Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 27th, 2017, 12:00 AM   #1
Oblivio
Member+

Oblivio's Forum Picture

Name: Max
Default Weird question about ejaculating

Ok so this might seem like a weird question, but here goes:

When I ejaculate, usually it shoots really far and it's a lot of liquid, but sometimes it seems that it might be partially urine...

Does this happen to anyone and has anyone found a way to avoid this?

Hi my name's Max

I up to talk about anything, so feel free to hmu!!
Oblivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2017, 12:02 AM   #2
Vermilion
Awesome Poster

Vermilion's Forum Picture

Name: ....
Default Re: Weird question about ejaculating

It's most likely fluid from the prostate gland. Not urine. And not really anyway to stop it
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2017, 12:04 AM   #3
Second Chance
Great Poster

Are you sure that part of what you are ejaculating is urine?

It is totally normal to shoot far and to have watery cum especially if you are new to ejaculating. I would not worry about your cum shooting far or it being mostly liquid.

If you are sure you are ejaculating urine along with cum, then you might have a small problem with the valve that regulates cum/urine flow in your penis. Just make sure you actually have urine with your cum because sometimes cum can be all sorts of colors. Also, if you just started ejaculating recently, then give it some time because your body might be getting used to your penis shooting out things other than urine.
Second Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2017, 12:10 AM   #4
Dan_2004
Junior Member+

Name: Daniel

When I was new to ejactulation I too shot far and had liquidy runny cum, it probably isn't urine ...your semen just isn't white and thick yet because when you are new to masturbation it will seem like it is urine and it's too liquids but don't worry, that's just your prostate being new to it...by the time you have went through puberty it will probably be fine

Check if it is urine though because that is a rare case to have a faulty valve
Dan_2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2017, 12:22 AM   #5
Oblivio
Member+

Oblivio's Forum Picture

Name: Max

Yeah for some background I've been jacking off regularly for probably around 3-4 years. I've always came a lot but lately I've been noticing a lot of watery-ness.

Hi my name's Max

I up to talk about anything, so feel free to hmu!!
Oblivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2017, 12:26 AM   #6
Sere
Member++

Sere's Forum Picture

Name: Sere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivio View Post
Yeah for some background I've been jacking off regularly for probably around 3-4 years. I've always came a lot but lately I've been noticing a lot of watery-ness.
Could just be bodily changes from what you eat or drink, tho as I always say, I'm not a doctor...

Hello I'm Sere
If you wanna talk or need help on anything at all,
hit me up!
I used to be hjhj
Sere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2017, 01:13 AM   #7
Jonnieboy909
Junior Member+

Mine normally shoots really far and I have some watery fluid too

I'm a 14yo bi sexual boy going through pubity and I'm here to make friends and talk so please add me and start talking 😝
Jonnieboy909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2017, 03:44 AM   #8
robertd2001

Name: Dustin

If I go for a few days without jerking, then when I finally do my cum is a little thicker than normal and almost yellowish even though im sure it's not urine
robertd2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2017, 04:39 AM   #9
Hermes
Awesome Poster

Have you been edging, i.,e. getting close to orgasm and then staying there for quite a while before finally cumming, for example by getting close multiple times and backing off a little each time?

My experience is that tends to make for more, and thinner cum in which the white colour seems to be more diluted and that tends to shoot further.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2017, 10:02 AM   #10
pauly

Name: paul

I don't find it hard to tell the difference between an ejaculation and urine. The two don't seem to be connected. But I know that I often need to urinate either before or after masturbating which might have something to do with your problem. In other words your body doesn't know which it wants to do more urgently and so it tries to do both at the same time.
I hope that makes sense.
pauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2017, 07:00 PM   #11
DeadpoolismyBuddy

Name: Kevin

Semen can have traces of urine in it which is normal (if you want google it)
DeadpoolismyBuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2017, 02:31 PM   #12
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Guys can have many different ways they ejaculate. Some shoot. Some dribble and the amount of cum can vary also from a few dribbles to a large amount. So what ever you ejaculate is normal for you. If you have any real concerns then it would be a good question for your doctor.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2017, 07:22 PM   #13
garfield221

garfield221's Forum Picture

well it can be pee, i can shoot pee while im jerking off, you have to smell it to see what it is... If it smell like pee then its pee, if it smells like other thing may be pre cum
garfield221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2017, 12:34 PM   #14
elmoc
Member+

Dr Dad's explanation is that guys have two urinary tract valves. One is on the bladder side of prostate, & the other is on the urethra side of the prostate. (Girls have one valve). When you pee, both valves open. When you ejaculate, the bladder valve is supposed to stay closed, so that the semen goes out of the penis, not inside the bladder. When you first star ejaculating, the bladder valve sometimes stays open, but will learn to close as you mature. He said it is not unusual for some early puberty guys to have the bladder valve open a bit, which can cause pee to come out for a while, until your system matures a bit more.

