Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 17th, 2017, 02:36 PM   #1
Nnoki

So, as my signature says i love being naked, i like to consider myself a nudist.
But here's the deal, i was planning on changing school to another one that was way better than mine, but then they told me that they have showers for gym class and they are obligatory, at that second i said that i didn't wanted to get into that school. The problem is that i love being naked alone, but to be naked around a lot of guys just doesn't feels right for me.
And i know, i wasted an opportunity of being in a great school, but my insecurities are bigger. Any advice?

I don't like the people watching me to the point where in 4 1/2 years i have been using sweatshirt and pants every day of my life just because i don't want people seeing my arms/legs (i would use gloves all day too if i could)

posts merged. please use the "edit" button next time. ~devotionnel

16/Bi (most into guys)/Nudist/Open for everything/Looking for friends, message me
Finally 100 posts!!!
Always looking to make new friends, talk to me about whatever, i'll hear whatever you have to say

Last edited by devotionnel; September 18th, 2017 at 12:30 AM.
Nnoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 04:25 PM   #2
jack2001

Name: Jack
Default Re: Locker rooms/showers

i have to be naked in front of guys for school sports. its uncomfortable at first, but you will get used to it after a while

15 years old, straight/curious, runner, weightlifter
jack2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 04:55 PM   #3
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Ur a nudist but ur uncomfortable around
other people-so ur a closet nudist. Doesn't
that defeat the purpose of going naked. I
would think that nudists like to b in the
company of others that enjoy the same
way of living. I think u have to think it
over and if u have to shower in front of
other people or guys u have to just make
up ur mind that others r just like u with
being uncomfortable. If u just go in and
shower and get away it wont b such a big
deal. After awhile it wont matter.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 06:36 PM   #4
eggs2006
Member++

After the first few showers it doesn't bother you anymore. Other guys won't look at your dick after they have seen it once just for curiosity sake. Guys are not interested in other guys dicks and they don't really want to be caught looking. They just shower fast and get in and get out.
eggs2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 07:08 PM   #5
kro814

Name: Kevin

I have to say that it is very odd to read about a nudist who is shy being nude round other people. I have other friends that are nudists who go to resorts all over the place.

But back to school. Nude showers are required where I go to school. Plus any kind of sports today usually involves some type of nudity.

I have grown up changing with other boys so it is no big deal. I suggest that you try it. You will get used to it after a few times.
kro814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 07:15 PM   #6
noah.whynot
Junior Member+

Name: Noah

I think you'd likely get used to it pretty quickly. Just remember that most guys at school are probably just as nervous about getting naked in front of others as you, they're probably better at covering it up. And yeah, there'll be those that are totally comfy with it. I am and it doesn't matter to me if someone wants to look.
noah.whynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:49 PM   #7
Harrier
Awesome Poster

Its actually sort of fun to shower with teammates. I'm straight so not like that lol. I mean we fool around and tell jokes in the shower. Even I was a tiny bit afraid or nervous the first few times. But it's honestly no big deal. It shouldn't stop you from doing what you want - especially something as important as going to a good school. What did you tell your parents? The truth or make up a random excuse?
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 09:59 PM   #8
Nnoki

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska8er View Post
Ur a nudist but ur uncomfortable around
other people-so ur a closet nudist. Doesn't
that defeat the purpose of going naked. I
would think that nudists like to b in the
company of others that enjoy the same
way of living. I think u have to think it
over and if u have to shower in front of
other people or guys u have to just make
up ur mind that others r just like u with
being uncomfortable. If u just go in and
shower and get away it wont b such a big
deal. After awhile it wont matter.
There are a few trusted people who i can be naked with, but i think that it is just that, special people who i can be naked with, not everyone.

--
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Its actually sort of fun to shower with teammates. I'm straight so not like that lol. I mean we fool around and tell jokes in the shower. Even I was a tiny bit afraid or nervous the first few times. But it's honestly no big deal. It shouldn't stop you from doing what you want - especially something as important as going to a good school. What did you tell your parents? The truth or make up a random excuse?
random excuse
"I think it isn't that great, their science lab wasn't so big, etc."

---

And for the part of being "nudist". I would totally go to a resort, or a nudist beach as long as i go alone, my problem is that i dont wanna see these people everyday, i think (for me) it would be awkward. I always have been shy about myself when around people i know (and are not close family and close friends) so thats the deal.
I have to say it, making friends for me its hard, pretty hard and i've heard that the guys on that school tend to be rough, totally opposite of what i am.

posts merged. when quoting multiple people, use the "multi-quote" button. ~devotionnel

16/Bi (most into guys)/Nudist/Open for everything/Looking for friends, message me
Finally 100 posts!!!
Always looking to make new friends, talk to me about whatever, i'll hear whatever you have to say

Last edited by devotionnel; September 18th, 2017 at 12:32 AM.
Nnoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 11:27 PM   #9
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nnoki View Post
There are a few trusted people who i can be naked with, but i think that it is just that, special people who i can be naked with, not everyone.
I'm not putting u down or anything
but then u r not a nudist. Ur like any
one of us who may b uncomfortable
in places where we might have to b
naked. If ur going to b scared away
from places like that then ur never
going to b at ease.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2017, 05:17 AM   #10
markus98

Name: Markus

i do it sometimes. but i do not feel unconfortable.
markus98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2017, 10:53 AM   #11
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

You will get used to being naked with others. It just takes a little time is all. Just be brave and go for the school you want and you will be fine after a few weeks.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2017, 11:49 AM   #12
alexr

alexr's Forum Picture

Name: Alex

You will get used to it. It might just take some time. I grew up with swimming being part of my life so I am used to being naked in the locker rooms, and now I am very comfortable being naked in front of people!

14 year old boy/straight/ I am a swimmer
alexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2017, 06:26 AM   #13
martinpajero
Banned

I kinda feel you. It can be difficult. Just do your best and conquer that fear.
martinpajero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2017, 06:32 PM   #14
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

ah after doing it for a short while it will probably no longer be a big deal to you. your there for the same reason everyone else is, to get clean before you get dressed. so take a deep breath and just go for it. believe me it is not a big deal once you get used to it

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2017, 06:59 PM   #15
joel02

Name: joele

hey. try without problem and in a little time you will be used to be naked with your friends. you will see that it will not a problem.
joel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2017, 08:33 PM   #16
Harrier
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nnoki View Post
I don't like the people watching me to the point where in 4 1/2 years i have been using sweatshirt and pants every day of my life just because i don't want people seeing my arms/legs (i would use gloves all day too if i could)

posts merged. please use the "edit" button next time. ~devotionnel
I think most people answered your question reading only your first post and not your 2nd post which was later merged. I know that's what I did. Most people answered as if you were just shy and would get used to showering with others (since that's how 90-99% of the population was).

But reading how you have only worn sweatshirts and pants for the past 4.5 years, it sounds like you have a phobia or condition. I would speak to your parents about seeing a psychologist or a counselor or something. You don't want to be wearing clothing that makes you hide your entire life. Do yourself a favor and look into why you do it and gradually change.
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2017, 01:37 AM   #17
igalg
Member+

Name: Igal

I remember that first time I also feel very uncomfortable to be naked in public shower, but I understood very fast that it's really not a big deal.
igalg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2017, 07:08 PM   #18
DarkKnight16

Name: Zack

I had the same problem as you when I first started playing football. At first before I joined, I was worried about changing in front of other dudes. But I weighed the pros and cons. I asked myself, is it worth it to change in front of other people for like 5-10 mins for possibly a four year scholarship. Sometimes you just got to tough it out. Now I'm so used to changing in front of people that I have a whole conversation with other dudes, and would not think about them seeing my penis. In the end, is it worth it for something that takes about 5 minutes for something much greater? Also I'm pretty sure that everybody got the same bodyparts.
DarkKnight16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2017, 04:53 AM   #19
benster

Name: ben

we dont have showers at school and everyone wears boxers/pants in PE so noone is ever naked
benster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2017, 04:48 PM   #20
Jake445

Name: Jake

I have to change for PE. We shower after swimming and after normal PE. At first it was weird being naked in front of strangers and even showering, but by now in seventh grade its just normal and everybody does it even though its not mandatory.
But I was already used to changing with others in the room as I share one with my twin sister.
Jake445 is offline   Reply With Quote