Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 2nd, 2017, 03:00 PM   #1
Scarydrago
Junior Member+

Scarydrago's Forum Picture

Smile Who has it harder

So i been thinking who has it harder boys or girls please have a civil conversation
Scarydrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2017, 05:26 PM   #2
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy
Default Re: Who has it harder

Harder how? Ur not being clear.
If its puberty-then I would say girls
cause of their periods.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2017, 06:04 PM   #3
Falcons_11
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska8er View Post
Harder how? Ur not being clear.
If its puberty-then I would say girls
cause of their periods.
I would agree with. Girls have it a lot harder going through puberty than us dudes. They have much more issues to deal with than we do. That's why I like to give girls a lot more leeway than I would give to another dude.
Falcons_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2017, 06:04 PM   #4
mick01
Awesome Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick

I agree with Andy if its puberty related. If its just a general question, both sexes have their own issues and problems and I don't see one having a lot more burdens than the other.
mick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2017, 06:14 PM   #5
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Harder as in going through puberty??? I kind of think it's a draw myself. Maybe the girls a little more having to do with menstruation and all. That can't be fun.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.

Last edited by jamie_n5; September 2nd, 2017 at 08:20 PM.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2017, 07:47 PM   #6
Elysium
Global Moderator

Elysium's Forum Picture

Apples and oranges, dude.

Global Moderator
My Diary
“Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.”
- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse Five

PM me FAQ
[email protected]
“The Goderator”
~Mike was here~
*Ali*
val
~Steven~
Elysium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2017, 03:40 AM   #7
Scarydrago
Junior Member+

i think that NO ONE has it harder and no one has it easier

But with non puberty related i think guys have it worse because a lot of boys including me was brought up to never hit a girl even if they hit me first and i was told its illegal

Posts merged. Next time, please use the "Edit" button. ~Elysium

Last edited by Elysium; September 3rd, 2017 at 08:38 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 11:00 AM   #8
scott2002
Awesome Poster

scott2002's Forum Picture

Name: Scott

Without a doubt, GIRLS have it harder.
Periods, social obligation for make-up and fancy clothes, sexual pressures to not let boys "do it" to them, or to make sure they don't get pregnant. And physical pressures we have little control over: Breasts too big or too small, too fat, not pretty enough, lots of pressures to be "beautiful and attractive" that guys don't have to put up with.
I'm glad I was born male.
scott2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2017, 03:45 PM   #9
jen698
Member++

jen698's Forum Picture

Name: jenifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott2002 View Post
Periods, social obligation for make-up and fancy clothes, sexual pressures to not let boys "do it" to them, or to make sure they don't get pregnant. And physical pressures we have little control over: Breasts too big or too small, too fat, not pretty enough, lots of pressures to be "beautiful and attractive" that guys don't have to put up with.
i agree with all of this. couldn't have said it better my self
jen698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2017, 04:45 PM   #10
logan2002
Member++

Name: logan

Quote:
Everything one can see a girls breast . You can't see a guys dick, unless they let you.

Puts more pressure on girls, who worry about the size of their brest
logan2002 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2017, 04:52 PM   #11
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

I am very thankful I don't have to deal with periods, so I say girls have it harder during puberty

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2017, 05:31 PM   #12
SeansLittleBro
Nice Poster

SeansLittleBro's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

I agree with those that say girls due to the information Scott shared with us here. We all have a difficult time as adolescents with different problems that we face. As a gay male I have a problem with bigots and those that don't understand "HOW" i can let myself be that way as if I had a choice. But that aside, every one of us has different pressures that we are under, but girls have added pressures with the things that Scott listed.

I am a twin, 18 -- gay and proud. Would love to talk to all you guys in here. Very open to discuss things and like to talk to new friends.
SeansLittleBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2017, 08:34 PM   #13
scott2002
Awesome Poster

Let me add, as a guy I can get out of bed, shower, throw on some clothes (not picky), grab a protein bar, and be on the bus within 15 minutes after getting out of bed. Society will not let girls be that relaxed. (Hair, make-up, preparing clothes and wardrobe and shoes, not to mention cramps every few weeks, fluctuations in weight, etc., etc., etc.....)
Old September 3rd, 2017, 11:08 PM   #14
Sailor Mars
Global Moderator

Sailor Mars's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarydrago View Post
i think that NO ONE has it harder and no one has it easier

But with non puberty related i think guys have it worse because a lot of boys including me was brought up to never hit a girl even if they hit me first and i was told its illegal
yea hurdur i want to hit people because i can't solve things civilly and if they hit me first i should be able to hit them back, whatever

Without a doubt, women and girls have it harder, puberty or not. The societal pressures and inequalities women face are extremely unfair and stressful. And not only on the outside world and the superiority complex that a lot of men have, but on the puberty side women have it harder as well.