The easiest way to tell if it is urine or clear semen is to simply smell it. If you use the Kleenex method, that would make it easier to decide.

Bottom line: it could be urine, & if it is, you are normal. It will stop as your prostate valves mature more.

I hope this helps. It's your penis, enjoy it!

Some days you're the bug;
some days you're the windshield.
elmoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2017, 02:14 PM   #15
Blackwell2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivio View Post
Ok so this might seem like a weird question, but here goes:

When I ejaculate, usually it shoots really far and it's a lot of liquid, but sometimes it seems that it might be partially urine...

Does this happen to anyone and has anyone found a way to avoid this?
This has happened to me once!
Blackwell2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2017, 05:23 PM   #16
Falcons_11
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield221 View Post
well it can be pee, i can shoot pee while im jerking off, you have to smell it to see what it is... If it smell like pee then its pee, if it smells like other thing may be pre cum
This happens to me but rarely. I haven't given it that much thought when it did happen.
Falcons_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2017, 02:18 AM   #17
Chaosphere
Nice Poster

Chaosphere's Forum Picture

Name: Alex
Location: Probably somewhere haunted or a secluded mountain path somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
Are you sure that part of what you are ejaculating is urine?

It is totally normal to shoot far and to have watery cum especially if you are new to ejaculating. I would not worry about your cum shooting far or it being mostly liquid.

If you are sure you are ejaculating urine along with cum, then you might have a small problem with the valve that regulates cum/urine flow in your penis. Just make sure you actually have urine with your cum because sometimes cum can be all sorts of colors. Also, if you just started ejaculating recently, then give it some time because your body might be getting used to your penis shooting out things other than urine.
This is accurate. Your body has a muscular contraction that shuts off the bladder during ejaculation so it's virtually impossible to urinate during orgasm. It's probably built up fluid from the prostate, built up pre-cum, or there's just not a lot of sperm in your semen yet. Give it time.

17, Male, Nudist, Depression and Panic Disorder/General Anxiety Disorder. Always trying to help others out with some things I've learned along the way. Feel free to ask me anything.
Chaosphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2017, 10:52 AM   #18
garfield221

garfield221's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosphere View Post
This is accurate. Your body has a muscular contraction that shuts off the bladder during ejaculation so it's virtually impossible to urinate during orgasm. It's probably built up fluid from the prostate, built up pre-cum, or there's just not a lot of sperm in your semen yet. Give it time.
Its not impossible I can do it
garfield221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2017, 11:31 AM   #19
JohnC
Member++

JohnC's Forum Picture

Name: John

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmoc View Post
Dr Dad's explanation is that guys have two urinary tract valves. One is on the bladder side of prostate, & the other is on the urethra side of the prostate. (Girls have one valve). When you pee, both valves open. When you ejaculate, the bladder valve is supposed to stay closed, so that the semen goes out of the penis, not inside the bladder. When you first star ejaculating, the bladder valve sometimes stays open, but will learn to close as you mature. He said it is not unusual for some early puberty guys to have the bladder valve open a bit, which can cause pee to come out for a while, until your system matures a bit more.

The easiest way to tell if it is urine or clear semen is to simply smell it. If you use the Kleenex method, that would make it easier to decide.

Bottom line: it could be urine, & if it is, you are normal. It will stop as your prostate valves mature more.

I hope this helps. It's your penis, enjoy it!
Great information. I did not know this. This might explain some stuff.
JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2017, 12:26 AM   #20
Chaosphere
Nice Poster

Chaosphere's Forum Picture

Name: Alex
Location: Probably somewhere haunted or a secluded mountain path somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield221 View Post
Its not impossible I can do it
That's why I said virtually impossible. Apparently age and physical maturity rate can affect that bodily function too. I don't know what stage of puberty you're in, but your ability to do that will probably change with time.

17, Male, Nudist, Depression and Panic Disorder/General Anxiety Disorder. Always trying to help others out with some things I've learned along the way. Feel free to ask me anything.
Chaosphere is offline   Reply With Quote