Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 28th, 2017, 03:28 AM   #1
skittlesh

Default Just started ejaculating

So I just started ejaculating and I don't like it I'm 15 so pretty late before this I could just go out it wherever now I have to get up and clean up so my question is one how do you clean up cuase like 10 mins after I clean up another lot of pre cum leaks out is that normal and 2 is there a way to not ejaculate thanks
skittlesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2017, 05:10 AM   #2
pauly

Name: paul
Default Re: Just started ejaculating

The easy answer is that if you don't like it, don't masturbate to ejaculation. But I think you'll gradually enjoy it more once you can control it better.
I use either tissues or an old towel to clean up and yes it's normal to have pre-cum. The only way you can stop yourself ejaculating is to stop masturbating before you get to the point of "no return." But you'll miss the best part and end up feeling frustrated.
So really I think it's a case of either don't masturbate at all or go all the way knowing that you'll have to clear up somehow. I still think you'll start enjoying it a lot once you relax and get prepared in your mind for what's about to happen.
At it's best, it's really a magical feeling.
Good luck.
pauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2017, 07:24 AM   #3
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

I'm sure u get horny. U cant stop that feeling
or else u will get frustrated. The only way to
relieve tension is to masturbate. If u don't want
to ejaculate then u don't masturbate but I'm sure
sexual feelings take over and u end up doing it.
Idk bout the precum. U may b mistaking it for
cum that did not all come out after u ejaculated
unless u r still hard afterwards and ur body is
telling u to go another round. I have a lot of pre
cum and it is annoying but it happens. Usually
after masturbating u have to pee and this washes
out whatever u have left in ur pipes. All of this is
normal.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2017, 09:28 AM   #4
mick01
Great Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick

After my initial cum from jerking off, I wait a couple of minutes to clean up what comes out next. I think it's just left over cum that didn't come out with the first ejaculation. It happens to me everytime.
mick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2017, 12:12 PM   #5
ShineintheDark
Nice Poster

Name: Magnus

You'll get used to it all, juudt use plenty of tissue
ShineintheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2017, 02:08 PM   #6
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Yes you are normal and it is also normal to have some seepage after you clean up too. Join the little things that we boys and men have to put up with. You can also try peeing after you jerk off. That will usually clean out the little extra.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2017, 05:14 PM   #7
zzzzzzzzzz
Nice Poster

zzzzzzzzzz's Forum Picture

Yeah just have tissues or something handy to clean up. Rest or slowly rub just to get that last bit out. Orgasms are fun!
zzzzzzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2017, 05:44 PM   #8
pjones
VT Lover

pjones's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittlesh View Post
So I just started ejaculating and I don't like it I'm 15 so pretty late before this I could just go out it wherever now I have to get up and clean up so my question is one how do you clean up cuase like 10 mins after I clean up another lot of pre cum leaks out is that normal and 2 is there a way to not ejaculate thanks
sorry but if you don't want to ejaculate then don't have an orgasm

bi nudist
pjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2017, 07:23 PM   #9
Hermes
Awesome Poster

On the question of getting leakage afterwards I think ska8er is right to suspect this is not pre-cum but cum that got left in the tubes at the end. After a while cum becomes more liquid, i.e. less thick, so that's when that last bit seeps out on it's own. The most effective way to avoid that is to pee afterwards as the pee will then push it out. If that's not convenient you can run you finger along the bottom of your penis from base to tip to "milk" it out while you still have the tissues/rag handy.

On the question of not ejaculating, there is no healthy way to return to having dry orgasms - from now on orgasm and ejaculation go together. Clean up methods get surveyed on here from time to time. My impression is that the most common way is to let the cum land on your stomach/chest and then wipe up afterwards. Certainly that's what I do and I use either the underwear I have taken off or a towel waiting to be washed. Other people do something similar, use a dedicated rag or use tissues or toilet paper to wipe up. Some people cum directly into some kind or rag/tissue/toilet paper, some do it in the shower, in front of the sink or in front of the toilet.

I don't think anyone would say they enjoy cleaning up at the end but you can get to the point where you find it just a minor inconvenience and a price well worth paying for the fun that went before. I think as time moves on you'll get used to it and start to enjoy ejaculating.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2017, 12:13 PM   #10
elmoc
Member+

I think ease of clean up the oozing fluid after ejaculation is probably easier for circumcised guys, because there is little, if any foreskin to trap that fluid. The oozing fluid is absorbed by underwear. I am restoring my foreskin, so I have experience with & without foreskin overhang after ejaculation. Our penises go back to the flaccid size, & the overhang requires more attention.

