Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Closed Thread

Old August 4th, 2017, 09:50 AM   #1
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Default Im so stupid

So i met this guy on whisper who seemed nice.. Tilll he started acting bringing sexual content imto chat. He asled if i was a cutter... And if I would cut on camera for him... He wanted me to strip naked and to hang myself with a belt to the side of my bed... And like the dumbass i am i did it.. He got off to me choking to death on camera for him.. And when i stood up fore a breath before he said I could... He got pissed and degraded and threatened me.... He wanted to watch me die... He wanted to kill me... Kill me in a sexual way.... And i feel torn if I should have let him or not... Im Actually shaking..

Fallow the raven to find the wolf

Last edited by Kooy; August 4th, 2017 at 01:16 PM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 02:26 PM   #2
Sere
Member++

Sere's Forum Picture

Name: Sere
Default Re: Im so stupid

This is very wrong. I'm glad you stayed with us but you need to get away from this guy,! He's using you and will just use another person after he thinks you're dead. I'm glad you saved yourself and if anything like this ever happens again, please get away and tell me or make a post!
I'mssorry to say this but he just was a guy who uses people. He would just get some pleasure and move on without looking back. Please kooy try and stay away from people who you think might use you. And again. If you think you're being used or abused post a thread so we can help.
I hope better for you in the time to come

Hjhj

@Kooy

Hello I'm Sere
If you wanna talk or need help on anything at all,
hit me up!
I used to be hjhj
Old August 4th, 2017, 02:32 PM   #3
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjhj View Post
This is very wrong. I'm glad you stayed with us but you need to get away from this guy,! He's using you and will just use another person after he thinks you're dead. I'm glad you saved yourself and if anything like this ever happens again, please get away and tell me or make a post!
I'mssorry to say this but he just was a guy who uses people. He would just get some pleasure and move on without looking back. Please kooy try and stay away from people who you think might use you. And again. If you think you're being used or abused post a thread so we can help.
I hope better for you in the time to come

Hjhj

@Kooy
Okay..

Old August 5th, 2017, 05:34 PM   #4
Firestorm

In any case, self harm is not good. If it hurts you, or puts you in a position where you could get hurt, make sure your safety is the number one priority.

Autoerotic asphyxiation can be a kink to some, but pairing it with self harm can be dangerous. No matter what other people like, it's your body, not theirs. If they're making you do something harmful, get away from that. Find someone who is responsible enough to take your well-being into consideration.
Old August 5th, 2017, 06:54 PM   #5
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
In any case, self harm is not good. If it hurts you, or puts you in a position where you could get hurt, make sure your safety is the number one priority.

Autoerotic asphyxiation can be a kink to some, but pairing it with self harm can be dangerous. No matter what other people like, it's your body, not theirs. If they're making you do something harmful, get away from that. Find someone who is responsible enough to take your well-being into consideration.
Ill try to..

Old August 7th, 2017, 01:19 AM   #6
kirikiri94
Member++

Don't worry. Your safe !

Please have a look at my previous survey: http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=61903
I was not informed it had been blocked soon after 1.200 guys had completed it. I was disappointed as it was one of the most popular threads. Thanks to those who completed it.
I just started a new blog in English: http://theuncertainsex.over-blog.com
Old August 13th, 2017, 10:01 AM   #7
parhelion

parhelion's Forum Picture

Name: Tyler

This guy is a terrible person. I'm sorry you had to go through that. If you ever wanna talk bro to bro I'm here, okay?

please think of me
Old August 21st, 2017, 05:35 PM   #8
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

You made a horrible large mistake that almost took your life. I am sure that you learned a huge lesson from this. Thank God you are still alive. You can't trust people that you have just casually met online. There are thousands of perverts out there that just prey on young kids and try to get them to do things for them by coning them and making them feel like they owe them that for friendship. You are one of the lucky ones my friend.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
Old August 21st, 2017, 06:51 PM   #9
SingerInTraining

SingerInTraining's Forum Picture

Name: Aiden

Quote:
And i feel torn if I should have let him or not
After that your feel torn? You lost me right there. This 100% fake in my opinion.
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:17 AM   #10
max02

max02's Forum Picture

Name: Max

WTF...
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:44 AM   #11
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Please don't post in threads with more than two months inactivity