"The head may err, but never the blood.”
Nice salt pouch, asshole
barely getting bi

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Elysium is the one tru brodie
Sailor Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2017, 07:06 AM   #15
elmoc
Member+

Quote:
I agree 100%. Physical development (periods, especially) requires much more of their time & hygienic attention than anything we do.

Socially, girls seem to be really mean to each other in so many ways: hair, clothes, zits, boobs, & especially gossip.

If a guy screws a lot of girls he is a stud. If a girl screws several guys, she is considered a slut. Terribly unfair, but seems to be consistent worldwide with most cultures & religions.

Some days you're the bug;
some days you're the windshield.
elmoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2017, 07:47 AM   #16
Hermes
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan2002 View Post
Everything one can see a girls breast . You can't see a guys dick, unless they let you.

Puts more pressure on girls, who worry about the size of their brest
I think the difference may be less than you think given how often threads turn up here about guy bulges and some of the same considerations apply in that, depending on clothing it can reveal more or less detail. On the other hand a girls breasts are closer to eye level and therefore easier for guys to check out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmoc View Post
I agree 100%. Physical development (periods, especially) requires much more of their time & hygienic attention than anything we do.

Socially, girls seem to be really mean to each other in so many ways: hair, clothes, zits, boobs, & especially gossip.

If a guy screws a lot of girls he is a stud. If a girl screws several guys, she is considered a slut. Terribly unfair, but seems to be consistent worldwide with most cultures & religions.
Agree with all of this.

Quote:
I think on the general appearance/body image thing there is much more pressure on girls. It is not completely one-sided - look over the magazine rack and there are the likes of "mens health" which always features some well-muscled man that is being set up as something to aspire to but I don't think there are as many of these for men and they aren't photoshopped to the same extent as the magazines that feature women on the cover. We also don't have the problem of clothes models that are far removed from the proportions of the general population.
Hermes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:21 AM   #17
Scarydrago
Junior Member+

what i meant was in self defence and double standards just watch that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCDJyicVu2k

Last edited by Scarydrago; September 4th, 2017 at 11:30 AM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 03:06 PM   #18
scott2002
Awesome Poster

I'm still relatively young (15), so maybe this will change over the next couple of years, but I don't think I've ever spent even a minute worried about what another guy might think of the clothes I decide to wear or how I look. But I think many girls worry about what other girls will think about their clothes, hair, etc. on a daily basis. I'll probably start caring more what girls think of my clothes, etc., but I'm definitely not fixated on it.
Old September 5th, 2017, 02:17 AM   #19
Scarydrago
Junior Member+

Yeah i kinda do care what others think but i do most of the time just wake up get a shirt on get some skinny jeans on and get my Jordans on and im done but i do get it that girls worry about there looks but same could be said with having an akward boner

I like military
Old September 5th, 2017, 06:01 AM   #20
hellofellowteenagers

hellofellowteenagers's Forum Picture

I'd say girls/women have it harder.
Parents, especially fathers' have a certain opinion about their daughters and sex. For most, it is that the two don't mix. "Not on my watch." Pressure from paternal (if present) parent and maybe maternal parent as well to keep virginity, or be "pure." All that "my sweet pure virgin daughter" bullshit. Sexual freedom is way different for most. Then clothes. One of my friends' mom's constantly is judging her clothing. Thinks she looks like a "slut" or a prostitute when she goes out wearing shorter skirts, shorts or other stuff. She changes at school often and it takes a bit of a toll on her. Body image I think is an issue indeed for both genders, but it is harder for females due to the more prevalent media pressure, both clear and subliminal. Obviously periods as well. The concerns of getting pregnant. Getting home safe after dark. Catcalling. My friends get catcalled all the time, and it is disgusting. Being alone on a bus or train. General safety. And actually, I'd add, puberty itself. Hormonal changes add onto physical changes which require a bit more attention. I mean, to some extent, one might say that socially, girls have the upper hand. But that's about it, no? Also, lots of people feel pressured to be give up dreams that they have to raise a family, which from such a young age can be detrimental to their futures. I've been self conscious about my body and still am, I also used to and still do think my dick is small sometimes. But I'd assume it's nothing compared to what girls and young women face. I mean I guess guys also have the "boys don't cry" standard to live up to. But yeah, I wouldn't have it any other way, and have utmost respect for women, young and old and girls because they go through a whole other world of pain that I'll never understand.
hellofellowteenagers is offline   Reply With Quote