Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 26th, 2017, 09:34 PM   #1
amandam954

Name: Amanda
Default What Happened at your Physical?

I'm just curious because I've heard from many different people that physicals are done differently at different doctors so I wanted to know what happened at other doctors. What does your doctor do at your physical and how old are you?

For me, my doctor has me put a gown on first. My doctor lets me leave my bra and panties on. When the doctor comes in he asks me all kinds of questions about school, friends, drugs and my period. My doctor usually starts the exam by checking my ears, eyes, nose, etc. He usually feels around my neck and my collar bone and stuff. Then he listens to my heart and my back, and then he has me lay down and he listens to my stomach and feels my stomach. So then he tells me that needs to check my boobs and that I have to take my bra off. He kind of feels around them and then checks on a sheet how developed I am. Then he has me pull my gown back up and tells me to pull my panties down to my knees and he has me lay down and he pulls the gown up to my stomach for a few seconds and just looks at my public hair. And that's pretty much it, after he leaves I get dressed and leave.
amandam954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2017, 09:40 PM   #2
lori99

lori99's Forum Picture

Default Re: What Happened at your Physical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandam954 View Post
I'm just curious because I've heard from many different people that physicals are done differently at different doctors so I wanted to know what happened at other doctors. What does your doctor do at your physical and how old are you?

For me, my doctor has me put a gown on first. My doctor lets me leave my bra and panties on. When the doctor comes in he asks me all kinds of questions about school, friends, drugs and my period. My doctor usually starts the exam by checking my ears, eyes, nose, etc. He usually feels around my neck and my collar bone and stuff. Then he listens to my heart and my back, and then he has me lay down and he listens to my stomach and feels my stomach. So then he tells me that needs to check my boobs and that I have to take my bra off. He kind of feels around them and then checks on a sheet how developed I am. Then he has me pull my gown back up and tells me to pull my panties down to my knees and he has me lay down and he pulls the gown up to my stomach for a few seconds and just looks at my public hair. And that's pretty much it, after he leaves I get dressed and leave.
Same thing as you except I don't keep my underwear on
lori99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2017, 07:06 AM   #3
angelina
Nice Poster

angelina's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandam954 View Post
I'm just curious because I've heard from many different people that physicals are done differently at different doctors .
That is true..but mostly we girls in our school would be in bra and panties off during physical examination whether by male doctor or female doctor. They check for mammary cancer ,vaginal cleanliness etc. This type of physical examinations are good for us.
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2017, 04:21 PM   #4
Ashelyisamazing878
Banned

Name: Ashely

I'm 15, and my physical is basically the same but I am naked the whole time. It's pretty embarrassing and all and it doesn't matter whether it's a nurse doing it or a doctor.
Ashelyisamazing878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2017, 07:49 PM   #5
DerpyGirl
Banned

Name: Sammy(Samantha)

So he just looks at your pubic hair then it's over?

I'm 17. Mine has checked my breasts and listened to my heart and lungs (all while a gown on) she's had me pull up the gown to feel around on my tummy, then pull my underwear down so she can check for any cysts I guess. She's never put her finger in me though.
DerpyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2017, 12:26 AM   #6
KarmenP
Banned

KarmenP's Forum Picture

Name: Karmen

My doctor asks me health questions and weighs me. Then she checks my pulse. Then she checks my heart and lungs under my shirt. Then I lay down and she lifts up my shirt and checks my tunny. Then she makes me unbutton my pants and takes by pulse by my vagina and the pulse in my ankles and feet.
My doctor doesn't check my breasts or vagina but asks me if I have issues.
KarmenP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2017, 05:20 PM   #7
aneta

Name: Aneta

I'm 17. My regular doctor first ask me at family, school, isues and periods. Then she sends me to restroom for urine sample. When I come back I undress clothes and I keep only bra and panties. She listens my heart and lungs, take my pulse, check eyes, ears, nose and looks in to my throat. Nurse weighs me and measures me. I take off my bra and lie down on the table. Doctor looks at my breasts but she dont touch, feels my belly, check my kneese and ankles. Then I undress panties, doctor first spreads my vagina, then my butt and check me. She alwais exam me down there, but she never put in me finger or anything else.
aneta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2017, 10:02 PM   #8
BaronessJamison

similiar for me, except my panties are off when the exam starts and i just have a bra on
BaronessJamison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2017, 09:22 PM   #9
Beachgirl16

Name: Arianna

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneta View Post
I'm 17. My regular doctor first ask me at family, school, isues and periods. Then she sends me to restroom for urine sample. When I come back I undress clothes and I keep only bra and panties. She listens my heart and lungs, take my pulse, check eyes, ears, nose and looks in to my throat. Nurse weighs me and measures me. I take off my bra and lie down on the table. Doctor looks at my breasts but she dont touch, feels my belly, check my kneese and ankles. Then I undress panties, doctor first spreads my vagina, then my butt and check me. She alwais exam me down there, but she never put in me finger or anything else.
My doctor did all of this to me but I was naked for the whole thing. And they ended up sticking a finger in me and it hurt.
Beachgirl16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2017, 05:52 PM   #10
Amberlynn

Amberlynn's Forum Picture

Name: Amberlynn
Cool Re: What Happened at your Physical?

