Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 7th, 2017, 07:38 PM   #1
Harrier
Awesome Poster

Default Anal Masturbation esp for girls but for all

I was reading a survey here and it looked like most of the girls who had anal sex enjoyed anal masturbation and most girls that haven't had anal sex didn't anal masturbate.

So for girls is there a connection? Do you masturbate anally bc you have had anal sex and like it?

And for everybody what is the big draw to anal masturbation? I'm not into it myself.
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2017, 07:54 PM   #2
Michael M.
Junior Member+

Michael M.'s Forum Picture

Default Re: Anal Masturbation esp for girls but for all

I don't think you can masturbate your anal cavity
Michael M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2017, 09:54 PM   #3
KatieCO2003
Member+

KatieCO2003's Forum Picture

Name: Katie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I was reading a survey here and it looked like most of the girls who had anal sex enjoyed anal masturbation and most girls that haven't had anal sex didn't anal masturbate.

So for girls is there a connection? Do you masturbate anally bc you have had anal sex and like it?

And for everybody what is the big draw to anal masturbation? I'm not into it myself.
I don't think it works the same way for guys (gay guys, please correct me if I'm wrong). For girls, almost all of our parts are inside. And a girl's vagina is very close to her anus. I'm thinking that for some girls, we have nerves that maybe point more toward our anuses than toward our vaginas. Or maybe a good bit of both? That may explain why for some girls, anal mastrubation and sex feel incredible, and for some its just meh, and for others it just hurts like hell. At least, that's my best guess right now. And if something feels really good, you want more. And if something hurts you try to avoid it.
KatieCO2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2017, 07:44 PM   #4
Harrier
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCO2003 View Post
I don't think it works the same way for guys (gay guys, please correct me if I'm wrong). For girls, almost all of our parts are inside. And a girl's vagina is very close to her anus. I'm thinking that for some girls, we have nerves that maybe point more toward our anuses than toward our vaginas. Or maybe a good bit of both? That may explain why for some girls, anal mastrubation and sex feel incredible, and for some its just meh, and for others it just hurts like hell. At least, that's my best guess right now. And if something feels really good, you want more. And if something hurts you try to avoid it.
Thanks Katie. Never thought of that.

Anybody else have opinions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael M. View Post
Yes you can. There's tons of posts here about it. You can google/wiki it too.
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:17 AM   #5
Jordanchill
Junior Member+

Jordanchill's Forum Picture

Name: Jordan

For both men and woman, the anus is a place where there are many nerve endings which make this area sensitive. For some people, this is a good sensitive that ends up arousing them and for others it is a weird sensitive that turns them off and they would rather not experience. Men also have a prostate gland that can be stimulated through the anus that can produce a strong orgasm in some of them which may attract them to masturbate in this manner. Every person is different, however, in the sensitivity and how they feel.
Jordanchill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2017, 05:00 PM   #6
Ashelyisamazing878
Banned

Name: Ashely

I have not had anal sex but I have masturbate anally before. It's nice and sensetive so it gets me to where I wanna go.
Ashelyisamazing878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2017, 02:12 PM   #7
clarissanyx
Junior Member+

Name: Clarissa

I absolutely adore anal. The connection can usually be made. I love both anal sex and masturbation. It just feels amazing
clarissanyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2017, 04:50 PM   #8
Harrier
Awesome Poster

As the OP I still don't understand the desire to masturbate anally. But the answers given so far have helped.

Maybe part of it is that there is no clean up, along with feeling good of course?
Old May 5th, 2017, 10:17 PM   #9
KatieCO2003
Member+

Quote:
As the OP I still don't understand the desire to masturbate anally. But the answers given so far have helped.

Maybe part of it is that there is no clean up, along with feeling good of course?
What if every orgasm you'd ever had mastrubating was just kind of meh... and then you tried anal mastrubation and suddenly had one of those toe curling, back arching, legs shaking orgasms that everybody talks about? What would you do? Go back to a life of meh? Or start looking for interesting things to put in your butt? I can understand that as a guy, putting things inside of yourself isn't a natural desire. So you might not understand. But its completely natural for girls, both to want things inside and to put things inside.
Old May 5th, 2017, 10:42 PM   #10
biboy_unsure

biboy_unsure's Forum Picture

Name: JB

I don't do it regularly but every once in a while i do. It really intensifies the ending.
biboy_unsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2017, 12:30 AM   #11
Hufflepufflife
Junior Member+

Name: Gabriel

It isn't a must for me and I do it maybe once every three months.
Hufflepufflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2017, 03:37 PM   #12
Harrier
Awesome Poster

Quote:
What if every orgasm you'd ever had mastrubating was just kind of meh... and then you tried anal mastrubation and suddenly had one of those toe curling, back arching, legs shaking orgasms that everybody talks about? What would you do? Go back to a life of meh? Or start looking for interesting things to put in your butt? I can understand that as a guy, putting things inside of yourself isn't a natural desire. So you might not understand. But its completely natural for girls, both to want things inside and to put things inside.
Lol. Makes sense. Do girls talk to other girls about it? I have never overheard girls talking sbout it. My gf has never talked about it with me.
Old May 6th, 2017, 08:37 PM   #13
KatieCO2003
Member+

Quote:
Lol. Makes sense. Do girls talk to other girls about it? I have never overheard girls talking sbout it. My gf has never talked about it with me.
This is the only place I've ever discussed it, and it seems like I'm attracting a lot of creeps becuse of it.
Old May 6th, 2017, 08:40 PM   #14
Harrier
Awesome Poster

Quote:
This is the only place I've ever discussed it, and it seems like I'm attracting a lot of creeps becuse of it.
Surprise surprise lol. But ya that sucks. Maybe they're just curious and this is a place for them to understand but they don't know how to ask cuz they're socially awkward. Or it could be that they're creeps lol
Old May 6th, 2017, 08:51 PM   #15
KatieCO2003
Member+

Quote:
Surprise surprise lol. But ya that sucks. Maybe they're just curious and this is a place for them to understand but they don't know how to ask cuz they're socially awkward. Or it could be that they're creeps lol
It seems like beause we're discussing sex, people assume its OK to ask me very personal and invasive questions. They keep forgetting, or ignoring, that most of us are not of legal age. Think about this... if a guy overheard two 13yo girls discussing anal mastrubation in a movie theatre and he turned around and asked them what sorts of things they had inserted, how long do you think it would be before the cops to arrested him as a pedo?
Old May 6th, 2017, 09:33 PM   #16
Harrier
Awesome Poster

Quote:
It seems like beause we're discussing sex, people assume its OK to ask me very personal and invasive questions. They keep forgetting, or ignoring, that most of us are not of legal age. Think about this... if a guy overheard two 13yo girls discussing anal mastrubation in a movie theatre and he turned around and asked them what sorts of things they had inserted, how long do you think it would be before the cops to arrested him as a pedo?
Bwahaha. Ya but you're not in a theatre. You're in an educational forum discussing sex. And I assume the people who are asking you are under 18. But I get you're point. I get crazy weird af messages on here to. And I can only assume it's 20x worse for a girl!
Old May 7th, 2017, 08:28 AM   #17
Glitterboy

Glitterboy's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael M. View Post
You can.

lonny
Glitterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2017, 06:04 AM   #18
ALEX_GEE

Name: Alex

I enjoy masturbating anally and yes I enjoy anal sex. For me the best sensations come from being stretched anally and deep penetration that enters your first colon. I know a lot of girls hate being stretched because of the pain but I also agree with KatieCO2003 in that because its so close to our pussy you can definitely feel the sensation when you're being penetrated and the more your anus expands the more sensitive your pussy is - especially if you are being penetrated in both at the same time. On the other hand there aren't many nerve endings inside your anal cavity so if you're with a guy who isn't very thick or long, or using small toys - you can't feel much when its in there, but then again thats perfect for people who don't do anal that much and can't take the pain. However I really love deep anal and if you find a guy who is big enough (or a girl with a strapon) you can have really explosive orgasms from being penetrated through your first colon because its packed full of nerve endings and its super sensitive. Guys who have managed to do deep anal with me have also said their orgasms were much better because the spasms and convulsions from the colon and anus together are like a wave of contractions. Everyones tastes are different though so there's not one-size fits all to anal masturbation or sex. Axxx
ALEX_GEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2017, 07:15 AM   #19
SamMystic
Member+

SamMystic's Forum Picture

Name: Sam

I thought guys were more sensitive back there than girls, because of the scrotum of something like that haha, anyway, it has something to with putting oressure on some other thing

Hey! I'm a 16 year old Dutch guy and I'd love to chat, send me an invite!

SamMystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2017, 07:59 AM   #20
justGal

justGal's Forum Picture

Quote:
Bwahaha. Ya but you're not in a theatre. You're in an educational forum discussing sex. And I assume the people who are asking you are under 18. But I get you're point. I get crazy weird af messages on here to. And I can only assume it's 20x worse for a girl!
It isn't worse for us, stop this
justGal is offline   Reply With Quote