Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 13th, 2017, 06:43 PM   #21
DerpyGirl
Banned
 
Name: Sammy(Samantha)
Join Date: March 30, 2017
Location: Usa(Pa)
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy_indian_chick View Post
yeah I mean that's sort of what I figured, I guess I've just never really heard of that particular insecurity. that makes sense though - thanks Sammy =).
lol I know what you mean, it's not really a part that many girls are worried about being alike
DerpyGirl is offline  
Old June 13th, 2017, 06:43 PM   #22
Anniebanannie
Nice Poster
 
Anniebanannie's Forum Picture
 
Name: Annie
Join Date: November 5, 2016
Location: Maryland
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy_indian_chick View Post
lol. unfortunately I think you're right - for every possible insecurity, there's at least 1 person who genuinely experiences it. I wish there was a way to assure everyone that we're all beautiful in our own way regardless of how visible (or not) your slit may be lol
haha. Do you have an actual security yourself? You seem very self-confident.

I'm having a great time here. I'm open to chat, too.
Anniebanannie is offline  
Old June 13th, 2017, 06:48 PM   #23
sweetiekate
Junior Member
 
Name: Kate
Join Date: November 21, 2015
Location: Calgary Canada
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

No I'm not insecure. It was something I never really thought about until it came up and I noticed. I guess I was just curious what was most common. Like most other post in this forum people are curious about a whole range of topics and how they compare to other people.
sweetiekate is offline  
Old June 13th, 2017, 06:49 PM   #24
shy_indian_chick
Member
 
shy_indian_chick's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anu
Join Date: July 5, 2016
Location: US
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniebanannie View Post
haha. Do you have an actual security yourself? You seem very self-confident.
I really wish that were true but it's not even close to the truth =/. I think it's really hard to get a feel for someone's personality online. I'm incredibly shy and nerdy irl, but I'm trying to be a little more talkative lately and not so introverted. That's the easily the main thing I'm insecure about. But don't get me wrong, I have some insecurities about my physical appearance too lol.

What are you insecure about?
shy_indian_chick is offline  
Old June 13th, 2017, 06:57 PM   #25
Anniebanannie
Nice Poster
 
Anniebanannie's Forum Picture
 
Name: Annie
Join Date: November 5, 2016
Location: Maryland
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy_indian_chick View Post
I really wish that were true but it's not even close to the truth =/. I think it's really hard to get a feel for someone's personality online. I'm incredibly shy and nerdy irl, but I'm trying to be a little more talkative lately and not so introverted. That's the easily the main thing I'm insecure about. But don't get me wrong, I have some insecurities about my physical appearance too lol.

What are you insecure about?
I hate my thighs. And I don't know if it's an insecurity, but I keep wishing my boobs were different sizes.

I'm having a great time here. I'm open to chat, too.
Anniebanannie is offline  
Old June 13th, 2017, 07:07 PM   #26
shy_indian_chick
Member
 
shy_indian_chick's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anu
Join Date: July 5, 2016
Location: US
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniebanannie View Post
I hate my thighs. And I don't know if it's an insecurity, but I keep wishing my boobs were different sizes.
I see. Seems like almost all of us have some issue or other with boobs (wish mine were a bit larger personally, though I used to be much more insecure about them a few years ago)
shy_indian_chick is offline  
Old June 13th, 2017, 07:10 PM   #27
Anniebanannie
Nice Poster
 
Anniebanannie's Forum Picture
 
Name: Annie
Join Date: November 5, 2016
Location: Maryland
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy_indian_chick View Post
I see. Seems like almost all of us have some issue or other with boobs (wish mine were a bit larger personally, though I used to be much more insecure about them a few years ago)
Yeah, everybody notices them and they're never quite right. Either too big or too small. Or even too medium.

I'm having a great time here. I'm open to chat, too.
Anniebanannie is offline  
Old June 13th, 2017, 07:16 PM   #28
amelia_
Member+
 
Name: Amelia
Join Date: January 3, 2013
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniebanannie View Post
Yeah, everybody notices them and they're never quite right. Either too big or too small. Or even too medium.
It's tough to handle things like that imo, the way your boobs look depends on things like the clothes you're wearing and your bra. It's not something that you should stress about, just ignore people's comments and be happy with yourself
amelia_ is offline  
Old June 13th, 2017, 07:21 PM   #29
Anniebanannie
Nice Poster
 
Anniebanannie's Forum Picture
 
Name: Annie
Join Date: November 5, 2016
Location: Maryland
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by amelia_ View Post
It's tough to handle things like that imo, the way your boobs look depends on things like the clothes you're wearing and your bra. It's not something that you should stress about, just ignore people's comments and be happy with yourself
Well, you're right, of course, but it isn't easy. And since everyone's different, it's hard not to compare.

