Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 4th, 2017, 12:25 PM   #41
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Name: matt
Default Re: Should Trump be impeached?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaHam View Post
If that happened, I think I would be praising Trump, not calling for his impeachment.
Wait what? You would praise someone for killing millions of innocent people for no reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaHam View Post
So basically, you admit there is nothing to impeach him on. And I wouldn't be counting on the Russian thing anytime soon. Lefties have been claiming for months now that "soon" there will be evidence of collusion. So far, there is nothing, and I wouldn't be surprised if it remained that way.
While we have no evidence of Trump being personally involved with any sort of collusion with the Russians and it is fair criticism that some people who do not agree with Trump, people from the left, centre, democrats, and sane republicans [That last one is a joke not to take it seriously.] and even some parts of the media have been too quick and at some points speculated on Trump's involvement in this whole story, you also have to look at the other side and criticize people on the right including ''media'' like Fox either denying facts like their was a hacking from Russia against the democratic side or trying to defend people we know are involved like Don Jr.

Straight Canadian boy
feel free to pm me will talk about anything
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2017, 11:02 PM   #42
Agent X

No. You don't have to like him, but those reasons you listed are not criminal offenses which constitute impeachment. I'd agree they can be controversial, but he does have some very valid reasoning in instating them.
Agent X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2017, 11:58 PM   #43
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Just saw this on Twitter, 40 percent of Americans now support the impeachment of Trump. That's a lot, especially when you realize that's a poll that was done before the shit storm that happen over the past few days. So it made me think can you impeach him just for being stupid and a racist asshole?

Straight Canadian boy
Old August 18th, 2017, 04:40 AM   #44
Murk.T.M

Murk.T.M's Forum Picture

[SPOILER]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut_ View Post
Impeached? No the American people wanted him as their president and now they got what they wished for.

Secretly I hope he does a lot more damage to our country as he does at the moment so that even the most avid supporters get hurt to the bone by his stupid decisions. Everybody should suffer from this bad decision making a moron like him president.

Maybe it helps to learn that elections are to here for voting on a whim cuz your butthurt by some decision but that it all has huge consequences.

So as far as I'm concerned no removing him...let him destroy everything we gained to make our lives good since apparently people didn't realise how good life in the US was for everyone.
Quote:
No sure I don't believe that. But I feel he should.
There were so many people who just voted for him cuz they were butthurt by their current living situation under Obama or let's rather say Democrat government. They felt unfairly treated but in reality it's been not Democrats fault but natural changes.
The US was a great country but they all fell for the make America great again bullshit cuz they cling to things from the past long gone that nobody can't and won't bring back.

The are just not flexible enough to react to a changing society. Just because Grandpa worked in the mining industry it doesn't mean we can work there forever for example.

So basically I just want Trump to destroy things that were built up so that those people see that they benefited from them, too not just the lazy ones as they are so easily prepared to say.

I personally can live the same under Trump as I did under Obama. I'm not really affected much about politics here where I live. So personally I don't care about Trump at all since no government really cares about the people where I live anyway.
[/SPOILER]

Well, I like this. We'll be back to slavery, women will be back in the kitchens where they belong, and we won't even have to think about the rule of thumb yet. Ahh, nice. We'll all be back to only land owners voting, which means non emotionally motivated elections.. only intelligible ones, only Christians.... Sounds nice, a republican run country, no racism, just proper rankings.

Oh, I'm just shittin' on ya, while you are completely wrong, you almost made a semi good point- at first. Trump is a godsend, a little edgy, but necessary. Hah, just look at Obama's rein, and you think Trump is the one who should be impeached?

I know I just sit on the party, so sorry, no offense intended, only a hope to persuade you. Trump ain't gonna to bad for us, hell, no one could bring back them olden days...

it would be nice though.. Proper societal ranks, a good handful of pussy here and there..... Oh, what a wet dre-....jkjk

How do I even do a proper spoiler hide anyway.... Yo mods how close to the line am I walking anyway?

