Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 27th, 2018, 06:14 PM   #1
Trxsta

Unhappy What Do I Do?

Hi, I'm 13 and I've had depression for 2 - 3 years. I was telling people and nobody believed me. I was cutting and I still am but the thing is that I am so done. I wasn't even diagnosed with depression until August last year and they didn't do much. They knew I had anxiety all along but did nothing. I've cut myself quite badly to the point where I've had to have first aid at school multiple times and I've attempted suicide 3 times already, although my parents only know one. I've just been pushed too far, I'm going to try to do it early morning and I know if it doesn't work then my teacher will see the marks and also I've written something that I need to keep in my pocket so my parents don't find it. I don't know what to do. I know the logical thing is: Don't do it. or Tell your parents but it won't work. I'm just so sick of everyone and everything and just nothing being done. I'm a human wreckage.
Trxsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2018, 01:03 AM   #2
ImagineRepublicCity
Nice Poster

ImagineRepublicCity's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie
Default Re: What Do I Do?

I want you to know that you are not alone and there are many people which experience these things, and it sucks. It really does. It eats you up slowly, bit by bit until there's just no more of you left, and it feels like you're just an empty vessel walking around pretending to be human.

I am not a professional, I can not give you proper advice, but I want you to be okay. Please reply to this so I know you're okay (PM if you don't feel comfortable ofc). There are many free professional help lines out there. You can call them, text them, face time them, email them, whatever makes you comfortable. It feels like no one cares about you but that's untrue. You do have people which love you, you do have people that care about you, and I know you are strong enough to make it through, you just need that little bit of support. I know you can do it!

"Nyx, Nyx, Nyx, Nyx, Nyx"

I'm not very active, but if you need someone to chat to, PM me.

Dota 2 Enthusiast | Pre-Service Teacher | Lazy | Writer
ImagineRepublicCity is offline   Reply With Quote