When I started puberty a few years ago my doctor would ask me to take bra off and lay down. Then he would examine my tummy and I jumped because my belly is real ticklish. Then he felt my breasts and my nipples to check for development and for any lumps. Then he had me take my panties off, luckily I was wearing a skirt that day. One less thing to take off right? I flipped my skirt up and he checked my pelvis and my vagina. It didn't hurt when he was examining my vagina. Anyways, long story short after a few appointments of having to take off my bra and panties each time I would just not wear them. I thought ahead
Amberlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2017, 05:25 PM   #11
Cloudyhue

When I get a physical I'm fully clothed. The most they do is quickly look at my pubes down my pants.

I'm furry garbage.
Cloudyhue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:01 AM   #12
LITTLEANGEL18
Awesome Poster

LITTLEANGEL18's Forum Picture

Name: Angela - Angie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudyhue View Post
When I get a physical I'm fully clothed. The most they do is quickly look at my pubes down my pants.
What was the doctor looking for quickly looking at your pubes down your pants

**** No Profile - No Posts - DONT Send Friend Request ****

**** BE NAKED - BE FREE ****

**** SMOOTH IS BEST ****
**** TAKE CARE EVERYONE ****
**** LEZ GIRL 18 ****
LITTLEANGEL18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2017, 07:43 AM   #13
bunnyhabit
Banned

Name: shasha

My doctor doesn't let me wear anything during physical. usually is him and one nurse in examination room. he ask about family, sexual activities, any discomforts in my body and if my periods are still at same time of month and normal flow. he gives a cup for urine sample. he takes a blood sample from my arm then listens my heart and lungs, take my pulse, he examines my eyes, ears, nose and looks in to my throat. He weighs me and measures my breasts, waist and hips. Doctor rubs my breasts for imperfections feels my belly, check my kneese and ankles. Then I spread my vagina and he puts metal object in it and inspect with magnifying glass then does same thing to my bum, then my butt and asks for poop sample. he waits
till i put my panties and bra on before leaving. i get medical report from him in three days.
bunnyhabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2017, 11:03 PM   #14
Cloudyhue

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITTLEANGEL16 View Post
What was the doctor looking for quickly looking at your pubes down your pants
Checking pube growth I guess?

I'm furry garbage.
Cloudyhue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2017, 12:10 PM   #15
angelina
Nice Poster

angelina's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudyhue View Post
Checking pube growth I guess?
Not only that , they are checking for all aspects like formation of any cyst inside vagina , yeast infection , Vulvovaginitis etc

i'm a bi..girls,feel free to contact me through PM or mail
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2017, 03:35 AM   #16
Michelle98

Name: Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyhabit View Post
My doctor doesn't let me wear anything during physical. usually is him and one nurse in examination room. he ask about family, sexual activities, any discomforts in my body and if my periods are still at same time of month and normal flow. he gives a cup for urine sample. he takes a blood sample from my arm then listens my heart and lungs, take my pulse, he examines my eyes, ears, nose and looks in to my throat. He weighs me and measures my breasts, waist and hips. Doctor rubs my breasts for imperfections feels my belly, check my kneese and ankles. Then I spread my vagina and he puts metal object in it and inspect with magnifying glass then does same thing to my bum, then my butt and asks for poop sample. he waits
till i put my panties and bra on before leaving. i get medical report from him in three days.
Wow, didn't it feel weird when he looked inside your vagina and bum?
Michelle98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2017, 04:00 PM   #17
Girly talker

Name: Sara

Iím 16 and at my last Physical I got undressed and my doctor told me to lay on the table. He took 2 of his fingers and shoved them all the way into my vagin. I told him it hurt and he stopped so then he checked my breast to make sure they were heathly and he started to massage them. I got really horny and I didnít tell my parents when I got home and I havenít been back since
Girly talker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2017, 07:25 PM   #18
chasecoco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girly talker View Post
Iím 16 and at my last Physical I got undressed and my doctor told me to lay on the table. He took 2 of his fingers and shoved them all the way into my vagin. I told him it hurt and he stopped so then he checked my breast to make sure they were heathly and he started to massage them. I got really horny and I didnít tell my parents when I got home and I havenít been back since
Pretty much the same happened here except he shoved his fingers in multiple times. And when he checked my breasts, I was pretty sure that he wasn't just checking for cancer.
chasecoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2017, 11:53 PM   #19
MissMolly

Name: Molly

I've never had a doctor actually shove their fingers inside me, but she does make me spread my legs and looks at my vagina and anus
MissMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2017, 11:54 PM   #20
MissMolly

Name: Molly

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasecoco View Post
Pretty much the same happened here except he shoved his fingers in multiple times. And when he checked my breasts, I was pretty sure that he wasn't just checking for cancer.
This is why I don't think I will ever have a male doctor. No thanks.
MissMolly is offline   Reply With Quote