If you want to talk, or have any questions(even personal) PM me I'm up to talk about anything! I don't bite.
On a more literal note, I will answer anything, and I'm up for a chat.

I'll make a custom SigPic for you, just PM me. Free!
The Shadow Rider Blog(Paused)
I'm not as racist or biased as you think.
"If you got it flaunt it ;p"-Alex1s

Last edited by Murk.T.M; August 18th, 2017 at 04:46 AM.
Murk.T.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2017, 06:30 AM   #45
Dalcourt
VT Lover

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murk.T.M View Post
[SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]

Well, I like this. We'll be back to slavery, women will be back in the kitchens where they belong, and we won't even have to think about the rule of thumb yet. Ahh, nice. We'll all be back to only land owners voting, which means non emotionally motivated elections.. only intelligible ones, only Christians.... Sounds nice, a republican run country, no racism, just proper rankings.

Oh, I'm just shittin' on ya, while you are completely wrong, you almost made a semi good point- at first. Trump is a godsend, a little edgy, but necessary. Hah, just look at Obama's rein, and you think Trump is the one who should be impeached?

I know I just sit on the party, so sorry, no offense intended, only a hope to persuade you. Trump ain't gonna to bad for us, hell, no one could bring back them olden days...

it would be nice though.. Proper societal ranks, a good handful of pussy here and there..... Oh, what a wet dre-....jkjk

How do I even do a proper spoiler hide anyway.... Yo mods how close to the line am I walking anyway?

You kinda missed my point as I said neither Obama nor Trump changes my personal live so I don't care for Trump being impeached.
And yes Trump is good for the country.The rest of the world thought Americans are nice and civilised people. Now with this guy in the lead they don't need to wear that mask anymore and everyone sees us for what most of us are obnoxious uneducated thugs like our leader and the world laughs at America the great and beautiful.
So it's really good that our nation don't has to lie or play games anymore.

In addition I want to know from you how Obama had negative effect on your life and how Trump has a positive as it was all so bad and is better now?
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2017, 02:09 PM   #46
Murk.T.M

Murk.T.M's Forum Picture

Unhappy Re: Should Trump be impeached?

Quote:
You kinda missed my point as I said neither Obama nor Trump changes my personal live so I don't care for Trump being impeached.
And yes Trump is good for the country.The rest of the world thought Americans are nice and civilised people. Now with this guy in the lead they don't need to wear that mask anymore and everyone sees us for what most of us are obnoxious uneducated thugs like our leader and the world laughs at America the great and beautiful.
So it's really good that our nation don't has to lie or play games anymore.

In addition I want to know from you how Obama had negative effect on your life and how Trump has a positive as it was all so bad and is better now?
Yeah, haha I did see that in there a little, well, 8 years ago I wasn't as old as I am now, but I was old enough to know that my neighborhood was good, aaand taking a turn South... Looking at it, and living it, I watched as (who?) imported in all this low income, shitty, people, who have bass_aackward morals, as we went from a less bias, more accepting majority Republican, to slimy left bias Sheppard's in all offices, low income sheep voting for any black person running for any office, no matter how ignorant these people running were. I mean, come on, if they weren't black, they'd get shunned off the stage by one side, and laughed off by the other.
And ya know? The slimyer, and more back handed the people are, the quicker they got put in power. Where in live, the city has pretty much been divided, the rich bitches on the west side, and the skum was pushed to the east, forced in with what would be called medium middle class, enough money to lead good life's, but not enough to move. The city? (Back-handed definition: say one thing, do the opposite.) Or crime has only gotten worse 10-fold that is.

