Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 22nd, 2017, 12:25 AM   #1
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Default Overboard....

Honestly right now I want to die. I really do. I have tore up my legs till they are unrecognizable... And im sitting with paracord to one side of and pills on the other trying to figure out which route to go for. Im completely committed this time so I guess this is a "what happened" if anyone gives a fuck to wonder where I disappeared to after this. I just cant tale it. Living with them anymore, i can't deal with it. Im done. Im fucking done. Im sorry. But im one less burden on the world. And for anyone trying to talk me out By the time you're reading this ive most likely chosen what im going to do. And thats if this site lets this post stay up.

Goodbye

Fallow the raven to find the wolf
Kooy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2017, 12:35 AM   #2
Periphery
Professional Spivak

Periphery's Forum Picture

Default Re: Overboard....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooy View Post
Honestly right now I want to die. I really do. I have tore up my legs till they are unrecognizable... And im sitting with paracord to one side of and pills on the other trying to figure out which route to go for. Im completely committed this time so I guess this is a "what happened" if anyone gives a fuck to wonder where I disappeared to after this. I just cant tale it. Living with them anymore, i can't deal with it. Im done. Im fucking done. Im sorry. But im one less burden on the world. And for anyone trying to talk me out By the time you're reading this ive most likely chosen what im going to do. And thats if this site lets this post stay up.

Goodbye
Hey bud, just take it easy now alright, you're going to be okay I promise you that. You are in a dark place now, and I have been where you are now. For many years I felt like you, and I too didn't see the point of it anymore. I know it's hard to see the good things now, but I promise you they are there. There is always that tiny shred of hope, those small things that make it worth fighting for. There are so many things that I know you will do in the future, things you will love. Things that will make you laugh. I know it's hard to see the point of it all now, but trust me, it does get better. It sounds so clich and you may not want to hear it now, but just relax. Look, I care. We don't know eachother, but I know you are an amazing person. Deep inside I know you can fight, you can and will win this fight. You can and will make it through. I have been there, and I made it through. If I can, so can you. We all care about you. I know there are so many people out there who care deeply about you, and would be crushed without you, and honestly so will I, so will all of us feel. We do care, and it may not mean much to hear from a stranger, but I can tell you that you are beautiful. It is more than worth it to fight, to not give up. There are many things ahead of you, a bright future. It's a hard battle, but that doesn't mean it's not worth it. It is, trust me when I say that. Giving up now will only leave others with pain and regret. It's really not worth ending it, I know 100% how you feel and what is going through your mind right now, but I promise you you will get better. We are all here for you if need someone to talk to, and we are all here to listen and help <3

When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?
-Marilyn Manson

Android? We can't be friends sorry!!!!!
-Proof Bob is a peasant

~Richelle was here~
Periphery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:52 AM   #3
Amethyst Rose
The Fragile

Amethyst Rose's Forum Picture

@Kooy

I hope more than anything that you did not go through with your plans and that you will read what I'm about to say.

You. Are. Amazing. You have endured so much in your life up until this point and not given up. That right there tells me how incredibly strong you are. There is so much ahead of you that I want you to experience. Happiness, love, accomplishment, those are things that everyone should experience and you are no exception. I've been at the point where you are now, so I know you may not believe anything I'm saying. But don't you want to find out for yourself? I know I want you to, and so does everyone else here. We genuinely care about you. If you ever need to talk, please send me a message - I really do care and would be humbled to bring even the slightest bit of happiness to such a beautiful individual

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
PM Me Ask Me [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desynchronized View Post
Gawd dammit the mods r so cruel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I just food and I still have a hungry.
Amethyst Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2017, 12:07 AM   #4
hjhj
Member++

hjhj's Forum Picture

Name: The Leader of the Yellow Scarves

@Kooy you're wonderful. If you're still here don't leave. Please kooy!

Slowly and silently going crazy.
"I like my sugar with coffee and cream"

hjhj is offline   Reply With Quote