I'm having a great time here. I'm open to chat, too.
Anniebanannie is offline  
Old June 13th, 2017, 07:29 PM   #30
amelia_
Member+
 
Name: Amelia
Join Date: January 3, 2013
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniebanannie View Post
Well, you're right, of course, but it isn't easy. And since everyone's different, it's hard not to compare.
Absolutely, it's easy to say but harder to do and really believe. I think comparing and being curious about others is good, gives you a different perspective. But it shouldn't get to a point where you think negatively about yourself in relation to others.
amelia_ is offline  
Old June 13th, 2017, 07:50 PM   #31
ALEX_GEE
Junior Member+
 
Name: Alex
Join Date: January 26, 2016
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniebanannie View Post
Are there any insecurities we haven't covered? lol
I'm a bit paranoid about my retarded-looking little toes and I don't think that's been covered yet! lol
ALEX_GEE is offline  
Old June 13th, 2017, 08:01 PM   #32
Anniebanannie
Nice Poster
 
Anniebanannie's Forum Picture
 
Name: Annie
Join Date: November 5, 2016
Location: Maryland
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEX_GEE View Post
I'm a bit paranoid about my retarded-looking little toes and I don't think that's been covered yet! lol
Some people absolutely hate their feet!

I'm having a great time here. I'm open to chat, too.
Anniebanannie is offline  
Old June 14th, 2017, 06:00 AM   #33
ALEX_GEE
Junior Member+
 
Name: Alex
Join Date: January 26, 2016
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniebanannie View Post
Some people absolutely hate their feet!
They're total body traitors! I got a spray tan a few months ago and when my feet dried it became apparant that I've got really hairy toes - omg I was gutted and I couldn't even wax them off or the tan would have came off. I'm now super paranoid about body hair but I know that if I over wax myself now I'm going to end up looking like Domo Kun by the time I'm 30! Ax
ALEX_GEE is offline  
Old June 14th, 2017, 07:30 AM   #34
AmyUK
Member
 
AmyUK's Forum Picture
 
Name: Amy
Join Date: August 21, 2016
Location: UK
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

You can see a bit of mine towards my clit from the front with my legs closed, but underneath I have fairly prominent lips

Amy

Message me I only bite a little
AmyUK is offline  
Old June 14th, 2017, 05:08 PM   #35
DerpyGirl
Banned
 
Name: Sammy(Samantha)
Join Date: March 30, 2017
Location: Usa(Pa)
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiekate View Post
No I'm not insecure. It was something I never really thought about until it came up and I noticed. I guess I was just curious what was most common. Like most other post in this forum people are curious about a whole range of topics and how they compare to other people.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that you sounded insecure. I just know that a lot of teenagers are insecure about different parts of their bodies and ask the "am I normal" or what are you like?" type questions....but it's cool that you just wanted to know too. Nothing wrong with being curious
DerpyGirl is offline  
Old June 14th, 2017, 06:57 PM   #36
Anniebanannie
Nice Poster
 
Anniebanannie's Forum Picture
 
Name: Annie
Join Date: November 5, 2016
Location: Maryland
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEX_GEE View Post
They're total body traitors! I got a spray tan a few months ago and when my feet dried it became apparant that I've got really hairy toes - omg I was gutted and I couldn't even wax them off or the tan would have came off. I'm now super paranoid about body hair but I know that if I over wax myself now I'm going to end up looking like Domo Kun by the time I'm 30! Ax
What a way to discover hair on your toes! I guess body hair is another topic for discussion -- either for curiosity or for feeling self-conscious about.

I'm having a great time here. I'm open to chat, too.
Anniebanannie is offline  
Old June 28th, 2017, 09:58 PM   #37
Beach_Blonde
Member++
 
Beach_Blonde's Forum Picture
 
Name: Brooke
Join Date: January 2, 2016
Location: North Carolina
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

mine isnt to high but its noticable
Beach_Blonde is offline  
Old June 30th, 2017, 11:59 AM   #38
angelina
Nice Poster
 
angelina's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 23, 2015
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy_indian_chick View Post
visible, but not prominent.just curious, what is the motivation behind asking this question? do people really think it makes much of a difference in overall appearance of the vagina?
Mine is very much prominent with a long outies...I have seen slits with lower setup or very short slits in my friends.Of course slits change the appearance of the pussies to some extent.
angelina is offline  
Old June 30th, 2017, 07:07 PM   #39
veroda
Member
 
Name: Veronique
Join Date: February 24, 2017
Location: Ontario
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

I noticed it gets a lot more prominent if I kinda open my hips a bit and move it forward and it hides almost completely if I do the opposite...
veroda is offline  
Old June 30th, 2017, 07:54 PM   #40
amelia_
Member+
 
Name: Amelia
Join Date: January 3, 2013
Gender: Female
Default Re: Slit length

Quote:
Originally Posted by veroda View Post
I noticed it gets a lot more prominent if I kinda open my hips a bit and move it forward and it hides almost completely if I do the opposite...
Yea same, depends a lot on how you look at it and stand.
amelia_ is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org