Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 10th, 2017, 02:48 PM   #1
City Kid
Awesome Poster

City Kid's Forum Picture

Name: Sophie
Default A reaction to my scars

I recently started dating this guy. We had our first date at a park and at one point we were just lying in the grass looking up at the clouds. I was wearing a dress and when I lay down it slid up my legs so that he could see my thighs. "Do you have a cat?" he suddenly asked. "No, why do you think that I do?" I replied and he simply pointed to my leg. "Oh, no, that's not from a cat." "What is it from then?" "Myself." He was quiet for a while. "So, this is when the dark topics come up," I said to break the silence. "You mean the interesting ones."
He asked me a few more questions about it later, but he never made a big deal out of it. Later that night we ended up making out on a swing. He told me that he liked my legs. "Even though they have scars on them?" I asked. "Flaws are what makes a person interesting."

City Kid
MAD(D) | in recovery since February 2014

[email protected]

Help & Advice moderator

ヽ(ᴗ‿ᴗ)ノ
City Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2017, 03:29 PM   #2
Plane And Simple
Good Life

Plane And Simple's Forum Picture

Default Re: A reaction to my scars

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Kid View Post
I recently started dating this guy. We had our first date at a park and at one point we were just lying in the grass looking up at the clouds. I was wearing a dress and when I lay down it slid up my legs so that he could see my thighs. "Do you have a cat?" he suddenly asked. "No, why do you think that I do?" I replied and he simply pointed to my leg. "Oh, no, that's not from a cat." "What is it from then?" "Myself." He was quiet for a while. "So, this is when the dark topics come up," I said to break the silence. "You mean the interesting ones."
He asked me a few more questions about it later, but he never made a big deal out of it. Later that night we ended up making out on a swing. He told me that he liked my legs. "Even though they have scars on them?" I asked. "Flaws are what makes a person interesting."
Your date is what the world should be like. Admirable really, finally someone knows how to speak truth face to face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooy View Post
Im still virgin
I'm not,math and physics f*** me every day.
Plane And Simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2017, 03:45 AM   #3
OldmanKitty

Name: Oldman

Sounds like a really good experience, It shows that there are people out there that can understand the problems going through with it. Although it could also be that he has had some similar experience with friends before, So that could also explain why he is much more reasonable with them. Either way it's great news!
OldmanKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2017, 07:39 PM   #4
sleepy_teen_99

Name: steph
Red face Re: A reaction to my scars

I had a similar experience with a guy. we were making out on his bed and he moved his hand up my thigh. he got closer to the scars and I tensed up because I knew my shorts had moved and he kept going. I moved his hand past them but he noticed and looked down before asking what they were from. where I told him self harm I saw him gulp alittle before kissing my thigh and returning to what we were doing. its literally the best reaction/experience I have had with my scars.
sleepy_teen_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2017, 07:17 AM   #5
bunnyhabit
Banned

Name: shasha

this is a really nice guy, not the typical reaction to scarring for sure.

i have scars on my upper thighs that show when i wear micro shorts. they are fine line scars so need to be very close to see them. my scars on boobs and bum not visible in public.
bunnyhabit is offline   Reply With Quote