Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 25th, 2017, 04:54 AM   #1
Fenrir Frost

Name: Holden
Question I feel gross after masturbating

I am not religious and have no quarrel with masturbating but I feel sweaty and have this huge urge to take a shower after masturbating, and I honestly wish I didn't feel this way lol.

Btw I made an account just to ask this question xD, but I am probably gonna use it more now lol

Last edited by Fenrir Frost; September 25th, 2017 at 05:00 AM.
Fenrir Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 09:11 AM   #2
Hermes
Awesome Poster

Default Re: I feel gross after masturbating

So do you feel the same way after doing something else that causes you to be sweaty such as running, playing sport or going to the gym? If you do those things do you have any kind of relax/cool down afterwards before going to shower?
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 10:48 AM   #3
mick01
Great Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick

Maybe you can start ignoring the urge to shower for a while to see if you can teach yourself not to feel dirty and to get rid of the urge. Or, don't fight the urge and just shower to get it over with.
mick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 10:53 AM   #4
Teakturner

Name: Matthew

Could you not just use a fan? The little USB fans are quieter at night than the bigger ones, and you can plug them into a phone/tablet charger if you're not at your computer.
Teakturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 11:13 AM   #5
Lewis_15

Name: Lewis

Same I just shower after every time
Lewis_15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 12:13 PM   #6
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Has someone in your life portrayed to you somehow that sex or masturbating is a dirty thing? I know that some parents have tried to use this crazy method to prevent their children from being sexually active as young people. You shouldn't feel dirty or unclean after masturbating. Maybe if you feel the need just wash yourself in that area with a washcloth to clean yourself up.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 04:10 PM   #7
fernandorolon
Member+

fernandorolon's Forum Picture

then shower? i feel sweaty too but i don't really mind tbh
fernandorolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2017, 03:43 AM   #8
Fenrir Frost

Name: Holden

Thanks for all of the advice! And no, I don't feel gross after running etc, and it certainly isn't a shame related thing. I just feel oddly gross lol.
Fenrir Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2017, 03:48 AM   #9
Chaosphere
Member++

Chaosphere's Forum Picture

Name: Alex
Location: Probably somewhere haunted or a secluded mountain path somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir Frost View Post
I am not religious and have no quarrel with masturbating but I feel sweaty and have this huge urge to take a shower after masturbating, and I honestly wish I didn't feel this way lol.

Btw I made an account just to ask this question xD, but I am probably gonna use it more now lol
Welcome to the forums! That makes sense to me, especially if you're in a stage of puberty where you actually are producing a lot of sweat, even unnecessarily. Any physical activity during phases like that, including pleasuring yourself, can cause you to just want to shower. Even if other activities don't make you feel that way and you aren't ashamed of it, masturbation is kind of thought of differently in most peoples' minds because in many ways, it's a unique activity, which can make you feel certain ways about only it.

17, Male, Nudist. Always trying to help others out with some things I've learned along the way. Feel free to ask me anything.
TRUE POWER COMES FROM WITHIN
Chaosphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:47 AM   #10
Hermes
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir Frost View Post
Thanks for all of the advice! And no, I don't feel gross after running etc, and it certainly isn't a shame related thing. I just feel oddly gross lol.
In that case it is probably related to a pretty sudden change that happens at orgasm. Before the orgasm you are really horny and into what you're doing and then suddenly, with the end of the orgasm, all the horniness disappears. That happens because of hormones released inside your body at orgasm.

How people feel after that horniness has disappeared varies. People who have learnt that there is something morally wrong with masturbation may feel guilty in that period. I never felt that but to start with I would be thinking that what I had done seemed like a strange thing to do, like something had temporarily taken over my brain and now normality had been resumed. Over time, though, the horniness keeps happening. That is caused by hormones too and not by anything supernatural, so you get used to it and you come to realise the horny you is now as much a part of you as the non-horny you and both are normal.

You mentioned being sweaty but another thing you may be having to deal with is having got cum on your fingers, maybe on your body or maybe on something else that needs to be cleaned. I don't think anyone would say they particularly enjoy cleaning up at the end but it does get to the point where it is a mild chore and worth it for the fun that went before, rather than a big deal. Also different guys put a different amount of effort into it. Some do no cleaning up at all and are content to drift off to sleep exactly as they are, most seem to do some basic wiping up and others choose to take a shower. I can't tell you what you should be comfortable with but if you don't break away from needing a shower then obviously that limits when and where you can masturbate.

The other thing to consider is that having a shower is, to a large extent, about making sure you don't offend the noses of those around you. if it is last thing at night and you will be showering in the morning anyway, do you really need one? No-oen else is going to smell you while you sleep.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2017, 01:45 AM   #11
NewLeafsFan
Nice Poster

Name: Cedrick

I would try to fix that by reading material about how masturbating is a perfectly normal and not dirty thing to do

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote