Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old March 22nd, 2017, 01:19 AM   #1
camille78
Banned

Name: Camille
Default Flat chested and depressed

My younger sister is under depression. She is 20 years old and is unhappy because of her boobs. I tried to convince her but she is not listening to me. She says everyone is making fun of her flat chest and she lost the confidence to go in public. One of our cousins suggested undergoing breast augmentation surgery from a clinic in Vaughan. But I would like to know if the surgery helps her to overcome depression. I thought of taking her to depression centre in our locality. Any thoughts?
Old March 22nd, 2017, 01:39 AM   #2
PinkFloyd
Steve Jobs' Bitch

PinkFloyd's Forum Picture

Name: Rob
Default Re: Flat chested and depressed

Taking her to the depression center is the most important thing. If in the end, she wants breast implants, tell her to not cheap out on them. I'm no expert on the subject, but cheap jobs are cheap looking and obviously fake, whereas expensive jobs are much better quality.

"My mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping." Fred Rogers
Old March 22nd, 2017, 11:58 AM   #3
miahere

Name: mia

Quote:
Originally Posted by camille78 View Post
My younger sister is under depression. She is 20 years old and is unhappy because of her boobs. I tried to convince her but she is not listening to me. She says everyone is making fun of her flat chest and she lost the confidence to go in public. One of our cousins suggested undergoing breast augmentation surgery from a clinic in Vaughan. But I would like to know if the surgery helps her to overcome depression. I thought of taking her to depression centre in our locality. Any thoughts?
I've been dealing with a lot of issues lately and had brought up a little depression, but it's a little less now and I'm feeling a little better every day. Besides those problems I also have really small breasts. I'm going to be 19 this year and it's very hard to find bra's my size. There's only one sports bra which is small enough. But really if I wore a t- shirt with or without a bra there's literally no difference. So I have sort of accepted it now but at high school it just added to my depression. I had a lot of medical problems when I was small which caused a lot of long term damage down below so my plumbing was not working at all and dealing with wearing protection was bad enough. I went for therapy for a long time until I could at least focus on my studies and whatever small social life I had. In high school people did make fun of me for having such a flat chest, and it wasn't easy, at college now people seem to be more mature and accepting of people. I don't think Surgery is the answer or the solution. I would keep any kind of surgery as a last resort.
Hope she does better,
Old March 22nd, 2017, 12:32 PM   #4
Dmaxd123
Member+

I think you are right that you need to find her someone to talk to on a professional level.

if the therapist/counselor says "gee the only thing keeping you down is small boobs" then go for the surgery but I would be guessing there may be more to it than that.

as a guy I like them all sizes and small does actually attract me more compared to huge ones, but I think advertising has conditioned people to want to look a certain way and conditioned us to expect others to look a certain way
Old March 23rd, 2017, 02:09 AM   #5
camille78
Banned

Name: Camille

Thanks for the reply guys!! I have decided to take her to depression treatment. If she still feels insecure even after the treatment then I would let her consider surgery.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 10:57 AM   #6
Endeavour
Global Moderator

Endeavour's Forum Picture

OP banned.

Global Moderator
live a life you will remember

Feel free to contact me: PM [email protected]
Visit: Path to the Horizon Ask Me Anything
Closed Thread