Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old July 27th, 2017, 10:18 AM   #1
PositiveVibes

Name: Zak
Default Libido mismatches?

Sometimes with my FwB, it seems she has these mad hormones and wants more sex than i do...often at the most annoying times (when i've came back from gym, after rugby matches and school etc) and idk, i was wondering what causes the mismatch etc? I do try to please whenever i could but i don't know haha sometimes it's too much and it got annoying.

Is it to do with periods, etc? She's on the pill but idk, i just feel bad having to refuse her at times.
PositiveVibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2017, 12:25 PM   #2
Hermes
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Libido mismatches?

I do think girls horniness does vary according to their monthly cycle and, in particular, they are horniest when just about to ovulate, i.e. when it would be best to get your sperm in there if you wanted to breed which is, after all, the biological purpose of sex.

It is also possible, given the times you mention are when you have being doing something sweaty, that it might be pheromones which will be more noticeable when you're sweaty rather than freshly showered.

But taking a step back, why refuse her? have you got the idea that you should only do it at certain times? Even if you're aren't especially horny that instant could you be with a little foreplay?
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2017, 02:41 PM   #3
PositiveVibes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
I do think girls horniness does vary according to their monthly cycle and, in particular, they are horniest when just about to ovulate, i.e. when it would be best to get your sperm in there if you wanted to breed which is, after all, the biological purpose of sex.

It is also possible, given the times you mention are when you have being doing something sweaty, that it might be pheromones which will be more noticeable when you're sweaty rather than freshly showered.

But taking a step back, why refuse her? have you got the idea that you should only do it at certain times? Even if you're aren't especially horny that instant could you be with a little foreplay?
Yeah i think that's right definitely do notice patterns and that is the purpose you're correct! Ah well i know about the concept of Pheromones i guess but i always thought it was rubbish to be honest.

And no of course not, i guess the refusal is the same way wives refuse their husbands haha. Being tired/not in the mood. I rarely refuse though, only on the odd occasion haha!
Thanks for your response bro!
Old July 28th, 2017, 02:54 PM   #4
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Some guys and girls are just more sexual than others. They are ready and desire sex at almost any given time. It is very hard some times to keep up with those type persons. They are also the type of person that is most likely to cheat on their mates. They may also be classified as sex addicts.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2017, 03:24 PM   #5
PositiveVibes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie_n5 View Post
Some guys and girls are just more sexual than others. They are ready and desire sex at almost any given time. It is very hard some times to keep up with those type persons. They are also the type of person that is most likely to cheat on their mates. They may also be classified as sex addicts.
Ahh i get you dude believe me.I've got a fairly high sex drive as a guy but maybe sometimes i'm too tired to put in the effort with the girl if you get me. Not a douche but i feel like, regardless of the girl, if i'm going to do it, i should do it right.
Old July 28th, 2017, 06:20 PM   #6
Coolteenboy
Member++

Coolteenboy's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post

Yes, i agree with this. Its like old sweat is just gross, but fresh new sweat is healthy contains a ratload of phermones. Maybe thats what motivates her?

I'm up to chat about anything!
Hit me up!!
Coolteenboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2017, 11:17 PM   #7
NewLeafsFan
Great Poster

Name: Cedrick

I'm not sure that this is a problem. If I had a gf that wants sex more than I do I would think I had died and gone to heaven.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote