Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 13th, 2017, 04:55 PM   #1
alexr

alexr's Forum Picture

Name: Alex
Default Sexual urge peak

Hi guys I started puberty about 3 years ago and I noticed I have been getting a lot more horny than I ever was. Like when I just started puberty I started noticing girls and their body but now whenever I see a hot girl I just wanted to see them naked and I will pop a boner immediately. I am now wanking everyday and still feel like it's not enough. I heard guys aren't meant to reach their sexual peak until they're 18. Does it mean I am just gonna get hornier and hornier everyday until I am 18? Is there anything I can do about it?

14 year old boy/straight/ I am a swimmer
alexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 04:58 PM   #2
Bpalmer02

Name: Bryce
Default Re: Sexual urge peak

Sometimes you get really horny, then other times you aren't horny at all. I guess it's to do with hormones. I doubt you've reached your sexual peak yet though.
Bpalmer02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 05:03 PM   #3
red04
Member+

I am getting hornier and hornier peak is different for all

This account is not in use anymore thank you for all the help now that my questions are answered I have decided to stop using this site thanks to all.
red04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 05:04 PM   #4
Vegas2933
Member++

Vegas2933's Forum Picture

Name: Dylan

Urges can peak at any age, any time, and any place. Nothing about you is different or weird.

16 and Bi. Lives in the UK.

Happy to answer anyone's questions!

And to meet and chat with new people!
Vegas2933 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 05:31 PM   #5
Nnoki

I think i reached my peak between this and last year, because I feel that i've been less "horny"
I mean, i still masturbate every day but it has become more of a routine now, don't worry, it is normal (and trust me, it gets worst mostly if you are gay/bi) but yeah, just try to live with your boners every 5 seconds, i live with them

16/Bi (most into guys)/Nudist/Open for everything/Looking for friends, message me
Finally 100 posts!!!
Always looking to make new friends, talk to me about whatever, i'll hear whatever you have to say
Nnoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 05:44 PM   #6
mick01
Great Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick

I'm just about 16 and have been horny since at least I was 14 like you. For me it seems like its a constant state of horniness. Maybe it lessens at times but not for long. Anyway, I'm just suggesting you learn how to deal with it because its not going anywhere for sometime.
mick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 05:46 PM   #7
PinkFloyd
Steve Jobs' Bitch

PinkFloyd's Forum Picture

Name: Rob

Ya I'm 19 and I'm peaking right now. It sucks.

"My mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping." Fred Rogers
PinkFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 06:40 PM   #8
jms2000

Name: James

It really just depends on you and what your like - if you constantly thinking about girls then you'll most likely be constantly popping boners, if you think about other things then you probably won't feel the need to wank as much.
jms2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 07:06 PM   #9
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Ur just a normal teen. Sexual urges
peak at anytime and I would say even
after being a teen. Its something u cant
stop and have to live with it.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 07:32 PM   #10
SeansLittleBro
Member++

SeansLittleBro's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska8er View Post
Ur just a normal teen. Sexual urges
peak at anytime and I would say even
after being a teen. Its something u cant
stop and have to live with it.
You will find that they will peak and valley....I went through a lotwhen I was 14/15 then at 16 it leveled off and now I'm 17 and its back....

I am a twin, 17 -- gay and proud. Would love to talk to all you guys in here. Very open to discuss things and like to talk to new friends.
SeansLittleBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 09:33 PM   #11
teenboyNathan
Nice Poster

Name: Nathan

I doubt you've reached your sexual peak, it's probably just your hormones at a high level. I'm 15 and go through this sometimes. Sometimes I'm really horny, sometimes I'm not. I think it's just your hormones reacting

PM me anytime for a chat

15|Straight-Curious|
teenboyNathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 11:27 PM   #12
gotyougoin

gotyougoin's Forum Picture

Name: Justin

I had a chat about it with my older brother, he says he reached the peak at around 14 and has stayed there till now (21). I mean he doesnt' get hard when he sees a dressed girl he likes any more, but he can be horny quite often. I guess it just depends on the person
gotyougoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 11:39 PM   #13
Second Chance
Great Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexr View Post
Hi guys I started puberty about 3 years ago and I noticed I have been getting a lot more horny than I ever was. Like when I just started puberty I started noticing girls and their body but now whenever I see a hot girl I just wanted to see them naked and I will pop a boner immediately. I am now wanking everyday and still feel like it's not enough. I heard guys aren't meant to reach their sexual peak until they're 18. Does it mean I am just gonna get hornier and hornier everyday until I am 18? Is there anything I can do about it?
You might just be going through a period of growth, and I noticed that whenever I was growing be it height, hair, etc., then I would go through a period of being really horny. Once that growth was over, then I went back to normal. My guess is that you must be changing in some way be it getting body hair, facial hair, height, etc., and you just have more hormones than usual in your body.

I think the best way to deal with the feelings is to masturbate more than once per day (at home and not in a public place) which really helps. You might want to jack off before school and when you get home which might help with your situation.

It is annoying to have these kinds of feelings, but they will go away probably in a couple of months until you grow some more.
Second Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2017, 04:25 AM   #14
SamMystic
Member+

SamMystic's Forum Picture

Name: Sam

Yeah haha, I still think it gets worse every year and Im 16 now, now need 5 orgasms a day..

Hey! I'm a 16 year old Dutch guy and I'd love to chat, send me an invite!

SamMystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2017, 05:17 AM   #15
Cloud_Strife
Member+

Cloud_Strife's Forum Picture

Quote:
People peak at different times mate. I'd go with the flow and not worry too much about it - seeking to actively 'do something about it' won't alter things greatly. With time, you'll be able to gage how things are and from a behavioural sense; react accordingly to the social situation. The physical aspects with things like erections are far trickier - you'll learn to cope with them with time!
Cloud_Strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:21 AM   #16
alexr

alexr's Forum Picture

Name: Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpalmer02 View Post
Sometimes you get really horny, then other times you aren't horny at all. I guess it's to do with hormones. I doubt you've reached your sexual peak yet though.
Yeah I am almost like that except I am really horny pretty much all the time. When do you think I will reach my sexual peak?

14 year old boy/straight/ I am a swimmer
alexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2017, 11:06 AM   #17
heymynameis

Name: Philip

i am 13 and i am the same as you. maybe try jerking off twice or thrice a day, that is what i do
heymynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2017, 12:58 PM   #18
Jonnieboy909
Junior Member+

im 14 and I'm pretty well the same as you, i have to jerk 3-4-5 times a day

I'm a 14yo bi sexual boy going through pubity and I'm here to make friends and talk so please add me and start talking 😝
Jonnieboy909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2017, 02:20 PM   #19
jms2000

Name: James

Quote:
Yeah I am almost like that except I am really horny pretty much all the time. When do you think I will reach my sexual peak?
It just depends really, for me personally I'm not as bad as I once was (I was constantly horny just like you &#128514 but you learn to manage after awhile
jms2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2017, 03:29 PM   #20
Cassius14
Member++

Name: Cassius

That happens to me lol. It's completely normal and there isn't much you can do about it. Maybe try to think about gross things or have some quiet time and a wank.

I'm not sure about sexual peak. I heard it does calm down at some point towards the end of puberty though
Cassius14 is offline   Reply With Quote