Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

View Poll Results: Girls: Should infant boys be circumcised?
Yes 14 29.79%
No 29 61.70%
Let baby's Dad decide 4 8.51%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 7th, 2017, 07:43 PM   #21
adtse
Awesome Poster

adtse's Forum Picture

Name: Adrian
Default Re: Poll: Girls - Infant Circumcision

I believe this should be considered child abuse. Most boys wish they weren't cut as they were as an infant. And babies experience a lot of pain (many people think babies get very little pain, however that is not ture).

My name is Adrian, I am 14 years old, dunno if I am gay or str8 (I am probably more of straight). I am a geek, and I am proud of it. I love computers, and all kinds of nerdy technology.
Feel free to send me a friend request
And send me a private message.
adtse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2017, 11:59 AM   #22
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

No. Just no. If the boy when he grows up wants to do it, let him. This should be classified as abuse. If for religious reasons people say it's like baptism, it's not. Baptism is dipping a person, usually baby into a body of water with chanting. It's nothing permanent. Circumcission is literally getting the tip of your perfectly healthy willy chopped off and discarded like it were a cigar.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2017, 08:06 PM   #23
maddogmj77
Nice Poster

maddogmj77's Forum Picture

Name: Matthew

The claimed "health benefits" are completely false. There is not a single study to prove that circumcision works any better than regular cleaning.

The whole idea was made up as a religious tradition in order to reduce sensitivity for boys, and stop them from masturbating. (It didn't work)

The skin on my dick got chopped off (without my consent), due to some crazy religious tradition with NO proven health benefits, and it reduced my sensitivity.

This should be illegal.

Matthew - 18 - Gay
Feel free to message me

"Is this a test? It has to be, otherwise I can't go on."

Last edited by maddogmj77; November 16th, 2017 at 08:09 PM.
maddogmj77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:00 PM   #24
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogmj77 View Post
The claimed "health benefits" are completely false. There is not a single study to prove that circumcision works any better than regular cleaning.

The whole idea was made up as a religious tradition in order to reduce sensitivity for boys, and stop them from masturbating. (It didn't work)

The skin on my dick got chopped off (without my consent), due to some crazy religious tradition with NO proven health benefits, and it reduced my sensitivity.

This should be illegal.
Even if it did help with a minor margin with preventing infection and STD-s, the things that 100% prevent it are protection and hygiene. Before it made sense when people were covered in dirt, but now when many have access to clean water and protection, it doesn't make sense anymore.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:59 PM   #25
Brigje
Member++

Brigje's Forum Picture

Name: Birgit (but family and friends call me Brigje)

Quote:

This should be illegal.
I am a girl but I sympathize with you and all other "victims"
This should be illegal and I hope all future dads and moms read this.

Love is the answer .... but while I am waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.
Brigje is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2017, 04:30 AM   #26
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

As a male that was circumcised at 18, I have to say that I prefer it. The sensitivity thing is entirely false. The only thing that I miss is urinating with foreskin which probably sounds strange to most people but it feel warm and kind of comforting.

I plan on having my kids circumcised as infants. I will be very responsible with who and how it is done and pain management. And if they have an issue with it years after the fact I'm sure it will only be attention seeking which there is clearly too much of these days.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:51 AM   #27
EvaNL
Member++

EvaNL's Forum Picture

Name: Eva

There are only two situations a boy should get circumsized:
1) medical reasons. This can only be determined by a doctor.
2) if the boy wants it himself. Of course, he can only legally choose to do this when he's of legal adult age. Similar to getting a tattoo.

Religious reasons are never a reason to mutilate a child. It is child abuse.

I'm les, feel free to contact me
EvaNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:14 PM   #28
jacob.neruda
Junior Member+

Name: Jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaNL View Post
There are only two situations a boy should get circumsized:
1) medical reasons. This can only be determined by a doctor.
2) if the boy wants it himself. Of course, he can only legally choose to do this when he's of legal adult age. Similar to getting a tattoo.

