Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old June 30th, 2017, 02:57 AM   #1
zac2004

Name: Zac
Default toured the high school today

starting HS in the fall, showering and changing is no big deal to me, i'm on a swim team so i'm used to showering naked with everyone i'm used to seeing dicks of all sizes the guys biggest is like 8 soft and the smallest is half inch maybe. so im no worried out about gym class.

but when took a tour of the change rooms/bath rooms, not one toilet had a stall door on in it, or any walls, just 3 toilets side by side.

now i have used urinal walls, i feel a bit stressed doing this cus im a grower and only 1.5 soft, so i feel a bit ashamed, but if you have to piss you have to piss.

But i have never had to shit in front of other people, i don't like this,

how would others feel about this situation ?

Last edited by zac2004; June 30th, 2017 at 03:30 AM.
zac2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2017, 07:40 AM   #2
Just JT
I give a actual fuck

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT
Default Re: toured the high school today

Look for a different bathroom that has doors on the stalls
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2017, 07:46 AM   #3
Bull
Awesome Poster

Bull's Forum Picture

Name: Bill also known as Will

That is a bit strange. However, if you got to go you got to go.

Treat all people in the same way you want to be treated. Love your neighbor as much as you love yourself. Dismiss hate. Embrace love.
Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2017, 08:52 AM   #4
scott2002
Nice Poster

scott2002's Forum Picture

Name: Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by zac2004 View Post
But i have never had to shit in front of other people, i don't like this, how would others feel about this situation ?
I agree with you 100%. Just hope that you almost NEVER have to take a dump while in school. Try to train your body (holding it back at times, and trying to poop at certain times) so that it only comes up at school like if you feel the "loose poops" coming on.
I HATE having to crap if anyone else is there. I know how I feel when I hear and smell someone taking a dump in the boy's room. YUCK! I think I'd rather crap my pants than do it in a stall with no door!
scott2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2017, 09:49 AM   #5
ShineintheDark
Nice Poster

Name: Magnus

I rarely shit at school anyways because the topilets are usually diseased as shit
ShineintheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2017, 12:17 PM   #6
Kyle37
Member++

Name: Kyle

Even village high schools have stalls separating the toilets. Where the heck are you going?

Feel free to PM me I guess. Thats what people write here right?
Kyle37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2017, 12:17 PM   #7
Romulus_
Member++

Romulus_'s Forum Picture

Name: snlnɯoɹ

Just use the bathroom before you leave for school so you won't have to use those particular toilets at that particular time

Feel Free to PM me

"Why do we fall, Sir? So we can learn to pick ourselves up."
Romulus_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2017, 11:12 PM   #8
teenboyNathan
Nice Poster

Name: Nathan

Having toilets without stalls is kind of odd. My advice is don't go to the bathroom unless it is an absolute emergency

PM me anytime for a chat

15|Straight-Curious|
teenboyNathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2017, 11:39 PM   #9
pconnor
Banned

Name: Patrick

I have hear and seen stall without doors. But never of stalls without walls. Yikes.
pconnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2017, 11:41 PM   #10
zac2004

they removed all the stalls 3 years ago, because they claim illegal activity was going on in the stalls, and every bathroom started to have illegal activity. heres the thing i don't know if the girls washrooms are the same, only toured the guys of course. i cant see girls doing this. what do you guys think ?

some times you can hold it in, but sometimes you can tell if you don't go you will crap your pants if you don't go immediately to a bathroom.

i'm just thinking of bending over a wiping my ass with a bunch of people watching, *yikes*
Old July 1st, 2017, 12:34 AM   #11
WeathermanSam1

Name: Sam

You could ask the administration that it is very creepy for everyone to see you pooping and then wiping your ass. Also, people will probably spy on you and that is violating many laws. I'm also worried that some very gross kids will jerk off for everyone to see. I have never seen toilet stalls without walls or a door.
WeathermanSam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2017, 12:38 AM   #12
Sere
Member++

Sere's Forum Picture

Name: Sere

Ik that my 8th grade locker room had a stall that had a door that you have to hold to keep closed. Luckily there was a bathroom set right around the corner with 2 fully working stalls. As other people have said, look around for another restroom.

Hello I'm Sere
If you wanna talk or need help on anything at all,
hit me up!
I used to be hjhj
Sere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2017, 01:00 PM   #13
Anniebanannie
Member++

Anniebanannie's Forum Picture

Name: Annie

Zac, as someone who likes her privacy, I feel for you. I'm thinking that this will all work out, since you aren't the only one facing this situation -- and others have been there before you.

It may turn out that you won't have to use the bathroom for that, and everything will be ok. I'm glad other aspects of your HS are fine.

I'm having a great time here. I'm open to chat, too.
Anniebanannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2017, 01:11 PM   #14
EvaNL
Member+

EvaNL's Forum Picture

Name: Eva

I have seen stalls without doors, but never without walls. I can't imagine using them myself. I need privacy (as much as is possible in a public bathroom).
The ancient Romans sat happily next to each other while doing their business, but that wouldn't be for me. I wouldn't use it and find a bathroom that does give me the proper privacy I desire.

If you really want to make a difference, you can ask the guys (not) using that bathroom how they feel about it, gather those thoughts and go to the school board to have stalls installed.

Good luck!

I'm les, feel free to contact me
EvaNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2017, 01:47 PM   #15
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott2002 View Post
I agree with you 100%. Just hope that you almost NEVER have to take a dump while in school. Try to train your body (holding it back at times, and trying to poop at certain times) so that it only comes up at school like if you feel the "loose poops" coming on.
I HATE having to crap if anyone else is there. I know how I feel when I hear and smell someone taking a dump in the boy's room. YUCK! I think I'd rather crap my pants than do it in a stall with no door!
would you really want to be known as the boy who pooped his pants for three years? I admit, I have not been in a locker room/bathroom where the toilets had no walls (urinals def). i admit they could be awkward to use. even if they already seen you naked, pooping is something different.

As Scott said though, just try to train yourself to poop at times when your going to be at home or somewhere else you will get privacy. if you have to go though, I guess you got to go. I bet you will find most people use them just to pee in and probably few, if any will take a poop in them. that being said, at the end of the day, the more people do it, the more normal it would become and I know some people who wouldn't think twice about it if they had to poop. I certainly would use them before I would poop my pants

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2017, 02:57 PM   #16
Beltane1001
Member+

I'm guessing there are other, normal, bathrooms in the school. If you have to poo just use one of those. At my school there are only two bathrooms I will go poo in because they are more private, less used, and therefore way more clean. Like, how often do you take a poo at school normally?
Beltane1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2017, 03:18 PM   #17
logan2002
Member+

Name: logan

I have been in locker rooms with just toilets no walls. It is fun trying not to pass to much gas
logan2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2017, 11:28 PM   #18
zac2004

the only other toilets are for people with a disability, and they must get a written note from a doctor, and then they get a key at the principle office, thanks for all the input, maybe i can get used to using them (only for emergency) i got used to showing and peeing on urinal walls ( and my flaccid penis is only 1.5 so it seems invisible to all the guys that have 5 inch flaccid penis a hanging out)

do you think the girls washrooms are the same ?
how does girls or guys feel about using these ?
if the girls are not the same, could i file a complaint and tell them to put the doors back ?
Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:27 AM   #19
scott2002
Nice Poster

scott2002's Forum Picture

Name: Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethfromMI View Post
I certainly would use them before I would poop my pants
I was of course joking about pooping my pants. I think I've only had to take a dump once in school, and it was one of those times when you get stomach cramps and you just know it's gonna be an explosion coming out of you. You know it's gonna be noisy and really smelly. Of course my school has doors on the stalls so it's more private.
scott2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2017, 10:17 AM   #20
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott2002 View Post
I was of course joking about pooping my pants. I think I've only had to take a dump once in school, and it was one of those times when you get stomach cramps and you just know it's gonna be an explosion coming out of you. You know it's gonna be noisy and really smelly. Of course my school has doors on the stalls so it's more private.
haha I did get your email. as I mentioned there, yea, I understand, school bathrooms are not a very pleasant place to have to take a poop for a number of reasons. I figured you we're joking but after reading some of the stuff I have read, I just don't always know anymore haha

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote