Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 30th, 2017, 07:03 AM   #21
ShineintheDark
Nice Poster

Name: Magnus
Default Re: What do you think Military Action with North Korea would look like (War Scenario)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisha_ View Post
But if they could, it'd lead to scary outcome. Just reading some of the things you guys think could happen is making me stressed.
Just remember that most of these are purely hypothetical. The US has avoided armed conflict with NK for over 60 years now and will continue to do so. Everything will be fine and it's very very unlikely that war will actually break out.
ShineintheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2017, 02:41 PM   #22
Alisha_
Member++

Alisha_'s Forum Picture

Name: Alisha
Default Re: What do you think Military Action with North Korea would look like (War Scenario)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineintheDark View Post
Just remember that most of these are purely hypothetical. The US has avoided armed conflict with NK for over 60 years now and will continue to do so. Everything will be fine and it's very very unlikely that war will actually break out.
Yeah i know it's all hypothetical and that, but still, if war does break out it will be very scary for I think everyone. With them flaunting around their nuclear weapons and that trying to show off, it kind of feels like if they are backed into a corner, they might just want to go out and take everyone with them type of thing.
I think that's the thing that scares me most if we do go to war.
Alisha_ is online now   Reply With Quote