Religious reasons are never a reason to mutilate a child. It is child abuse.
Couldn't agree more. You put it very succinctly.
jacob.neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:29 PM   #29
Brigje
Member++

Brigje's Forum Picture

Name: Birgit (but family and friends call me Brigje)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewLeafsFan View Post
As a male that was circumcised at 18, I have to say that I prefer it. The sensitivity thing is entirely false. The only thing that I miss is urinating with foreskin which probably sounds strange to most people but it feel warm and kind of comforting.

I plan on having my kids circumcised as infants. I will be very responsible with who and how it is done and pain management. And if they have an issue with it years after the fact I'm sure it will only be attention seeking which there is clearly too much of these days.
As I read it and understand, You had a choice.
But you don't want to give that same opportunity to your own children.
And will the mother of your child have some say in it?

Love is the answer .... but while I am waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.

Last edited by Brigje; November 19th, 2017 at 09:44 PM.
Brigje is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2017, 03:36 AM   #30
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigje View Post
As I read it and understand, You had a choice.
But you don't want to give that same opportunity to your own children.
And will the mother of your child have some say in it?
If I was dating someone that understood my experience and that I only want the best for that child and they said had such little care for my opinions we wouldn't be together long enough to have kids.

If I was with a girl and there was a female practice that was commonly done here in north america similar to circumcision and she said she wanted it done to our daughter I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
Old November 20th, 2017, 07:56 AM   #31
EvaNL
Member++

EvaNL's Forum Picture

Quote:
If I was with a girl and there was a female practice that was commonly done here in north america similar to circumcision and she said she wanted it done to our daughter I wouldn't have a problem with it.
I truly want to write a whole bunch of very bad words here, but those will get me banned.
Never, NEVER EVER do ANYthing that has even remotely to with female "circumcision". Cutting away the clitoris and/or labia has NO use at all. NONE.
Except for the one doing it feeling superior to that girl. And that is a TERRIBLE reason.

The only reason for surgery on female genitalia is medical. Which has to be determined by a licensed doctor.
ANY other reason is child molestation, abuse and mutilation.
I CANNOT believe you don't have a problem with this.

You, Sir, disgust me.

Old November 21st, 2017, 01:45 AM   #32
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Quote:
I truly want to write a whole bunch of very bad words here, but those will get me banned.
Never, NEVER EVER do ANYthing that has even remotely to with female "circumcision". Cutting away the clitoris and/or labia has NO use at all. NONE.
Except for the one doing it feeling superior to that girl. And that is a TERRIBLE reason.

The only reason for surgery on female genitalia is medical. Which has to be determined by a licensed doctor.
ANY other reason is child molestation, abuse and mutilation.
I CANNOT believe you don't have a problem with this.

You, Sir, disgust me.
I agree with you completely. I said that "if there was something comparable to male circumcision for females" and there is not. Female circumcision is not in anyway comparable to the removal of foreskin. That's my whole point.

Cedrick Desjardins
Old November 21st, 2017, 06:33 AM   #33
EvaNL
Member++

EvaNL's Forum Picture

Quote:
I agree with you completely. I said that "if there was something comparable to male circumcision for females" and there is not. Female circumcision is not in anyway comparable to the removal of foreskin. That's my whole point.
Boy mutilation is just as bad and should be banned!!
<insert another bunch of bad words here>

Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:26 AM   #34
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Boy mutilation is just as bad and should be banned!!
<insert another bunch of bad words here>
Mutilation is defined as inflicting serious damage on something

I am circumcised but I am NOT mutilated. That suggestion is ridiculous.

Cedrick Desjardins
Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:19 AM   #35
maddogmj77
Nice Poster

Quote:
As a male that was circumcised at 18, I have to say that I prefer it. The sensitivity thing is entirely false.
Because you were not circumcised at birth, your dick-head has been shielded your entire life. It has retained your sensitivity; you're not just going to lose it all at once.

