Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 29th, 2017, 09:42 AM   #1
Seraph

Seraph's Forum Picture

Name: Seraph
Default Is it weird to want to be elf-like?

For over a decade I have found myself attracted to male elves (not Christmas Elves, more like Tolkien Elves) and for long have I wished to look like one myself, so is it weird?

I don't feel attracted to them because of their immortality (but that is one of the reasons) but rather their appearance. I just love their long golden/black hair and sparkling eyes and their hairless slender bodies, for some reason they just captures my attention and make me want to be one.

I consider myself bisexual and am effortlessly attracted to boys and girls, but seldom do I feel attraction towards those who do not have an elf-like figure (that means lithe hairless bodies). So do you guys think it's weird if I wish to look like an elf and/or would you consider it gender-fluidity?

UTLIEN AUR! AUTA I LM!

Out of the Great Sea I have come to you now at the turn of the tide,
and here I will abide until the end of days.

bisexual | jack of all trades | spirit of fire
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2017, 11:02 AM   #2
swimjoey1
Member++

Name: Joey
Default Re: Is it weird to want to be elf-like?

No I don’t think it’s weird. Everyone has the own preferences on what they are attracted to.
swimjoey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2017, 11:12 AM   #3
pauly

Name: paul

I get the feeling that a moderator will come along and tell you that this isn't puberty related.

Even if that doesn't happen, it's a very strange question which I'm sorry to say I can't answer.
pauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2017, 11:18 AM   #4
Seraph

Seraph's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauly View Post
I get the feeling that a moderator will come along and tell you that this isn't puberty related.

Even if that doesn't happen, it's a very strange question which I'm sorry to say I can't answer.
If that is, then please move it to the appropriate area as I don't know where to put this.

UTLIEN AUR! AUTA I LM!

Old October 29th, 2017, 11:43 AM   #5
Lost in the Echo
mofo

Lost in the Echo's Forum Picture

Name: Bo

Sounds a little fucked up and weird tbh. But hey, theres a lot people out there with kinks if you wanna call it that and specific things theyre attracted to. So its not weird in that regard I guess.

You like what you like. Just do you I suppose.
Lost in the Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2017, 02:11 PM   #6
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

It's a bit odd but we all have fetishes and dreams about being something we aren't at times.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2017, 03:34 PM   #7
Hans_Olo

Hans_Olo's Forum Picture

Name: Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
For over a decade I have found myself attracted to male elves (not Christmas Elves, more like Tolkien Elves) and for long have I wished to look like one myself, so is it weird?

I don't feel attracted to them because of their immortality (but that is one of the reasons) but rather their appearance. I just love their long golden/black hair and sparkling eyes and their hairless slender bodies, for some reason they just captures my attention and make me want to be one.

I consider myself bisexual and am effortlessly attracted to boys and girls, but seldom do I feel attraction towards those who do not have an elf-like figure (that means lithe hairless bodies). So do you guys think it's weird if I wish to look like an elf and/or would you consider it gender-fluidity?
I wouldn't consider it any different to normal really. If you like to look like an Elf, i wouldn't really call that gender-fluidity, as it seems to be based on appearance and not an actual feeling that you are a different gender, but I may be wrong. (I'd recommend searching online to find out how/what it feels like to be gender-fluid)

It could also be that because (I assume from your profile) you are a fan of the Tolkien universe, you have grown up seeing Elves as the perfect human form (Or something like that), As I suppose was the Intention of his writing. (as a fan of Tolkien's stories myElf (ha ha a pun, did you see that))

I feel like I may have strayed a bit off topic, but I wouldn't consider what you feel 'weird' (I mean come on, who doesn't agree elves aren't attractive).
(wow this is long)
Hans_Olo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 01:06 AM   #8
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Puberty for Boys Teen Sexuality and Gender

I feel it fits better here to be answered.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:48 AM   #9
azurzg
Member+

azurzg's Forum Picture

Name: Azur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post

I do find some Elves attractive, yes. However, some, not all. And yes, I'd say there are probably some Elf-like physical attributes I do find attractive.

You're original question (Is it weird to want to be elf-like?), however, I cannot really answer. I think it is best to want to be exactly who you are.

Everyone else will probably not be as good as you at being you

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
-- I believe this quite is attributed to Oscar Wilde
azurzg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 03:40 PM   #10
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

No its not weird to want to b anyone.
To each his own. I'm Batman for Halloween.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:39 PM   #11
BlackParadePixie
Awesome Poster

BlackParadePixie's Forum Picture

Name: Fiona

I wouldn't say weird...different, yes. I mean, look at the people that want to be, or think they are a wolf...or horse, or some other kind of animal. Somewhat odd, yes, but more accepted these days than it might used to have been. But elves don't actually exist, to technically you can't really BE one...so I can see how people might think it weird.

17 - f - Wes Anderson fan

BlackParadePixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 10:55 PM   #12
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

I get where you are so into something like Lord of the Rings and you look at the elves and say that would be so cool to be like them. It is understandable why you would be attracted to some of the actors and actresses they use. Everyone has certain types of people they are into and you are going to be more attracted to similar looking people.

Do realize though, elves are fictional and do not be so engrossed in fantasy you miss something special. Weird no but as Fiona @BlackParadePixie says it is different and could be construed as weird.

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 11:19 PM   #13
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

Name: Liam

I've read/heard of a lot of more stranger things. So, it's your thing. But, tbh, it would be imo a sad thing if, as an adult, lets say a thirty something, you still have this attraction to elves.

"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."

lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2017, 12:50 AM   #14
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Well there is basically nothing wrong with being attracted to the androgynous type and wanting to look like that. It is just a beauty ideal like many others. Different people are attracted to different things and that's okay.

However if you get engrossed too much into a fictional world like the Lord of the Rings or whatever else you like it you will miss out on a lot in the real world. It can easily make you an outsider. So it's fine to have a certain beauty ideal and to like certain fictional characters and all...but don't distance yourself from the real world.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2017, 05:51 AM   #15
Seraph

Seraph's Forum Picture

Well guys, I get that elves are fictional (or maybe we just don't know about them) but I can't help the fact that I like these traits -- I won't say that long hair, beardless faces and lithe bodies signify feminine traits but that's what the norm considers them. Alongside that, I particularly don't feel attracted towards the actors but the traits themselves.

UTLIEN AUR! AUTA I LM!

Old November 7th, 2017, 01:49 PM   #16
wolfbuddy
Junior Member+

wolfbuddy's Forum Picture

Name: Jonathan

I won't consider it gender-fluidity or weird if you want to like an elf, I want to like one too and I believe there are many who'd like to look like one as well. In LoTR all the elves are potrayed as really hot and cute (I love elves <3), everyone likes to look like hot and cute and so its not strange if you want to look like an elf.
wolfbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2017, 07:54 PM   #17
hayley2003
Junior Member+

hayley2003's Forum Picture

Name: Hayley

i kinda thought it was joke when i first read it because elves aren't real, but what other people have said already kinda makes sense.

i just like guys, but i know some girls like just girls, and some guys like just guys, and then there is a bunch of people who like both.

i guess i've kinda learned that it's normal for people to like a lot of different things. if people want to dress like elves and have fun together, it doesn't bother me; i just never heard of it before.
hayley2003 is offline   Reply With Quote