Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 23rd, 2017, 02:23 PM   #1
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Default I feel dead

I have no motivation and i just want to ball up and die. I want to do things but I don't want to do anything. I barely want to type. I feel tired and my body hurts. I feel heavy and like im partly paralyzed. I can move if i want but i just have the overwhelming urge not to do anything.

Fallow the raven to find the wolf
Kooy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2017, 04:24 PM   #2
Seraph

Seraph's Forum Picture

Name: Seraph
Default Re: I feel dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooy View Post
I have no motivation and i just want to ball up and die. I want to do things but I don't want to do anything. I barely want to type. I feel tired and my body hurts. I feel heavy and like im partly paralyzed. I can move if i want but i just have the overwhelming urge not to do anything.
I understand how you feel. I used to feel the same a while ago, but I healed myself with proper living and actions. Suicide does not end the pain, it just passes it to those you love. If you wish to ease your burdens by taking your own life, then remember that you're not ending anything but rather passing it on to those who love you.

What you need now is motivation, love and courage. I can help, or maybe you can seek another professional for more advice.

You need to psychologically activate yourself and start to love the aspects of life. Every morning when you wake up, look in the mirror and tell yourself: "I am the best, I can do it!" Speaking so will relieve your heaviness, if your mind does not listen to you then make it! You are your own master, and can overcome your troubles with proper actions.

Another thing I can suggest is meditation, about 20 minutes a day. In addition to that: do not let negative thoughts enter your mind. Whenever you feel negative thoughts coming to your mind, distract yourself with the use of something you like -- do what you like, come closer to real friends and/or family, think of jokes and funny things, and tell yourself that you can overcome this.

Do this and in time, you shall mentally heal yourself. I did.

UTLIEN AUR! AUTA I LM!

Out of the Great Sea I have come to you now at the turn of the tide,
and here I will abide until the end of days.

bisexual | jack of all trades | spirit of fire
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2017, 05:05 PM   #3
Bluegrass

Name: Mary

So sorry sounds like depression you got to get some shelf confidence back it won't happen to quickly.You said you want to do things you got to go out and make things happen.Mind over matter is a powerful thing try to work on it.
Bluegrass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2017, 08:11 PM   #4
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

We can all get depressed and down at times. With all the posts you have about your problems Kooy I seriously think you need to see a doctor and therapist.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2017, 03:27 PM   #5
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie_n5 View Post
We can all get depressed and down at times. With all the posts you have about your problems Kooy I seriously think you need to see a doctor and therapist.
I don't trust professionals... Tharipist that is.. Thought given recant events I don't think I trust doctors much anymore eather...

Fallow the raven to find the wolf
Kooy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2017, 08:10 PM   #6
bpk1234

bpk1234's Forum Picture

Suicide is not a option bud! Your in this world for a reason, you are important and loved by many. I have lost way too many classmates from my high school because of suicide. It tore me apart every time no matter how well I knew them. Please seek help preferably professional. Don't let your problems/obstacles rule your life, rise above them and live to the fullest. Life is too short.
bpk1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2017, 03:25 AM   #7
impossiblemindset

impossiblemindset's Forum Picture

I don't, really think that if you were in a spirit world, and you still believed in bodies,
you wouldn't just keep hurting, you know?
but like, the number of kids who don't make it isn't really, a number, cuz lots of people are left to just, wake up in agony, but like, no one thinks you're real, how are you not a ghost?

I mean, nobody believes what I'm like? I have to lie about mysefl just to hold aconversation you don't believe anything close to what's going on with me, so I can't, tell a story and embelish it, usually, but like, you haven't been killed before and you don't see it happen so dead boy tells no tales
cuz you can keep dying, over and over again, it doesn't make sense to think, we're gone,

try saying fuck a lot more often to people, like, social suicide? go for it, start saying fuck all the time and losing your temper, it'll be a lot safer, probably; can you shout and make it ring in people's heads? you know, ghost kid shouts? haunted speach patterns?
try fucking with people, you know? if you're not afraid to lose your life in the game, start making shit up and see how tripped out everyone gets, probably
impossiblemindset is offline   Reply With Quote