I was circumcised at birth, so my head has been exposed my entire life. Rubbing up against any diaper, underwear, towel, hand, or anything that it's ever come into contact with for the the last 17 years.
That has 'significantly' reduced it's sensitivity.

It is not false, it is fact. And it's really fucked up that circumcised guys don't get to enjoy the same stimulation that everybody who wasn't circumcised at birth gets to.

It's horrible that people still think this is actually okay.

Quote:
I am circumcised but I am NOT mutilated. That suggestion is ridiculous.
You had a piece of your dick CUT OFF! (At least you got to decide for yourself.)

I know you may be desensitized to the idea because circumcision has become so commonly accepted in society.
But seriously, just think about this for a moment. We're cutting off pieces of baby's penises, reducing their sensitivity, for..... no logical reason.

Are we really going to let parents do this to their kids, on the grounds of "religious tradition"?
It's child abuse. It's painful. It reduces sensitivity. It serves NO health benefits.
It should be illegal.

Matthew - 18 - Gay
Feel free to message me

Last edited by maddogmj77; November 22nd, 2017 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Added lines
Old November 22nd, 2017, 06:46 AM   #36
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Because you were not circumcised at birth, your dick-head has been shielded your entire life. It has retained your sensitivity; you're not just going to lose it all at once.

I was circumcised at birth, so my head has been exposed my entire life. Rubbing up against any diaper, underwear, towel, hand, or anything that it's ever come into contact with for the the last 17 years.
That has 'significantly' reduced it's sensitivity.

It is not false, it is fact. And it's really fucked up that circumcised guys don't get to enjoy the same stimulation that everybody who wasn't circumcised at birth gets to.

It's horrible that people still think this is actually okay.

You had a piece of your dick CUT OFF! (At least you got to decide for yourself.)

I know you may be desensitized to the idea because circumcision has become so commonly accepted in society.
But seriously, just think about this for a moment. We're cutting off pieces of baby's penises, reducing their sensitivity, for..... no logical reason.

Are we really going to let parents do this to their kids, on the grounds of "religious tradition"?
It's child abuse. It's painful. It reduces sensitivity. It serves NO health benefits.
It should be illegal.
You think that its a bad thing to lose sensitivity. I wish I lost more. Do u have any idea how sensitive it is with foreskin? Just touching it slightly hurts like hell.

You think I have no logical reason to have my kids circumcised? I had to go through penis surgery at 18 years old. There is a decent chance that it was hereditary meaning that my kids could experience the same misfortune. I also experienced an injury when I was 10 as it somehow got partially caught in my bathing suit liner. When I finally got it out it was sore for days. My entire life my foreskin was just a pain in the ass.

As far as making it illegal goes, if you life in the United States and have any understanding of history or politics you would understand that it is unconstitutional as it goes against several amendments.

Cedrick Desjardins
Old November 22nd, 2017, 07:50 AM   #37
EvaNL
Member++

EvaNL's Forum Picture

Quote:
Mutilation is defined as inflicting serious damage on something
Chopping off part of someone's body without their consent is not inflicting serious damage? Removed unnecessary comment. ~Elysium

Quote:
You think I have no logical reason to have my kids circumcised?
There ARE no logical reasons to have kids circumsized, except for medical reasons.
Quote:
I had to go through penis surgery at 18 years old.
So you had yourself circumsized for medical reasons. Nothing wrong with that.
Quote:
There is a decent chance that it was hereditary meaning that my kids could experience the same misfortune.
Why don't you let doctors decide that when the time comes?
Your kid may get an ingrown toenail.. are you gonna lop off his foot at birth too?
Quote:
As far as making it illegal goes, if you life in the United States and have any understanding of history or politics you would understand that it is unconstitutional as it goes against several amendments.
Changing the law is possible, you know. In fact, laws are changed every day.
That's the whole point of making something either legal or illegal.

