Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 1st, 2017, 12:00 PM   #41
Nelli
Junior Member+
 
Name: Nelli
Join Date: March 31, 2017
Location: Finland
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Mine has always been kinda high and visible.

Let's make truth great again!
Nelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2017, 06:32 PM   #42
Capital Number
Junior Member
 
Join Date: September 13, 2016
Location: The United States
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

My slit is entirely in front, and goes up much further than any girl I've seen. We're all different.
Capital Number is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2017, 09:27 AM   #43
KatieCO2003
Member+
 
KatieCO2003's Forum Picture
 
Name: Katie
Join Date: March 31, 2017
Location: Mountains of Colorado, USA
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Hmmm.... never really thought about it in terms of size. I guess mine's maybe an inch when I'm standing? Its enough that it makes me feel feminine when I see myself in the mirror. But I suppose every girl is different. I've seen girls with way bigger cameltoes. Guessing theirs are a lot bigger or maybe its an "outtie" thing?

Also, I'm curious about Alex's question about butts. Like, your hips got wider and flatter and now its easier to see?
KatieCO2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2017, 09:44 AM   #44
leahmae
Member
 
Name: Leah
Join Date: November 15, 2014
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCO2003 View Post
Also, I'm curious about Alex's question about butts. Like, your hips got wider and flatter and now its easier to see?
My slit is up high in the front and very visible. As for Alex's question, I think as you grow and your body changes, the distribution and fat and muscle tone changes as well. So it is possible that as you grow and the tone and shape of your buttocks changes that your anus might become more visible or even less depending on the person. Mine was the same, it is more visible now then it was when i was younger.
leahmae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2017, 11:22 AM   #45
angelina
Member++
 
angelina's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 23, 2015
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital Number View Post
My slit is entirely in front, and goes up much further than any girl I've seen. We're all different.
This topic triggered anatomic curiosity . As for the length of the slit, we need to take into account some factors , obese women will tend to have a larger slit then thin women. when we checked with our intimate friends , on an average,it measures about 5 cm in the front.
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:25 PM   #46
Capital Number
Junior Member
 
Join Date: September 13, 2016
Location: The United States
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelina View Post
This topic triggered anatomic curiosity . As for the length of the slit, we need to take into account some factors , obese women will tend to have a larger slit then thin women. when we checked with our intimate friends , on an average,it measures about 5 cm in the front.
mine is approximately 7.5 cm in front. I'm very thin and I have a friend who's very thin who I estimate to be around 1 cm in front. I've seen my fair share of vulvae and I can't say I can think of a particular factor that determines slit length.
Capital Number is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:46 PM   #47
DerpyGirl
Banned
 
Name: Sammy(Samantha)
Join Date: March 30, 2017
Location: Usa(Pa)
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahmae View Post
My slit is up high in the front and very visible. As for Alex's question, I think as you grow and your body changes, the distribution and fat and muscle tone changes as well. So it is possible that as you grow and the tone and shape of your buttocks changes that your anus might become more visible or even less depending on the person. Mine was the same, it is more visible now then it was when i was younger.
Same. Mine is a bit more visible now but it's still not really visible unless I bend over or part my cheeks myself. I guess my hips changed and there's less padding there. Haha
DerpyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:50 PM   #48
DerpyGirl
Banned
 
Name: Sammy(Samantha)
Join Date: March 30, 2017
Location: Usa(Pa)
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelina View Post
This topic triggered anatomic curiosity . As for the length of the slit, we need to take into account some factors , obese women will tend to have a larger slit then thin women. when we checked with our intimate friends , on an average,it measures about 5 cm in the front.
I don't know as though that's necessarily true because even if you are overweight, your stomach will grow but that doesn't mean that it's pulling on your vaginal area and making it longer. Maybe I'm just confused.
DerpyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2017, 10:48 AM   #49
angelina
Member++
 
angelina's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 23, 2015
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital Number View Post
mine is approximately 7.5 cm in front. I'm very thin and I have a friend who's very thin who I estimate to be around 1 cm in front. I've seen my fair share of vulvae and I can't say I can think of a particular factor that determines slit length.
sure...you are having a lengthy slit in front...coz in various yahoo forums slit length of 5cm in front is quoted as average among women.Now tell us what is the factor that determines a girls' slit length as you mentioned above?
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2017, 12:48 PM   #50
Capital Number
Junior Member
 