After raising 3 older sons, my mom knew to keep a box of tissues at my bedside for "runny nose with allergies." I get 3 tissues & ejaculate directly into them. I then get another tissue or two & milk my penis to get as much out as possible. I eventually flush the cum tissues, otherwise my trash can smells like chlorine.

After flushing, I pull back the foreskin & use some wet TP for the final clean up. Caution: do not clean up with soapy water without rinsing all of the soap away. Otherwise, the remaining soap can cause irritation to the glans & inner foreskin.

Usually, your body naturally urges you to pee fairly soon after ejaculation, which is nature's way of cleaning the remaining gooey stuff out.

Some of this was suggested by previous posts. You have several good responses.

If you want the orgasm you are going to have semen. If you don't masturbate, you are more likely to have wet dreams, & that can really create a mess. The orgasm is so nice that I consider clean up to be a minor issue.

Some days you're the bug;
some days you're the windshield.
elmoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2017, 03:55 PM   #11
Vegas2933
Member++

Vegas2933's Forum Picture

Name: Dylan

Clean up is easy. Tissues -> Bin or Toilet. Ejaculating makes jerking off more fun.

16 and Bi. Lives in the UK.

Happy to answer anyone's questions!

And to meet and chat with new people!
Vegas2933 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2017, 12:24 AM   #12
NewLeafsFan
Nice Poster

Name: Cedrick

I wonder if you j/o more often if that would continue to happen. I know some comes out a couple min later, but 10 min seems like a long time. I'm curious, are you circumcised? I think there might be a connection.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:58 AM   #13
cyrilmiranda

cyrilmiranda's Forum Picture

Name: Max

I usually place a tissue paper or two on my tummy so that when I ejaculate it catches my cum. Ejaculation is part of orgasm. If you don't want to ejaculate, then stop before you reach the point of no return.
cyrilmiranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2017, 04:58 PM   #14
jackspeaks

Name: Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauly View Post
The easy answer is that if you don't like it, don't masturbate to ejaculation. But I think you'll gradually enjoy it more once you can control it better.
I use either tissues or an old towel to clean up and yes it's normal to have pre-cum. The only way you can stop yourself ejaculating is to stop masturbating before you get to the point of "no return." But you'll miss the best part and end up feeling frustrated.
So really I think it's a case of either don't masturbate at all or go all the way knowing that you'll have to clear up somehow. I still think you'll start enjoying it a lot once you relax and get prepared in your mind for what's about to happen.
At it's best, it's really a magical feeling.
Good luck.
so true \^^
jackspeaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2017, 05:09 PM   #15
Shamal

You'll get used to it, clean up isn't that bad
Shamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2017, 06:30 PM   #16
nat2003

Lol you get used to it you cant do anything so...
nat2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2017, 05:03 AM   #17
pauly

I forgot to say in my earlier message that the leaking after cumming isn't pre-cum, it's the last bit of cum itself. You probably get it because you start cleaning up a little too soon. Wait until you're sure it's all come out, then you'll be fine.
pauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2017, 06:50 AM   #18
scott2002
Nice Poster

scott2002's Forum Picture

Name: Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie_n5 View Post
Join the little things that we boys and men have to put up with.
Yes, it's not like having to put up with 7 days of red stuff flowing out of it every month.
(And with me, sometimes when I'm wearing boxer briefs, that leftover ooze sometimes sticks the very tip of my circumcised penis to the inside of my underpants as that ooze dries. then the next time I take it out to pee...Ouch! A little hurt as I pull it off of my undies.)
scott2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2017, 10:30 PM   #19
TWDjacob
Member++

i use a shirt but easy ways to clean could be doing it in the shower or sometimes i wear a condom and that doesn't leave a mess either. to get rid of that last little bit after you "finish' give it like a few more strokes to get everything out

16 and Bi. 100 posts so feel free to message me anything! i don't bite
TWDjacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2017, 07:19 PM   #20
Nelmoinen

Nelmoinen's Forum Picture

Name: Nel

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittlesh View Post
The only way not to ejaculate is to jerk so much you run out. So...

Nelmoinen
If you need to talk, about anything, you can come to me. You can come to me about anything. Trust me, I have heard about everything. For example, puberty, sex, masturbation, friendship, stress, relationships, etc.
I am 90% gay, there is a 10% of me that likes girls. Who am I to deny the Heart?
I am 16 years old. Please feel free to message me, because I love talking to people.
Nelmoinen is offline   Reply With Quote