Last edited by Elysium; November 23rd, 2017 at 09:13 AM. Reason: editing
Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:13 PM   #38
maddogmj77
Nice Poster

Quote:
You think that its a bad thing to lose sensitivity. I wish I lost more. Do u have any idea how sensitive it is with foreskin? Just touching it slightly hurts like hell.
Yes, it is a bad thing, for most people.

Just because 'some' people are overly sensitive, doesn't mean we should make EVERYONE less sensitive.

If someone is overly sensitive, then they should be able to consent to their own circumcision when they become of age.

Quote:
You think I have no logical reason to have my kids circumcised? I had to go through penis surgery at 18 years old. There is a decent chance that it was hereditary meaning that my kids could experience the same misfortune. I also experienced an injury when I was 10 as it somehow got partially caught in my bathing suit liner. When I finally got it out it was sore for days. My entire life my foreskin was just a pain in the ass.
So you had a medical reason for circumcision, that's fine. I'm all for circumcision when it has a proper medical reasoning behind it.
You consented to a surgery when you turned 18, that's great. I'm all for circumcision when the person getting it done consents to it.

But circumcising someone at birth without their consent, for no reason? That's illogical, child abuse, and should just be illegal.

Quote:
And could you please specify exactly which amendment that is?

I didn't know we had a constitutional right to cut off our baby's penis skin.

As Eva said, laws can change. Even the constitution can be amended.

Matthew - 18 - Gay
Feel free to message me

Last edited by maddogmj77; November 22nd, 2017 at 04:24 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:56 AM   #39
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Chopping off part of someone's body without their consent is not inflicting serious damage? In which messed up state of mind do you live?

No, that does not necessarily mean serious damage. I'm very happy with the mind I live in.

There ARE no logical reasons to have kids circumsized, except for medical reasons.

Like most of ur arguments, this is also false. Many people do for religious and social reasons. Religious freedom is a different issue and if you wish to discuss it plz do so in ur own thread.

So you had yourself circumsized for medical reasons. Nothing wrong with that.

Thank you. I'm happy that you approve.

Why don't you let doctors decide that when the time comes?
Your kid may get an ingrown toenail.. are you gonna lop off his foot at birth too?

No. That's why I'm not getting his entire penis cut off. If my kid, or myself for that matter had an ingrown toenail I would see to it that the correct surgery involving removing the root of part of the nail removed. No reason to decapitate someone when they could have a brain tumour.

Changing the law is possible, you know. In fact, laws are changed every day.
That's the whole point of making something either legal or illegal.

I'm so glad that you know that laws don't always stay the same. Unfortunately, you don't know that laws are made to upkeep the constitution. Give that law change a try in court, its not going anywhere.
The way this come out my response appears in the quote.

Cedrick Desjardins
Old November 23rd, 2017, 12:35 PM   #40
Living For Love
Live To Tell

Living For Love's Forum Picture

Contrary to female circumcision, male circumcision has some health benefits, the thing is that there are other better, simpler, safer, less invasive, less traumatic and non-permanent procedures males can do to obtain the same health benefits with the same efficiency (such has having good genital hygiene etc...). There is also this huge problem named religious freedom, and how a ban on male circumcision would ultimately deny people their religious freedom. Whether we want to accept it or not, the main reason why most religions enforce circumcision is to deprive boys of having sexual pleasure during masturbation. Period. There's absolutely no need to sugar coat it because it's a fact and the Catholic Church (and other religions) have never even tried to conceal it. Now, this begs the question: apart from circumcision done voluntarily or due to health-related reasons, why should we allow male circumcision for religious purposes and ban female circumcision? Because when it comes to religion, both are done because of this whole "sexual modesty" value that religions hold in such high regard, yet people tend to see male circumcision less problematic when it comes to religious purposes.

Retired H&A Moderator

~Mike was here~
Living For Love is offline   Reply With Quote