Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 3rd, 2017, 12:14 PM   #1
jesus4life

Default are all girls mean

i cut and self harm mostly but not always cause of girls cause i have no social skills so i dont know what to say so like do all guys get a kick out of bullying people who they dont understand and do all girls enjoy giving pain to guys groin when there upset cause i almost had to go to hospital cause of 4 girls 4 times they really didnt care and now im afraid of girls and im starting to be afraid of guys cause they bully me and cut myself and i tried to commit suicide is everyone mean and cruel or are there nice people to
jesus4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2017, 12:34 AM   #2
hjhj
Member++

hjhj's Forum Picture

Name: Yellow
Default Re: are all girls mean

Ok I'd like to ask if you could get away from the people you're around
Not all people are horrible and as you'll probably see on here there are kind, nice accepting people and not just the ride scum of the earth.
People aren't all bad, while they can be horrible there are many people out there who are not.
And what do you mean by they sent you to the hospital..? Did they fight/attack you?
And I very much need to say about how you need to tell someone! I went through a time where I was bullied and hurt inside and I know it's hard to ask for help but people really will help you.
Get away from those people. Don't associate with them and find people who you can not be put down by.
And no all guys get a kick out of bullying, boy I don't. And what do you mean by giving pain to a guys groin?
I hope this helps and you could give me more insight
Remember I'm here anytime if you need any help

Hjhj

@jesus4life

Slowly and silently going crazy.
"I like my sugar with coffee and cream"

hjhj is offline   Reply With Quote