Join Date: September 13, 2016
Location: The United States
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelina View Post
sure...you are having a lengthy slit in front...coz in various yahoo forums slit length of 5cm in front is quoted as average among women.Now tell us what is the factor that determines a girls' slit length as you mentioned above?
I said I haven't seen another variable with even a strong enough correlation (much less causation) other than genetics I guess. I could be wrong but I said that there ISN'T a major factor as far as I know.
Capital Number is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2017, 12:36 PM   #51
angelina
Member++
 
angelina's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 23, 2015
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Small , big ,fat or lien constitution of girls do not contribute anything to pudendum slit length. I happened to visit a naturists' camp where I witnessed a variety of shape and sizes in Vulvae.I believe that oriental girls are having prominent vulva mound , bigger lips and long slit where as the European girls have bigger boobs.This made me to assume that the race and genetic factors determine these things...I may be wrong too.
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2017, 04:01 PM   #52
DerpyGirl
Banned
 
Name: Sammy(Samantha)
Join Date: March 30, 2017
Location: Usa(Pa)
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

I do think it's genetics. I don't know what my moms looks like specifically, but I can pretty much guarantee mine isn't too different than hers
DerpyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2017, 04:34 PM   #53
EvaNL
Member+
 
EvaNL's Forum Picture
 
Name: Eva
Join Date: February 23, 2017
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelina View Post
... the European girls have bigger boobs.
Gosh, I must not be European then
EvaNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2017, 06:58 PM   #54
Anniebanannie
Member++
 
Anniebanannie's Forum Picture
 
Name: Annie
Join Date: November 5, 2016
Location: Maryland
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaNL View Post
Gosh, I must not be European then
lol I'm sure yours are HUGE

I'm having a great time here. I'm open to chat, too.
Anniebanannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2017, 07:17 PM   #55
BlackParadePixie
Awesome Poster
 
BlackParadePixie's Forum Picture
 
Name: Fiona
Join Date: September 22, 2014
Location: San Diego, CA
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerpyGirl View Post
I don't know as though that's necessarily true because even if you are overweight, your stomach will grow but that doesn't mean that it's pulling on your vaginal area and making it longer. Maybe I'm just confused.
it doesn't really have anything to do with your stomach. i think it has more to do with the size of your outer labia.

17 - f - Wes Anderson fan


BlackParadePixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2017, 07:55 PM   #56
DerpyGirl
Banned
 
Name: Sammy(Samantha)
Join Date: March 30, 2017
Location: Usa(Pa)
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaNL View Post
Gosh, I must not be European then
They're perfect
DerpyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2017, 07:28 AM   #57
LITTLEANGEL16
Awesome Poster
 
LITTLEANGEL16's Forum Picture
 
Name: Angela - Angie
Join Date: October 12, 2013
Location: UK
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

My slit has always been quite prominent and still is, I would also say my it's quite high and is and always has been very easy to see when standing up, I love the way it looks.
Also, my clit hood shows between lips at top of my slit, it has always been that way, it doesn't stick out it's just visible.
I have m lots of girls that their slit is right down between their legs and is not visible or just the very top of the slit can be seen.
Just remember everyone is different and however, your slit looks it's normal for you.

**** No Profile - No Posts - DONT Send Friend Request ****

**** BE NAKED - BE FREE ****

**** SMOOTH IS BEST ****
TAKE CARE EVERYONE
LEZ GIRL 17
LITTLEANGEL16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2017, 08:56 AM   #58
EvaNL
Member+
 
EvaNL's Forum Picture
 
Name: Eva
Join Date: February 23, 2017
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITTLEANGEL16 View Post
Just remember everyone is different and however, your slit looks it's normal for you.
I totally agree. It doesn't matter what it looks like: it's normal. Do not worry if your slit looks different from other's.
EvaNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2017, 10:37 PM   #59
veroda
Member
 
Name: Veronique
Join Date: February 24, 2017
Location: Ontario
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelina View Post
sure...you are having a lengthy slit in front...coz in various yahoo forums slit length of 5cm in front is quoted as average among women.Now tell us what is the factor that determines a girls' slit length as you mentioned above?
or like how we stand... some of us do tend to stand up with the pelvis a bit backed away...
veroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2017, 05:53 AM   #60
angelina
Member++
 
angelina's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 23, 2015
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaNL View Post
Gosh, I must not be European then
hey..do not worry.....it is only a general conclusion that how the genetics ,origin and race influence the human body parts....there may be exception too.
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2017
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2017, VirtualTeen.org