Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 3rd, 2017, 11:23 AM   #1
Andrew99
Junior Member+

Andrew99's Forum Picture

Name: Andrew
Default I Hate My Life

I'm 17 and I hate my life. I don't have any friends and I am terrified of leaving my house. School has recently just finished but I didn't go in for most of the year, as i have been bullied pretty much all year I don't want to go there. I have no motiviation and I haven't looked at myself in the mirror for months. I hate why I look like and myself. I have no confidence and I have no one to talk to so idk what to do
Andrew99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2017, 12:13 PM   #2
jdhud024
Member+

jdhud024's Forum Picture

Name: JD
Default Re: I Hate My Life

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. I went through similar things, and know what it's like to have no one to talk to.

Typical gay 17 year old furfag with an unhealthy obsession for his truck

PM me anytime, I like meeting people.
jdhud024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2017, 03:20 PM   #3
Shouetsu

Shouetsu's Forum Picture

I'm the worst when it comes to comforting others. I can't say i have more than two "tough guy" bullies in my class. They're not much of a problem. But sure, once they do decide to screw you can bet your ass the "Oh, you think you're tough?" talk is coming. You surely have it a lot harder than i do. But if it's of any comfort, that simply means that you're stronger than i am for putting up with their shit.
Shouetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2017, 04:28 PM   #4
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan

@Andrew99,

It seems to me that the way to beat bullies is to enable yourself to be as cruel as them, but consider that knowledge a responsibility. Maybe go to the gym and learn to look more intimidating. Jordan Peterson once said in one of his lectures that you ought to learn how to make yourself seem like someone who shouldn't be messed with within the first three seconds of someone talking to you. You don't want to send the message that you're an ass hole, but you want to be firm and strong from the get-go. Also, reaching out to like-minded people and keeping them around you at school can help as a group can collectively rally itself against threats. Finally, don't be afraid to explore your own cruelty. Know it and be able to use it if necessary, but control it. Don't let it dictate what you do, but be aware of it and able to use it. Cruelty is often the only thing that can effectively fight cruelty. And remember that this doesn't mean to be an ass hole, but only to be righteous and warrior-like, fighting for what's right.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote