Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 20th, 2017, 04:56 PM   #21
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover
 
Stronk Serb's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 3, 2012
Location: Serbia (FYR)
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Quebec Passes Racist Law Against Muslim Women.

Here in Serbia having your face covered is illegal for identification and security reasons. The only ones who can have their faces covered are members of the special forces when in uniform. Besides, Muslims in Serbia and neighboring countries view the practice as barbaric. The farthest they will go is a scarf covering the hair, and not a lot of people do it. Also lmao at the racist statement, you can call it authoritarian, xenophobic at best, but racist... Islam is not a race. There are Slavic Muslims, Turkic Muslims, Arab Muslims, Iranian Muslims, Afghani Muslims, Indian Muslims (Pakistani), even Chinese Muslims and so on. I can guarantee you that not all of them wear that hideous and degrading attire, just like not every Christian is a gay-hating member of the KKK.


Also I can use this (strawman) argument. Serbia does not allow anyone to cover their face, so it must mean that is the reason we suffered no Islamic terror attacks. Totally because of that, not because we are irrelevant.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
"Democracy is a dictatorship of the fools"
-Friedrich von Schiller (1759 1805)
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Likes: (1)
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2017, 10:15 AM   #22
mattsmith48
VT Lover
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: canada
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Default Re: Quebec Passes Racist Law Against Muslim Women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living For Love View Post
Yes, but just like someone has the right to deny receiving a blood transfusion, shouldn't people also have the right to get themselves killed with any other negative consequence to other people? If I want to commit suicide by driving a motorcycle without a helmet, why shouldn't I be able to do it?
First, if someone wants to kill them self they are easier ways than not wearing a helmet on a motorcycle.

Refusing medical treatment is a right, no matter if its something as small as a blood transfusion, or asking to not be resuscitated. Suicide is only a right when suffering from an incurable disease and done by medical professional following the consent of the patient, if that person able to make the decisions at the moment or had pre-written instructions of it when they were able to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living For Love View Post
Wooow, so you'd fine them while still allowing them to refuse to serve gay people? Holy sh!t, I think even liberals would disagree with you there xD
That's not what I said, the fine is the consequence to the business owner discriminating against gay people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living For Love View Post
Please provide evidence that (any) god doesn't exist. And you still haven't answered my question why religion should be private.
That's not how thing work, its the person who believe in a certain god that as to prove its not bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronk Serb View Post
Here in Serbia having your face covered is illegal for identification and security reasons. The only ones who can have their faces covered are members of the special forces when in uniform. Besides, Muslims in Serbia and neighboring countries view the practice as barbaric. The farthest they will go is a scarf covering the hair, and not a lot of people do it. Also lmao at the racist statement, you can call it authoritarian, xenophobic at best, but racist... Islam is not a race. There are Slavic Muslims, Turkic Muslims, Arab Muslims, Iranian Muslims, Afghani Muslims, Indian Muslims (Pakistani), even Chinese Muslims and so on. I can guarantee you that not all of them wear that hideous and degrading attire, just like not every Christian is a gay-hating member of the KKK.


Also I can use this (strawman) argument. Serbia does not allow anyone to cover their face, so it must mean that is the reason we suffered no Islamic terror attacks. Totally because of that, not because we are irrelevant.
You live in a mass surveillance state, where even not having an ID on you is illegal, I wouldn't really use that as an example.

The terrorist argument thats just bullshit, here we don't give a shit if a women wears a burka and we had as many terrorist attacks from people wearing burkas as you in your country.

Straight Canadian boy
feel free to pm me will talk about anything
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2017, 01:51 PM   #23
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover
 
Stronk Serb's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 3, 2012
Location: Serbia (FYR)
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Quebec Passes Racist Law Against Muslim Women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
You live in a mass surveillance state, where even not having an ID on you is illegal, I wouldn't really use that as an example.

The terrorist argument thats just bullshit, here we don't give a shit if a women wears a burka and we had as many terrorist attacks from people wearing burkas as you in your country.
M a s s S u r v e i l l a n c e S t a t e ?

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Yes, we must carry ID's and cannot have our face covered in public, but only the police can ask us for our ID. In any other way, we have equal rights. We don't have Big Brother spying on us.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
"Democracy is a dictatorship of the fools"
-Friedrich von Schiller (1759 1805)
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2017, 11:46 PM   #24
mattsmith48
VT Lover
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: canada
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Default Re: Quebec Passes Racist Law Against Muslim Women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronk Serb View Post
M a s s S u r v e i l l a n c e S t a t e ?

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Yes, we must carry ID's and cannot have our face covered in public, but only the police can ask us for our ID. In any other way, we have equal rights. We don't have Big Brother spying on us.
Don't be mad, I'm just going with what you said

Straight Canadian boy
feel free to pm me will talk about anything
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:31 AM   #25
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover
 
Stronk Serb's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 3, 2012
Location: Serbia (FYR)
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Quebec Passes Racist Law Against Muslim Women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
Don't be mad, I'm just going with what you said
Being required by law to carry your ID in public and not being allowed to have your face covered in public does not make a surveillance state.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
"Democracy is a dictatorship of the fools"
-Friedrich von Schiller (1759 1805)
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Likes: (1)
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2017
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2017, VirtualTeen.org