Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 25th, 2017, 09:28 PM   #1
Crispybacon
Junior Member+

Name: Josh
Smile Staying at Gay Friend's House

Hey guys, I'm trying to think of a way to get my mom to let me stay the night at my friend's house. We're both openly gay, so she automatically assumes that we're just hooking up. Is there a good way of convincing her to let me stay? She's been weird about me staying at any guy's house since I came out and having a good excuse would be great.
Crispybacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2017, 09:37 PM   #2
drhalsey1
Member++

drhalsey1's Forum Picture

Name: Braydon
Default Re: Staying at Gay Friend's House

Well, firstly, she should trust you enough, unless you've given a reason for her not to trust before. Also, if you're 18 as it says in your profile, she shouldn't really try interfering much. But you could just simply try convincing her that you're just friends or something
drhalsey1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2017, 09:41 PM   #3
Crispybacon
Junior Member+

That's how I'd expect her to be, but her excuse is that it's the same as if I was straight and staying at a girl's house.
Old April 25th, 2017, 09:47 PM   #4
Vicboy2707
Member++

Vicboy2707's Forum Picture

Name: Christopher

Well your 18 I would be telling her get stuffed but that's just me you aren't going to hookup are you

I'm 17 bi Hit me up I love to talk to new people about anything at all PS NUDE IS BEST
Vicboy2707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2017, 10:05 PM   #5
Crispybacon
Junior Member+

Not planning on it
Old April 25th, 2017, 10:09 PM   #6
Vicboy2707
Member++

Vicboy2707's Forum Picture

Name: Christopher

Well then she should trust you I don't know why she wouldn't your 18 it's your Choice and she need to realise she can't keep you all your life lol

I'm 17 bi Hit me up I love to talk to new people about anything at all PS NUDE IS BEST

Last edited by Vicboy2707; April 26th, 2017 at 07:05 AM.
Vicboy2707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2017, 06:56 AM   #7
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

well as others have pointed out, your 18, you at this point do have control over your life. but that being said just saying your going to hang out. you already said you weren't planning on hooking up. even say we're going to watch a game or a certain movie.

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2017, 12:35 PM   #8
Kyle37
Member++

Name: Kyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicboy2707 View Post
Well then she should trust you I don't know why she wouldn't your 18 it's your Choice and she need to realise she can't keep you all your life lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by SethfromMI View Post
well as others have pointed out, your 18, you at this point do have control over your life. but that being said just saying your going to hang out. you already said you weren't planning on hooking up. even say we're going to watch a game or a certain movie.
First of all, if you're 18 but still live under your parents roof, then they still have say in your life whether you like it or not. Second, as a response of my own I would say that it doesn't make much sense for your mom to not let you go. It would be the same if it were a straight guy going to a girl's house. There's nothing wrong there.

Feel free to PM me I guess. Thats what people write here right?
Kyle37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2017, 12:42 PM   #9
Zachary G
VT Lover

Zachary G's Forum Picture

Name: zacahary

Theres no answer anyone can give you here that would help you convince your mom to let you stay at your friends house. You know her better than anyone here, that being said, you know what she will agree to and what she wont agree to -- and after living with her for 18 yrs, you should have figured out a way to manipulate her into getting your way. I dont know what else to tell you, so good luck.

17/ M/ Gay/ nudist
Talk to or ask me about anything, anytime and I will reply.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." - FDR
Zachary G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2017, 01:07 PM   #10
jerrion

jerrion's Forum Picture

Name: Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispybacon View Post
Hey guys, I'm trying to think of a way to get my mom to let me stay the night at my friend's house. We're both openly gay, so she automatically assumes that we're just hooking up. Is there a good way of convincing her to let me stay? She's been weird about me staying at any guy's house since I came out and having a good excuse would be great.
As i can see you are 18 so you shouldnt really ask about going to a friends house i guess . but if you really need to ask just tell her that you are good friends with him and that you want to spend some extra time with him
jerrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2017, 01:22 PM   #11
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle37 View Post
First of all, if you're 18 but still live under your parents roof, then they still have say in your life whether you like it or not. Second, as a response of my own I would say that it doesn't make much sense for your mom to not let you go. It would be the same if it were a straight guy going to a girl's house. There's nothing wrong there.
he doesn't need mommy's permission every time he goes somewhere. you're right to an extent, but if she is that controlling, then she is not a healthy person to be around with in the first place, esp if she thinks she can control every single aspect of his life

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2017, 05:36 PM   #12
TWDjacob
Great Poster

You could tell her that it's not just you two. Say a few other people are going over to have a party or something

17 and Bi. Hopefully i answered your question! I love helping everyone with their questions and problems so feel free to message me if you need to talk!
TWDjacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2017, 08:15 AM   #13
beachdude

beachdude's Forum Picture

Name: Peter

Quote:
he doesn't need mommy's permission every time he goes somewhere. you're right to an extent, but if she is that controlling, then she is not a healthy person to be around with in the first place, esp if she thinks she can control every single aspect of his life
Seth is right (a lot) you don't need your moms permission any more. "Mom I'm staying at x house tonight, love you see you tomorrow " done
beachdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2017, 10:45 AM   #14
beachdude

beachdude's Forum Picture

Name: Peter

Quote:
Seth is right (a lot) you don't need your moms permission any more. "Mom I'm staying at x house tonight, love you see you tomorrow " done
beachdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2017, 12:03 PM   #15
ShineintheDark
Great Poster

Name: Magnus

Try and be reasonable. You don;t have to have an argument beyongd what's required, just assure her that you have more important stuff to do than hook up
ShineintheDark is offline   Reply With Quote