Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 10th, 2017, 11:06 PM   #1
Pyromaniac27
Member+

Pyromaniac27's Forum Picture

Name: Cody
Default What has happened to me in the past months

well, for those of you who know me, i have been gone for quite some time but im back with some personal problems and crap. in the past months my family has lost two loved ones, one animal we have had for a long time, and our house. my dad is an asshole and im depressed af. i somt know how this could help but i feel like just putting this out there so i can get it in the open.

"Fire, by that definition, is vibrantly alive. It eats everything from wood to flesh, excreting the waste as ash, and it breathes air just like a human, taking in oxygen and emitting carbon. Fire grows, and as it spreads, it creates new fires that spread out and make new fires of their own."
Pyromaniac27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2017, 11:50 AM   #2
BlackParadePixie
VT Lover

BlackParadePixie's Forum Picture

Name: Fiona
Default Re: What has happened to me in the past months

Well I imagine losing an animal is very tough. My parents had a cat, but it died when I was still quite young...so I don't think I grasped the situation like I would now. If I were in your shoes, I would just remember the happiness and joy that your pet brought you. keep yourself reminded with pictures and things like that.

And your house? What's going on there? Not really sure how to approach that one without really knowing what happened.

18 - f - Wes Anderson fan - proud Italian-American - future UCLA Bruin

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
and count every beautiful thing we can see

BlackParadePixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2017, 02:51 PM   #3
Ragle
Member++

Ragle's Forum Picture

Name: Elgar

Basically, it really doesn't matter why the house is lost. Or whether a familiar pet died.

Above all the point is the feeling of a loss. In any case, whoever expieriences this must find a way that grief doesn't lead into deep depression.
Ragle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2017, 08:55 PM   #4
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

After you had gone away I had hoped that maybe things in your life have improvedbefore a bit.
I'm sorry to hear those th8ngs happened.
We are all here to listen and all of course.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2017, 02:23 PM   #5
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan

@Pyromaniac27

Everyone and everything dies. And that's okay. You can still experience happiness right now. That's the important thing. Try not to think so much about the past or the future because the past is gone and the future is unpredictable. The only thing in your control is the present. I've always found that the most fulfilling thing to do in times of depression is to meditate, realize the reasons for depression, and then give back to others in some way such that they will be less likely to feel pain similar to that which you have felt. By doing so, you are making an impact on the present world as well as yourself. You will feel fulfilled and others will experience less suffering.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote