Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 23rd, 2017, 03:22 PM   #1
littleoleme

littleoleme's Forum Picture

Name: Katie
Default voices in my head

About two years ago I was diagnose with schizophrenia. The voices started out as whispers and gradually became loud screams. I would have conversations with the voices in my head. Other times they would ignore what I say to them and repeat certain words over and over. I try to ignore them by wearing headphones and turning up the volume on my laptop, but it never works. When I have a private thought in head the voices could hear them.

There are three boys and two girls that I hear in my head. The boys names are Kevin, Santos, and Ivan. The girls names are Kathy and Jaylene. They told me their names when I ask them. When I ask them why are they talking inside my head they would tell me its none of my business. Most of the questions I ask them gets a response of "none of your business".

During times they are not talking to me they would repeat the word "everyday". other times they repeat the words "no freedom".

If I had a thought in my head the voices would tell me to shout up. If I don't then they start to scream very loud and tell me they are going to put me in the hospital. Its hard not to think of something. One time they told me " Katie your our prisoner and we are going to rape your mind".

In the first few weeks of hearing voices I decided to go to the doctor. The doctor admitted me in the psych ward where I spend three weeks going to therapy. Most of the time there were nothing to do there. There were two television for 25 patients to watch. Also there were books to read, but I never read because the voices would not let me read. During the whole day I walked around the psych ward building which was pretty boring. all the doors around the psych ward were lock to prevent the patients from escaping. There was absolutely nothing to do in the psych ward.

The medicine they gave me was olanzapine which took away the voices. After I got out of the psych ward I stop taking the medicine because the medicine made me sleepy. The voices soon came back when I was no longer on the medicine. In a matter of weeks I call the ambulance to take me back to the psych ward. I spend another three weeks in the psych ward doing nothing and going to therapy.
littleoleme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2017, 01:14 AM   #2
Never_Give_Up

Never_Give_Up's Forum Picture

Name: Toni
Default Re: voices in my head

See I somewhat have the same problem, I have DID or also known as Dissociative Identity Disorder.
Not sure if you heard of it but its like Schizophrenia.
I have these voices in my head that my brain developed while growing up in a really bad environment to protect me, there names are... Leo, Laura, Xavier, Mii, Toni and Brice.
Toni is the host and which is the one typing right now.
Never_Give_Up is offline   Reply With Quote