Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 2nd, 2017, 02:33 PM   #1
lallu

Smile If the hymen is broken or no?

Hi guys, today with my bf we had sex for first time but I still don't know if my hymen is impact or no. I felt pain while he was pushing it but in the end we gave up because he though that the hymen should have already been ripped (no blood) and we decided to make it tomorrow not to hurt me.After that when I went to the toilet I saw a bit of blood on the paper and now we both wonder if we actually did it or no.
lallu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:36 PM   #2
NewLeafsFan
Nice Poster

Name: Cedrick
Default Re: If the hymen is broken or no?

I would guess that your hymen has been torn. As you said there was blood and it hurt. Since you are probably still tight I would recommend that you use lube tomorrow for your own protection.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2017, 07:30 PM   #3
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Most girls break their hymens from just normal heavy activities like horseback riding or running and jumping or wrestling around. Most girls experience some discomfort the first couple of times with intercourse. I would suggest to use a lube and a lubricated condom as well. Have him take it slow and easy and talk to each other so you know how to pleasure each other.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2017, 11:40 AM   #4
andrewt

Name: Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallu View Post
Hi guys, today with my bf we had sex for first time but I still don't know if my hymen is impact or no. I felt pain while he was pushing it but in the end we gave up because he though that the hymen should have already been ripped (no blood) and we decided to make it tomorrow not to hurt me.After that when I went to the toilet I saw a bit of blood on the paper and now we both wonder if we actually did it or no.
This makes me remember my first time with my girlfriend. We had to try three times before it went in. First time I could barely get my finger but we forced it a bit and it went it. Let alone penis. But when trying to put the penis in her she still got an orgasm from the pressure I suppose.

And then in the third day I pushed it at an angle and it went it. First ten times it was painful in the beginning but now everything is fine. Fear I think was a major factor for her at the time.
andrewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2017, 05:45 AM   #5
Ashwells9991
Junior Member+

Name: Ashley

definitely use lube in the future, might hurt less. and its probably been torn
Ashwells9991 is offline   Reply With Quote