Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 15th, 2017, 01:31 AM   #1
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Default Other side to the coin.

So there's another reason I joined this site spasificly and shared things I normally wouldn't have even brought up about myself. A while back my friend was on this site. And on one of the threads according to her "And the purpose is to meet someone to talk on kik... Or whisper" what would happen is basically the off site cut buddy sessions. So i just thought id like to let it known some sadistic freak is using a site ment for help, to pray on people. I shared mine from the prospective of comeing from one. And ill say, it's really sick for someone to use a site like this for such a horrible "game" the problem is she refuses to tell me what thread.... Amd that really conserns me that she wants to protect it. She left the site a few weeks before I joined.

Fallow the raven to find the wolf
Kooy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2017, 01:47 AM   #2
Emilyyy

Emilyyy's Forum Picture

Name: Emily
Default Re: Other side to the coin.

Sadly people like that will always exist. Only thing you can do is report them to site admin. Some people are so low that they want to drag others down with them sadly.

I'm 14 and live near Glasgow, Scotland. I consider myself to be a girly girl and always up for a laugh.
Emilyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2017, 10:46 PM   #3
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyyy View Post
Sadly people like that will always exist. Only thing you can do is report them to site admin. Some people are so low that they want to drag others down with them sadly.
Yeah..

Old May 17th, 2017, 05:10 AM   #4
OldmanKitty

Name: Oldman

Yes there have been stories of a guy finding young girls and encouraging them to SH and then eventually commit suicide, It's quite macabre and sad when you think about it but people are fucked up in the grand scheme of things, Just try your best to keep yourself and friends safe! And report anyone you might be suspect of.
OldmanKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2017, 02:47 PM   #5
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldmanKitty View Post
Yes there have been stories of a guy finding young girls and encouraging them to SH and then eventually commit suicide, It's quite macabre and sad when you think about it but people are fucked up in the grand scheme of things, Just try your best to keep yourself and friends safe! And report anyone you might be suspect of.
Dang... And alright, ill keep an eye out