Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 30th, 2017, 11:06 PM   #1
Sere
Member++

Sere's Forum Picture

Name: Sere
Unhappy I feel alone and by myself.

I have been thinking about everything lately and the more I think the more I realize that I feel alone in the real world. I have plenty of friends and people I can talk to about anything on here while In real life I have no one. I feel stuck in the little social circle I'm in where no one goes deeper except for one person, a friend who I would tell everything though I don't want to see his reaction. I just want to find someone who I can trust and sit with to talk to. I love that I can talk to people on. Here with nearly no boundaries but I want to find someone who I can talk too relate to, trust and be with that Ismt only online. The poeple on here would be amazing in that way and if we could all meet each other though we probably won't, atleast for a long time.
Im an introvert and hardly ever trust telling someone what I do fr . I want to find people who will accept me and help me but not be the kind who just say I'm so sorry but who could share their feelings with me and balance equally. I gave up at trying to find a person like this at one point though it's not leaving my head and it's wearing me down.
When I talk about this I don't mean a counselor to talk to for I want a friend who I can trust and not just a counselor.
I have too high wants I know.
A friend from last year was really nice and I wanted to tell her about how I was in so much pain and dissettlmememt though she moved away and I feel as if we're simply acquaintances now and not good friends. If I were to tell her that I have self harmed or am in this state I think she would just be at my side do to pity. I don't want someone to just feel sorry for me but someone who wants to talk to me and I can help as well. I'm drifting away from everything I know to try and find something new though I can't tell if where I drift to will hold anything I need.
Im glad many of you can be here for me on the site and I hope I can be there for you too.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants someone who they can actually sit down with or chat face to face and look past imperfections not just seeing the surface.
Does anyone feel remotely alike to me here..?

I'm still trying to change bit by bit. I know this post looks as if I'm looking for someone perfect (I wish that happened)
I feel alone in my life and I'm my feelings.

Hello I'm Sere
If you wanna talk or need help on anything at all,
hit me up!
I used to be hjhj

Last edited by Sere; August 31st, 2017 at 07:58 AM. Reason: I hate how unrealistic I am. This post shouldn't have been made.
Sere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2017, 08:32 AM   #2
ambitious_eclipse

ambitious_eclipse's Forum Picture

Name: Ambition
Default Re: I feel alone and by myself.

I feel the same way...

I had really good friends my freshman year of high school, but they were all seniors so they graduated. I tried to open up to them, and they were super nice, but in the end I couldn't tell them everything that was weighing on me. Now that they've graduated and I'm a junior, I feel really alone. I have one friend that I talk to a lot, but we never talk about anything deep and I don't feel as if I can talk to her about things like self-harm or suicidal thoughts.

All my friends know me as bold and cheerful, because I put up that front for everyone to keep them distracted away from my scars.

Also, don't be picky. Don't look for someone perfect. Look for someone with flaws who you can love perfectly. I've found several friends on the Internet who I can love perfectly. I'm sure you can find at least one in real life!
ambitious_eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2017, 12:47 PM   #3
Sere
Member++

Sere's Forum Picture

Name: Sere

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambitious_eclipse View Post
I feel the same way...

I had really good friends my freshman year of high school, but they were all seniors so they graduated. I tried to open up to them, and they were super nice, but in the end I couldn't tell them everything that was weighing on me. Now that they've graduated and I'm a junior, I feel really alone. I have one friend that I talk to a lot, but we never talk about anything deep and I don't feel as if I can talk to her about things like self-harm or suicidal thoughts.

All my friends know me as bold and cheerful, because I put up that front for everyone to keep them distracted away from my scars.

Also, don't be picky. Don't look for someone perfect. Look for someone with flaws who you can love perfectly. I've found several friends on the Internet who I can love perfectly. I'm sure you can find at least one in real life!
Thank you, and I hope the best to you in the future. I'm here if you need anything as well

Hello I'm Sere
If you wanna talk or need help on anything at all,
hit me up!
I used to be hjhj
Sere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2017, 12:02 PM   #4
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

I am sure if you keep trying and looking you will find that someone some day. Don't give up and try to stay positive.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote