Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 26th, 2017, 09:38 AM   #1
misterio2

Name: Marcus
Default boy anal

I just recently discovered the pleasure of have anal masturbation.. I was by myself and try with finger(s) and then a big sharpie... am I becoming Gay? not that this is wrong but I am not sure... Is this a common thing for boys? I don't have a GF right now and don't know if because of this I am doing this stuff. Please comment and let me know if you do this as well... Prompt removed. ~Elysium

Last edited by Elysium; May 26th, 2017 at 03:06 PM.
misterio2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 10:22 AM   #2
Kyle37
Member++

Name: Kyle
Default Re: boy anal

That's just disgusting, not gay. It's not common at all, although among vt members it seems to be very common?

Feel free to PM me I guess. Thats what people write here right?
Kyle37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 10:41 AM   #3
mick01
Great Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick

Anal masturbation is just one way to give yourself pleasure. It doesn't make you gay. Having a same sex attraction makes you gay or bi. If you're not attracted to members of the same sex, then you are not gay.
And there's nothing disgusting about it. Enjoy it.
mick01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 10:50 AM   #4
refrigeratorx
Nice Poster

refrigeratorx's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle37 View Post
That's just disgusting, not gay. It's not common at all, although among vt members it seems to be very common?
Idk who you are to speak for all teenage boys in the world, but it's more common than you think. The male g-spot is located up there. Equivalent to the female clitoris. It's just another way to find pleasure.

And agreed. IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU GAY. Enhancing ur pleasure does not decide your sexuality. It's not for everyone of course. And that's for everyone to decide if they wanna try it or not. Don't let some guy who calls it disgusting and uncommon stop u from exploring yourself lol

Curious about life
I can be fun...

Stop asking if things are "normal" because they ARE.

refrigeratorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 12:23 PM   #5
auser_name
Member+

Well, we don't know if you're discovering some homosexual tendencies but what we do know is that anal masturbation is perfectly normal amongst the male population. This is due to the prostate gold located in the anus and when stimulated release extreme amounts of pleasure.

As for your concern of homosexuality, I don't really know how to advise that but from my own personal experience. I didn't realise I was gay until I started feeling emotions for my best friend at the time. these took several years to develop and only then did I know that I was attracted to the same sex, but under no circumstances does anal masturbation correlate to homosexual tendencies. As for some form of final statement it is perfectly normal for boys to dabble in many form of masturbation and it is perfectly normal for boys around puberty to be confused about their sexuality. Just have fun experimenting and please do be safe. Especially with anal stimulation.
auser_name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 12:24 PM   #6
user-999
Member++

user-999's Forum Picture

Well I believe it's completely normal. It's not the thing for me, but if you like it, keep doing it.
user-999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 01:31 PM   #7
pjones
VT Lover

pjones's Forum Picture

Name: paul

if you enjoy anal masturbation that's great. once in awhile i like it too. nothing wrong with it, just be careful as the interior can be scratched or torn easily.

bi nudist
pjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 02:01 PM   #8
zzzzzzzzzz
Great Poster

zzzzzzzzzz's Forum Picture

Some boys like it. Some don't. If you do, enjoy it. unless you specifically want to receive anal sex, it does not make you gay
zzzzzzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 02:57 PM   #9
scott2002
Nice Poster

scott2002's Forum Picture

Name: Scott

When I was young, like maybe 9 or 10, I noticed that for reasons I could not explain or understand, sitting on the toilet after pushing out a big poop it felt surprisingly nice back there inside of me. Now in the shower I have discovered that pushing a soapy finger inside as deep as I can, I can find areas that feel very nice to be touched, pushed on, or rubbed. So, I'm thinking this is that "spot" that's being talked about. I don't know if what I do could be called anal masturbation, but maybe it could be. It doesn;t lead to an orgasm, but it does feel nice when I do it.
scott2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 04:02 PM   #10
eagle18
Nice Poster

Nothing wrong with it, some people like it, some dont. It dont make u gay, its just something that feels good. Ive heard orgasms and protaste stimulation can help reduce the chances of prostate cancer as well.not sure how effective or true.
Just be careful what you put up there. Make sure its clean and smooth and no sharp edges. Dont wanna explain bleeding to your parents lol. If you try stuff outside the shower use a lube or something so it goes smooth.

I love to talk about anything, send me a pm if your bored or wanna chat =]
eagle18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 04:09 PM   #11
Theaverageboy

Name: Nathan

If it pleasures you then go right ahead I actually finger my self a few times and I just love the feeling there's no problem with it go to town but remember not to go all out like the sharpie I stick to licking my fingers and shoving them in me and if you are doing this a lot keep some lotion in hand to make it easier to get them in there

Prompt removed. ~Endeavour

Last edited by Endeavour; May 27th, 2017 at 07:25 AM.
Theaverageboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 04:13 PM   #12
zack.zack
VT Lover

zack.zack's Forum Picture

Name: zacahary

Dude, if it feels good, do it and dont care about what anyone else thinks because its none of their business. And like everyone has said, doing it DOES NOT MAKE YOU GAY!!

17/ M/ Gay/ nudist
Talk to or ask me about anything, anytime and I will reply.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." - FDR
zack.zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 04:25 PM   #13
jackspeaks

Name: Jack

It definitely doesn't make you gay, a lot of straight guys enjoy doing it
jackspeaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 04:31 PM   #14
Vegas2933
Member++

Vegas2933's Forum Picture

Name: Dylan

It's not really my thing but if it's yours, stick at it! Nothing wrong with it and it certainly doesn't make you gay.

16 and Bi. Lives in the UK.

Happy to answer anyone's questions!

And to meet and chat with new people!
Vegas2933 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2017, 07:17 AM   #15
scott2002
Nice Poster

scott2002's Forum Picture

Name: Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick01 View Post
And there's nothing disgusting about it. Enjoy it.
But there can be something disgusting about it. Let's face it, toilet paper doesn't get you completely clean back there. (That's why I always wash my opening with a soapy finger in the shower every day.)
Remember if you do finger yourself back there to ALWAYS then wash your hands really, really well. Because otherwise you can spread invisible bacteria from your own poop onto anything that you touch (like doorknobs, your phone, the refrigerator handle, etc.).
scott2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2017, 08:56 AM   #16
mick01
Great Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott2002 View Post
But there can be something disgusting about it. Let's face it, toilet paper doesn't get you completely clean back there. (That's why I always wash my opening with a soapy finger in the shower every day.)
Remember if you do finger yourself back there to ALWAYS then wash your hands really, really well. Because otherwise you can spread invisible bacteria from your own poop onto anything that you touch (like doorknobs, your phone, the refrigerator handle, etc.).
As this is a teen forum, I'm pretty sure those reading these posts know when they need to wash their hands.
mick01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2017, 09:07 PM   #17
Beltane1001
Member+

It's totally normal and doesn't make you gay. Having being born gay makes you gay.

Lot's of straight guys like it, it's called pegging.

Don't worry about labels, just enjoy what you enjoy as long as you enjoy it safely.
Beltane1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2017, 03:53 AM   #18
Straya
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterio2 View Post
I just recently discovered the pleasure of have anal masturbation.. I was by myself and try with finger(s) and then a big sharpie... am I becoming Gay? not that this is wrong but I am not sure... Is this a common thing for boys? I don't have a GF right now and don't know if because of this I am doing this stuff. Please comment and let me know if you do this as well... Prompt removed. ~Elysium
no this does not make you gay it just means you found a new way to make yourself feel good and no doing this stuff dosent stop you from getting a gf

bi aussie guy always up for making new friends. im on kik or pm more than im on skype
Straya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2017, 05:30 PM   #19
Candy in CT
Junior Member+

Candy in CT's Forum Picture

Name: Candy

If you put ANYTHING in you butt Hole make sure it has a rim, ridge or something to stop it from going in your asshole. My Dad works as a part time EMT and has picked up guy, girls, men and women with things in their assholes and they pushed in to hard and poof, toy is gone. Dad told us the most common is markers and candles. Just trying to help. Try a old hair brush for it.
Candy in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:50 AM   #20
misterio2

Name: Marcus

Thanks everybody for your responses... I will try to post later a follow-up Contact prompt removed. ~Elysium

Last edited by Elysium; June 10th, 2017 at 12:17 PM. Reason: editing
misterio2 is offline   Reply With Quote