Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old October 12th, 2017, 10:34 AM   #1
haley-james68

Name: haley
Default hopeless crush?

ok so a year and a few months ago i started having a crush on this boy i had a few classes with, like at first it was just a small crush but then i started really falling for him. he was all i could think about. i couldn't sleep, eat, pay attention to anything because he was all i could think about and i 'stalked' him online and told my friends blah blah blah... also, i'm a really shy person so i never talked to him like.. ever. i never even said hi to him. but i feel like i was really in love with him, i mean he made me want to get up in the morning so i could just see him. i even liked dumb things about him like how sometimes he just whistled for no reason, how he talks about a movie while he's watching it, the way he sits, etc. but now about 4 months ago i graduated so i haven't seen him since but i can't stop thinking about him still. i don't even know if he graduated. what should i do to make this go away? it's driving me insane i know he'd never like a girl like me and i know i'll most likely never see him again so how can i get over this because it's hopeless.
haley-james68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2017, 03:27 PM   #2
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy
Default Re: hopeless crush?

Get involved with some other activity like
a school club or sports or volunteering at
a soup kitchen or nursing home to start
getting ur mind off what is eating at u.
In a way u will meet new people and get
to make new friends.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2017, 05:01 PM   #3
mick01
Awesome Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick

This is probably something you don't want to hear, but the only way that I've gotten over crushes is by time passing. Especially if you're not seeing him much or at all anymore. Day by day, you'll start thinking about him less and then realize one day you haven't thought about him in a while.
mick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2017, 03:43 AM   #4
NewLeafsFan
Great Poster

Name: Cedrick

Is there a way that you could contact him? Facebook, twitter? Send him a friend request and if he accepts wait a few days before messaging him. Moving too fast can scare people off. Start messaging him more regularly and eventually ask to meet in person and take things from there. as far as convo topics go have a list in front of you when you message him. If the convo runs dry ask questions that require more than a yes or no answer.

Why don't you think that he would ever go for a girl like you? Before you contact him try to build some confidence. It'll make things a lot easier.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2017, 07:59 PM   #5
dancedreamergirl
Banned

dancedreamergirl's Forum Picture

Name: Emily

Quote:
Originally Posted by haley-james68 View Post
ok so a year and a few months ago i started having a crush on this boy i had a few classes with, like at first it was just a small crush but then i started really falling for him. he was all i could think about. i couldn't sleep, eat, pay attention to anything because he was all i could think about and i 'stalked' him online and told my friends blah blah blah... also, i'm a really shy person so i never talked to him like.. ever. i never even said hi to him. but i feel like i was really in love with him, i mean he made me want to get up in the morning so i could just see him. i even liked dumb things about him like how sometimes he just whistled for no reason, how he talks about a movie while he's watching it, the way he sits, etc. but now about 4 months ago i graduated so i haven't seen him since but i can't stop thinking about him still. i don't even know if he graduated. what should i do to make this go away? it's driving me insane i know he'd never like a girl like me and i know i'll most likely never see him again so how can i get over this because it's hopeless.
Write poems or songs or stories about love to help you deal with your emotions, try to do other things that will take your mind off of it, and just give it time. Really, time is the only thing that will make it go away. I bet this isn't the only crush you will have in your life, even though it may feel like it now. Eventually, you will meet someone else and have feelings for a new person, and eventually, you will find someone whom you connect with who feels the same way about you whom you can be with. Good luck!
dancedreamergirl is offline   Reply With Quote