I lost track of what I was saying, Trump is a hope, this year we had a republican as police chief, he did his job amazingly, protests were
cleaner
police presence on the east side went up, I actually saw it, crime was a noticably lesser, homeless people were being taken care of, he was good, then our mayor put in a (not being racist, just observatory) short back lady from Chicago. Not sure about performance, but literally with outlaw in her name, I'm pretty sure she'll just be the mayor's right hand. Really, Chicago? Why? .... I do hope she actually does her job, but it really does look like only a political move on part of the Mayer...

Whatever I'm just pissed that my city is a shit hole..

Sorry. My situation is bad, and I shouldn't be visiting political threads right now.

Obama just makes me pissed, Trump is a hope, of which some of us want. He beat the Clinton machine, let's see if he can clean the swamp.
The are true Republicans, strong Republicans, and the down right idiots who take it easy the hell out of the field that we don't want in our name, but labeling is as a whole, 'alt-right' is just ignorant, we didn't lable 'alt-left' liberals did, as well as the so called 'alt-right'.. just a stupid thing I remembered while writing this.
There's a woodpecker in my tree, I will watch it now.. goodbye.
Probably missed answering any questions you had, but I'm glad we won't have to play international games anymore... But it's funny that a ton of people think Trump is mentally ill and unstable.
(This is gonna sound really racist, but I'm not, I'm just damnit... clarifying.) I'm not racist, sorry for that, it just happens that certain many stereotype, are true of people where I am. I know nice back people, I am friends with blacks and I love them just as much as anyone else.
Thanks for letting me vent or whatever, sorry this jumblefuck of a post is too long... How do I use spoilers?...sorry

If you want to talk, or have any questions(even personal) PM me I'm up to talk about anything! I don't bite.
On a more literal note, I will answer anything, and I'm up for a chat.

I'll make a custom SigPic for you, just PM me. Free!
The Shadow Rider Blog(Paused)
I'm not as racist or biased as you think.
"If you got it flaunt it ;p"-Alex1s

Last edited by Murk.T.M; August 18th, 2017 at 02:33 PM. Reason: I should be a journalist.... Cause this shit is long....
Murk.T.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2017, 09:25 PM   #47
Sandra123
Junior Member+

Sandra123's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewLeafsFan View Post
My opinion is yes base on the following reasons:

1. Discrimination against trans-gendered persons in the military
2. Illegal and unamerican travel ban
3. Connections to Russia (His son met with Russian government representatives)
4. Countless Others
NO SHOULD NEVER!
All of these things are POSITIVE!
Sandra123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2017, 10:02 AM   #48
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra123 View Post
NO SHOULD NEVER!
Don Jr. possibly committing treason not really what I would call a positive thing.

What about what he did last week when he said they are fine people in the Neo-Nazi and KKK, is that a positive thing?

Straight Canadian boy

Last edited by mattsmith48; August 22nd, 2017 at 10:29 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 04:44 PM   #49
Flapjack
Good Egg

Flapjack's Forum Picture

Quote:
NO SHOULD NEVER!
Explain how discrimination against trans people in the military is a good thing? Oh and to save time you should know that it would cost more to replace them than it would to fund their medical costs.

I'm a prettyyy awkward weeb that likes alcohol and punk rock :')
Flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2017, 03:34 PM   #50
hogwartsthestral
Member++

hogwartsthestral's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewLeafsFan View Post
My opinion is yes base on the following reasons:

1. Discrimination against trans-gendered persons in the military
2. Illegal and unamerican travel ban
3. Connections to Russia (His son met with Russian government representatives)
4. Countless Others
Yes, that side of the ocean scares me...
hogwartsthestral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2017, 03:51 AM   #51
Mrflufay

Mrflufay's Forum Picture

Quote:
NO SHOULD NEVER!
How is banning the travel of people good? How is any of what he is doing good?
Mrflufay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2017, 04:49 AM   #52
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

