Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 4th, 2017, 10:22 AM   #1
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Default I made a mistake...

I relapsed again.. Big time.. Deeper then normal, more then normal.. My ankle is one big square of lines.

We got a pool and they want me to join ti swim when its set up but.. I don't want anyone seeing what ive done.

My family considers people who cut to be no different then someone who shoots up a school. And that if a person is depressed then they are dangerous. I can't afford my family seeing what ive done. And given how bad it is im tariffed what they would do if they found out.

But knowing from last time we had a pool, they are going to get suspicious of me if I don't wnat to join, and if i do.. They will see my ankle.

Im thankful I don't get permanent scars, but it still takes a few months for that to completely faid.

Is it normal to be in a slight denial you relapsed? I keep having to look to make sure it was real and not a dream.. Im just so upset with myself right now. I don't know what to do..

Fallow the raven to find the wolf
Kooy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2017, 05:18 PM   #2
Amethyst Rose
The Fragile

Amethyst Rose's Forum Picture

Default Re: I made a mistake...

I hate that you relapsed and I'm sorry you're so stressed about your family knowing. The last thing you need is negative reactions that will just make you feel worse. Use this situation as motivation to not do it again. Summer will make it harder to hide with swimming, less clothing in the hotter temperatures etc. so take that into consideration the next time you want to cut.

If your family did find out, would they (and you) be open to involving a therapist? Have you tried therapy before?

Also you could purchase a serum to help your scars fade more quickly.

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
PM Me Ask Me [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desynchronized View Post
Gawd dammit the mods r so cruel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I just food and I still have a hungry.
Amethyst Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2017, 11:05 AM   #3
queenofcontrariety
Member++

queenofcontrariety's Forum Picture

Name: Haley

Relapses can be absolutely devastating. They happen to the best and worst of us. The disbelief that it happened is totally understandable but then there's always a dull reminder that it happened. Hopefully you can learn from this experience.

Many people and families have certain beliefs and feelings until they realize someone they care about is directly impacted. Perhaps now would be the time to open up a little and see if getting real help to find the root of your struggles and develop a treatment plan.

Feel free to PM me at any point
Also known as the girl no one can say it better than

queenofcontrariety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2017, 05:31 AM   #4
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Rose View Post
I hate that you relapsed and I'm sorry you're so stressed about your family knowing. The last thing you need is negative reactions that will just make you feel worse. Use this situation as motivation to not do it again. Summer will make it harder to hide with swimming, less clothing in the hotter temperatures etc. so take that into consideration the next time you want to cut.

If your family did find out, would they (and you) be open to involving a therapist? Have you tried therapy before?

Also you could purchase a serum to help your scars fade more quickly.
Yeah I been working on it... Those another smaller relapse where i carved pathetic into my ankle acured.. Compared to the last one its not bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofcontrariety View Post
Relapses can be absolutely devastating. They happen to the best and worst of us. The disbelief that it happened is totally understandable but then there's always a dull reminder that it happened. Hopefully you can learn from this experience.

Many people and families have certain beliefs and feelings until they realize someone they care about is directly impacted. Perhaps now would be the time to open up a little and see if getting real help to find the root of your struggles and develop a treatment plan.
I just don't know.. When im visibility stress my mother acts scared of me and thinks im crazy.

Old May 14th, 2017, 02:52 PM   #5
DoupDoup

wow, what a mess , how responsable and mature adults can be so intolerant. I just can give u a piece of advice from myself . Just be yourself and walk through bad things. Its too easy to say but really , u have to think how could be the world without bad people or obstacles . Its just a hardship u have to overcome. just take a few minutes to feel selfish , alone . when u are depressed , usually its because others reactions , not yours
(sorry if my englsih is bad , just tell me ^^)

Last edited by DoupDoup; May 16th, 2017 at 12:14 PM.
DoupDoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2017, 06:31 PM   #6
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoupDoup View Post
wow, what a mess , how responsable and mature adults can be so intolerant. I just can give u a piece of advice from myself . Just be yourself and walk through bad things. Its too easy to say but really , u have to think how could be the world without bad people or obstacles . Its just a hardship u have to overcome. just take a few minutes to feel selfish , alone . when u are depressed , usually its because others reactions , not yours
(sorry if my englsih is bad , just tell me ^^)
Being selfish is hard, I just hate my myself more if I do

Old May 18th, 2017, 07:08 PM   #7
missghost

missghost's Forum Picture

Name: Svetlana

I'm very sorry about this, I've relapsed before. I felt very guilty. I know it's hard to stay strong, but you must if you want to get better. As for the scars diminishing, let me know by pm. I know some easy remedies to help them go away faster Try to be positive. Bad times, are just simply times that are bad.
missghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2017, 10:51 PM   #8
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by missghost View Post
I'm very sorry about this, I've relapsed before. I felt very guilty. I know it's hard to stay strong, but you must if you want to get better. As for the scars diminishing, let me know by pm. I know some easy remedies to help them go away faster Try to be positive. Bad times, are just simply times that are bad.
Again tha thanks. And I don't really scar all that much. I haven't made 100 post so i cant pm yet

Old May 24th, 2017, 04:31 PM   #9
DoupDoup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooy View Post
Being selfish is hard, I just hate my myself more if I do
i was feeling the same way 2 years ago , i know how its hard but u have to see this as an hardship u will be better somehow because u will be indepedant and ll live ur own life . no one to judge you , and by the way , if u are too emotinal like this its may be because u have a a lot of empathy, take this in advantage , u are necessarily better than those who persecute you. think aobut it , and its not some ramdom message , im really convinced of what i say even if i dont know you , the fact that u come here to talk about your problems it shows how emtional therefore inteligent u are. its hard to explain why i can describe u like that but many people like to persecute because they dont have anything more
hope u understand xD

i'm not english , so be tolerant and tell me if my english is too bad
DoupDoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2017, 02:48 PM   #10
Blackwell2003

One of my girl mates uses waterproof make up to cover it up
Blackwell2003 is offline   Reply With Quote