Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 15th, 2017, 06:11 PM   #1
ValentinClarke
Nice Poster

ValentinClarke's Forum Picture

Default Over 1 Year- What now?

I'm about 1 year and 2 months clean from SH, and for the majority of that time, I've had no urge to do it again; but, recently, the urge has been getting more intense. I've been a bit more self destructive- doing the things that I wanted to this time last year when I was a bit more twisted, like smoking and drinking. I've become more emotional too- I've cried quite a few times each week, and get very angry very quickly.
I don't know what's stopping me from cutting again though, I'm just ready to do it again- but things nearly got very bad last time, and I'm scared. I just don't get it.
I'm not close to any people that understand what this is like anymore either, so that's a real problem. I feel like the main reason I'm not doing it, is that it may distract me from my GCSEs in about 4 weeks, and they mean a lot to me (stupid, I know.)
I just posted to know if anyone else has been in a similar situation, and how they overcame this.

Pm me if you need to talk about anything I post, or if you need some help
16 - Straight/Curious
Valentin
ValentinClarke is offline   Reply With Quote