I just realized that the 2016 elections are a farce. Yeah, Trump might have his way with US internal affairs, but the foreign affairs concern me. He is fucking escalaing everything, just like Hillary said she would do if she won. I am all for impeachment just to bring a more stable person as the president. Pence has experience and the calmness for it.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
"Democracy is a dictatorship of the fools"
-Friedrich von Schiller (1759 1805)
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2017, 07:40 AM   #53
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronk Serb View Post
I just realized that the 2016 elections are a farce. Yeah, Trump might have his way with US internal affairs, but the foreign affairs concern me. He is fucking escalaing everything, just like Hillary said she would do if she won. I am all for impeachment just to bring a more stable person as the president. Pence has experience and the calmness for it.
I don't think Clinton would have brought the US on the brink of nuclear war with North Korea and threatening North Korea with a genocide, or threatening to leave the Iran deal. As for the rest of the Middle East I don't think she would have been worst than Obama, kinda hard to beat non-stop 24/7 bombing of 7 Muslims countries for 8 years. But they are still good things Trump did like the deal with Russia of a cease-fire in parts of Syria.

Straight Canadian boy
Old September 20th, 2017, 11:08 AM   #54
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
I don't think Clinton would have brought the US on the brink of nuclear war with North Korea and threatening North Korea with a genocide, or threatening to leave the Iran deal. As for the rest of the Middle East I don't think she would have been worst than Obama, kinda hard to beat non-stop 24/7 bombing of 7 Muslims countries for 8 years. But they are still good things Trump did like the deal with Russia of a cease-fire in parts of Syria.
I think the situation would be as tense as it would be now. Also where he threatened genocide on North Korea?

VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Old September 20th, 2017, 07:53 PM   #55
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Quote:
I think the situation would be as tense as it would be now. Also where he threatened genocide on North Korea?
Yesterday during his speech at the UN threatened to destroy North Korea.

Straight Canadian boy
Old September 21st, 2017, 03:12 AM   #56
Living For Love
VT Lover

Living For Love's Forum Picture

Name: Tiago

Quote:
How many times has North Korea threatened to destroy USA?

Tiago | ♂ | 20 | PM | VM | Ask Me | Lonely Hearts Club

Help and Advice Moderator

~Mike was here~
Living For Love is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2017, 05:42 AM   #57
Dmaxd123
Member+

so this is going off topic a bit:

but trump telling North Korea to get their crap together is absolutely NOT a reason for impeachment

Obama let foreign countries buzz our ships with zero recourse, if you noticed with Trump Pence and Mattis they haven't been tested/taunted by rational thinking countries, even North Korea hasn't threatened us. N Korea's biggest problem will be if one of their missiles malfunctions during a test and lands on allied soil.

Trump telling our allies and N Korea that "if" it comes to it, we will do what we have to do is no reason for impeachment (also the most the media could find to criticize him about with the Texas hurricane was his wife's shoes and his hat... he must not have been doing that bad for those few days)
Dmaxd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2017, 07:29 AM   #58
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Living For Love View Post
This^^

Old September 21st, 2017, 10:17 AM   #59
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living For Love View Post
Quote:
This^^
And? It would still be a genocide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmaxd123 View Post
(also the most the media could find to criticize him about with the Texas hurricane was his wife's shoes and his hat... he must not have been doing that bad for those few days)
Well there is bragging about the size of the crowd in Houston and trying to make the flooding of a major city about himself. But you got to give it to him, visiting Texas and Florida after the hurricanes, his biggest accomplishment since getting into office.

Straight Canadian boy
Old September 21st, 2017, 10:40 AM   #60
Living For Love
VT Lover

Living For Love's Forum Picture

Name: Tiago

Quote:
And? It would still be a genocide.
Sure, but I was just wondering what exactly did Trump do to bring the US on the brink of nuclear war with North Korea that Kim Jong-un hadn't done before.

Tiago | ♂ | 20 | PM | VM | Ask Me | Lonely Hearts Club

Help and Advice Moderator

~Mike was here~
Living For Love is online now   Reply With Quote