Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old July 1st, 2017, 12:00 PM   #41
Nelli
Junior Member+

Name: Nelli
Default Re: Slit length

Mine has always been kinda high and visible.

Let's make truth great again!
Nelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2017, 06:32 PM   #42
Capital Number

My slit is entirely in front, and goes up much further than any girl I've seen. We're all different.
Capital Number is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2017, 09:27 AM   #43
KatieCO2003
Member+

KatieCO2003's Forum Picture

Name: Katie

Hmmm.... never really thought about it in terms of size. I guess mine's maybe an inch when I'm standing? Its enough that it makes me feel feminine when I see myself in the mirror. But I suppose every girl is different. I've seen girls with way bigger cameltoes. Guessing theirs are a lot bigger or maybe its an "outtie" thing?

Also, I'm curious about Alex's question about butts. Like, your hips got wider and flatter and now its easier to see?
KatieCO2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2017, 09:44 AM   #44
leahmae

Name: Leah

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCO2003 View Post
Also, I'm curious about Alex's question about butts. Like, your hips got wider and flatter and now its easier to see?
My slit is up high in the front and very visible. As for Alex's question, I think as you grow and your body changes, the distribution and fat and muscle tone changes as well. So it is possible that as you grow and the tone and shape of your buttocks changes that your anus might become more visible or even less depending on the person. Mine was the same, it is more visible now then it was when i was younger.
leahmae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2017, 11:22 AM   #45
angelina
Member++

angelina's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital Number View Post
My slit is entirely in front, and goes up much further than any girl I've seen. We're all different.
This topic triggered anatomic curiosity . As for the length of the slit, we need to take into account some factors , obese women will tend to have a larger slit then thin women. when we checked with our intimate friends , on an average,it measures about 5 cm in the front.
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:25 PM   #46
Capital Number

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelina View Post
This topic triggered anatomic curiosity . As for the length of the slit, we need to take into account some factors , obese women will tend to have a larger slit then thin women. when we checked with our intimate friends , on an average,it measures about 5 cm in the front.
mine is approximately 7.5 cm in front. I'm very thin and I have a friend who's very thin who I estimate to be around 1 cm in front. I've seen my fair share of vulvae and I can't say I can think of a particular factor that determines slit length.
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:46 PM   #47
DerpyGirl
Banned

Name: Sammy(Samantha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahmae View Post
My slit is up high in the front and very visible. As for Alex's question, I think as you grow and your body changes, the distribution and fat and muscle tone changes as well. So it is possible that as you grow and the tone and shape of your buttocks changes that your anus might become more visible or even less depending on the person. Mine was the same, it is more visible now then it was when i was younger.
Same. Mine is a bit more visible now but it's still not really visible unless I bend over or part my cheeks myself. I guess my hips changed and there's less padding there. Haha
DerpyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:50 PM   #48
DerpyGirl
Banned

Quote:
I don't know as though that's necessarily true because even if you are overweight, your stomach will grow but that doesn't mean that it's pulling on your vaginal area and making it longer. Maybe I'm just confused.
Old July 8th, 2017, 10:48 AM   #49
angelina
Member++

angelina's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital Number View Post
mine is approximately 7.5 cm in front. I'm very thin and I have a friend who's very thin who I estimate to be around 1 cm in front. I've seen my fair share of vulvae and I can't say I can think of a particular factor that determines slit length.
sure...you are having a lengthy slit in front...coz in various yahoo forums slit length of 5cm in front is quoted as average among women.Now tell us what is the factor that determines a girls' slit length as you mentioned above?
Old July 8th, 2017, 12:48 PM   #50
Capital Number

Quote:
sure...you are having a lengthy slit in front...coz in various yahoo forums slit length of 5cm in front is quoted as average among women.Now tell us what is the factor that determines a girls' slit length as you mentioned above?
I said I haven't seen another variable with even a strong enough correlation (much less causation) other than genetics I guess. I could be wrong but I said that there ISN'T a major factor as far as I know.
Old July 9th, 2017, 12:36 PM   #51
angelina
Member++

angelina's Forum Picture

Small , big ,fat or lien constitution of girls do not contribute anything to pudendum slit length. I happened to visit a naturists' camp where I witnessed a variety of shape and sizes in Vulvae.I believe that oriental girls are having prominent vulva mound , bigger lips and long slit where as the European girls have bigger boobs.This made me to assume that the race and genetic factors determine these things...I may be wrong too.
Old July 9th, 2017, 04:01 PM   #52
DerpyGirl
Banned

I do think it's genetics. I don't know what my moms looks like specifically, but I can pretty much guarantee mine isn't too different than hers
Old July 9th, 2017, 04:34 PM   #53
EvaNL
Member+

EvaNL's Forum Picture

Name: Eva

Quote:
... the European girls have bigger boobs.
Gosh, I must not be European then
EvaNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2017, 06:58 PM   #54
Anniebanannie
Member++

Anniebanannie's Forum Picture

Name: Annie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaNL View Post
lol I'm sure yours are HUGE

I'm having a great time here. I'm open to chat, too.
Anniebanannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2017, 07:17 PM   #55
BlackParadePixie
Awesome Poster

BlackParadePixie's Forum Picture

Name: Fiona

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerpyGirl View Post
I don't know as though that's necessarily true because even if you are overweight, your stomach will grow but that doesn't mean that it's pulling on your vaginal area and making it longer. Maybe I'm just confused.
it doesn't really have anything to do with your stomach. i think it has more to do with the size of your outer labia.

17 - f - Wes Anderson fan

BlackParadePixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2017, 07:55 PM   #56
DerpyGirl
Banned

Quote:
They're perfect
Old July 10th, 2017, 07:28 AM   #57
LITTLEANGEL16
Awesome Poster

LITTLEANGEL16's Forum Picture

Name: Angela - Angie

My slit has always been quite prominent and still is, I would also say my it's quite high and is and always has been very easy to see when standing up, I love the way it looks.
Also, my clit hood shows between lips at top of my slit, it has always been that way, it doesn't stick out it's just visible.
I have m lots of girls that their slit is right down between their legs and is not visible or just the very top of the slit can be seen.
Just remember everyone is different and however, your slit looks it's normal for you.

**** No Profile - No Posts - DONT Send Friend Request ****

**** BE NAKED - BE FREE ****

**** SMOOTH IS BEST ****
TAKE CARE EVERYONE
LEZ GIRL 17
LITTLEANGEL16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2017, 08:56 AM   #58
EvaNL
Member+

EvaNL's Forum Picture

Name: Eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITTLEANGEL16 View Post
Just remember everyone is different and however, your slit looks it's normal for you.
I totally agree. It doesn't matter what it looks like: it's normal. Do not worry if your slit looks different from other's.
EvaNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2017, 10:37 PM   #59
veroda

Name: Veronique

Quote:
or like how we stand... some of us do tend to stand up with the pelvis a bit backed away...
veroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2017, 05:53 AM   #60
angelina
Member++

angelina's Forum Picture

Quote:
hey..do not worry.....it is only a general conclusion that how the genetics ,origin and race influence the human body parts....there may be exception too.