about all this, just sharing some of what I know.

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote