Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 12th, 2017, 07:10 PM   #1
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Default Futureless

Im a waste... I having nothing to offer. Im incapable of anything productive. I just leach, im giving stuff and I never have anything to give back in return. I can't do anything and when i do i mess it up every time. I brake everything I touch. I ruin every friendship and relationship i have. Im of no value to society, I flunked because I didn't do anything this year. My body is always braking down. My family has list alit of income and i not helping, all i am is a financial drain. I deserve this. All my future holds is beginning for food by a store front. Im pathetic. I have honestly been considering to relieve the world of my experience judt so I have to face the world doing it to me its self, becides my family could sell my things and natural burials are cheep so if i was to I wouldn't be that major of a drain on the family. One final take and then they would be more financials stable. Not only is it one less mouth to feed, its the useless mouth that takes and does nothing thats gone.

I feel I deserve to punish my self for existing....

Fallow the raven to find the wolf
Kooy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2017, 07:16 PM   #2
ClovesXIII
Junior Member+

ClovesXIII's Forum Picture

Default Re: Futureless

Do not punish yourself for being human. You think you're a pest, and maybe that is the case. But no one has yet to say anything, which means you are cared for and not only a drain of resources.

If I could, I would look you straight in your face and tell you that you are not alone. I feel like a complete fuck up with no real journey but you know, I am faking it until I make it. And as a person who struggle with general anxiety disorder I can tell you that it will get better or you will find someone who cares for you so much, that they push you to higher levels of being the better you, that is clearly there.
ClovesXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:24 PM   #3
Mark Hopkins

Name: Mark

Maybe you are. However, at least you are not doing anything harmful to the society like the terrorist attack recently. I bet those people don't even feel sorry for the victims. Don't punish yourself. Try making changes and try helping your family out. It is not about being successful to help them. It is all about the trying.
Mark Hopkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2017, 02:53 PM   #4
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClovesXIII View Post
Do not punish yourself for being human. You think you're a pest, and maybe that is the case. But no one has yet to say anything, which means you are cared for and not only a drain of resources.

If I could, I would look you straight in your face and tell you that you are not alone. I feel like a complete fuck up with no real journey but you know, I am faking it until I make it. And as a person who struggle with general anxiety disorder I can tell you that it will get better or you will find someone who cares for you so much, that they push you to higher levels of being the better you, that is clearly there.
Oh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Hopkins View Post
Maybe you are. However, at least you are not doing anything harmful to the society like the terrorist attack recently. I bet those people don't even feel sorry for the victims. Don't punish yourself. Try making changes and try helping your family out. It is not about being successful to help them. It is all about the trying.
I guess..

Fallow the raven to find the wolf
Kooy is offline   Reply With Quote