Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:08 PM   #41
Triple k

Triple k's Forum Picture

Name: Kelly
Default Re: What Happened at your Physical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leena_2003 View Post
The second time it was just me and the checkup was all the same except she also asked me some questions about if I'm sexually active or planning to be in the near future, and to talk to her about anything related to sex if I want to at any time. She makes me feel comfortable about it all.
I was actually more embarrassed by talking to my doctor about sexual issues and my period then i was while he examined my vagina
Triple k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2017, 01:30 PM   #42
Triple k

Triple k's Forum Picture

Name: Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophielicious View Post
That's kinda like my doctor, he was really great made me feel very relaxed maybe to much so lol. No mirror with mine though
the mirror was weird at 1st but seeing what he was doing ended up being a good thing
Triple k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:35 AM   #43
BECCAandMOLLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple k View Post
I was actually more embarrassed by talking to my doctor about sexual issues and my period then i was while he examined my vagina
Quote:
the mirror was weird at 1st but seeing what he was doing ended up being a good thing

Really I was never nervous well I guess because I had a young female dr
She also used the mirror with me too it helpers alot

We need to take a break from VT
molly my self and molly's sister
BECCAandMOLLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:44 PM   #44
Tori101

Tori101's Forum Picture

Name: Tori

Quote:
Originally Posted by lori99 View Post
Same thing as you except I don't keep my underwear on
So you were naked for the whole thing or you had your bra on?
Tori101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:57 PM   #45
Leena_2003
Member+

Leena_2003's Forum Picture

Name: Leena

Quote:
Maybe because my doctor is a woman and I have gone to her for many years, I didn't feel embarrassed or uncomfortable. She hasn't asked any uncomfortable questions yet, just the standard things I guess, about my period and that I can talk to her any time for advice if I need to when I start to become sexually active. I feel I can trust her and that she won't tell anyone else.
Leena_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2017, 10:21 PM   #46
Alexis16
Member+

Alexis16's Forum Picture

Name: Alexis

I dont get too embarrassed, maybe cause my doctor is a woman. I dont love going to the doctor but its not the worst thing either.
Alexis16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2017, 12:42 PM   #47
Danielle17

Danielle17's Forum Picture

Name: Danielle

I'm always asked to remove my clothes and put on a gown after I'm led to the exam room. The nurse asks questions about periods and sexual activity before the doctor actually comes in and does the physical exam (breasts and pelvic). It's always a little uncomfortable and not something I look forward to, but yeah, not the worst thing either.

Forever
Danielle17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2017, 01:16 PM   #48
amelia_
Member+

Name: Amelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle15 View Post
I'm always asked to remove my clothes and put on a gown after I'm led to the exam room. The nurse asks questions about periods and sexual activity before the doctor actually comes in and does the physical exam (breasts and pelvic). It's always a little uncomfortable and not something I look forward to, but yeah, not the worst thing either.
I just had mine and yeah it was basically this. Awkward and I was nervous but I guess thatís normal.
amelia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 11:39 AM   #49
NudistFun
Member++

NudistFun's Forum Picture

Name: Laura

My doctor is sort of random. Female doctor. Sometimes I've given a gown, sometimes I'm fully nude for the entire things. That office is cold!

Hi! I'm Laura!
I'm a fun loving, curious girl from the South!

I'm brutally honest, love anything outdoors, books,
sports, volleyball, and yes, I was raised and still am a nudist!

NudistFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 11:58 AM   #50
Beachgirl16

Name: Arianna

When I go to the doctors I get fully naked from the start. I feel totally comfortable being naked with my doctor even tho it's a guy, he's pretty young like 25 lol. I mean the whole spread your legs and touching my breasts is a little weird but it's all cool at the end of the day. A little awkward cuz I'll get wet so I'll be embarrassed but after that I'm fine with everything. I hear tons of people who have weird experiences and I wonder what i would do in those situations

Ask me anything, I'm happy to answer.
Beachgirl16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2018, 05:19 PM   #51
Angela1861
Junior Member+

Name: Angela

before puberty, my doctor had me remove all my clothes in a bathroom and put on a gown, then go into a separate room by myself for a little bit. Then she came in, and had me remove my gown completely. She then did the regular physical from there, inspecting my chest and vagina. During puberty, all that is different is that I donít remove my down completely. I donít have pubic hair, so itís not really any different.
Angela1861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2018, 07:35 PM   #52
natsumi

natsumi's Forum Picture

Name: Natsumi

I had my first exam recently since moving. I had to wear a gown with nothing under. The doctor checked my pulse, heartbeat and weight before moving on to my chest. He held them for a little while then had me lie down on a table. The doctor explained what he was doing every step of the exam so I could relax. He checked the outside of my vagina then he put his finger into me gently. It felt weird but there was no pain. He poked for a while and I was starting to feel tingly so I told him and he stopped. He then did the same for my butt (without the finger) and talked to me about some stuff and we were done.
natsumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2018, 04:09 PM   #53
Tori101

Tori101's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela1861 View Post
before puberty, my doctor had me remove all my clothes in a bathroom and put on a gown, then go into a separate room by myself for a little bit. Then she came in, and had me remove my gown completely. She then did the regular physical from there, inspecting my chest and vagina. During puberty, all that is different is that I donít remove my down completely. I donít have pubic hair, so itís not really any different.
Does she remove the gown for what is needed to be examined?

Send me a PM if you want to chat!
Old March 31st, 2018, 08:59 PM   #54
Tori101

Tori101's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsumi View Post
I had my first exam recently since moving. I had to wear a gown with nothing under. The doctor checked my pulse, heartbeat and weight before moving on to my chest. He held them for a little while then had me lie down on a table. The doctor explained what he was doing every step of the exam so I could relax. He checked the outside of my vagina then he put his finger into me gently. It felt weird but there was no pain. He poked for a while and I was starting to feel tingly so I told him and he stopped. He then did the same for my butt (without the finger) and talked to me about some stuff and we were done.
What did he talk to you about?

Old April 1st, 2018, 02:59 PM   #55
Ella...
Junior Member+

Ella...'s Forum Picture

Name: Ella

I always have to wear a gown, no underwear or bra. My doctor is a male, but he's really nice, he usually just asks if I have been having problems, and he's never investigated my boobs or nether region. He does check my back though (scoliosis runs in my family), and then there's the usual ear, throat, joint, etc. checks. He also asks about my family, friends, drugs, sex, and makes sure everything's okay.
Ella... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2018, 12:27 AM   #56
scottishlooby

Name: Louise

I find this whole post really strange! I've never ever been asked to strip totally naked or been examined inside or even below the waist by a doctor...I didn't even think it was a thing that needed to be done, unless you have some kinda symptom...is it just an american thing? If I knew this was gonna happen it would stop me wanting to go to the doctor!
scottishlooby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2018, 04:27 PM   #57
Tori101

Tori101's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlooby View Post
I find this whole post really strange! I've never ever been asked to strip totally naked or been examined inside or even below the waist by a doctor...I didn't even think it was a thing that needed to be done, unless you have some kinda symptom...is it just an american thing? If I knew this was gonna happen it would stop me wanting to go to the doctor!
I think that it happends more in america than in other parts of the world.

Old April 14th, 2018, 01:05 PM   #58
LucyCee

LucyCee's Forum Picture

Name: Lucy

I've never stripped completely naked. I've always had a gown and pretty much the same doctor everytime. I try to schedule appointment around my period for obvious reasons.
LucyCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2018, 01:50 PM   #59
Cangirl
Nice Poster

Cangirl's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlooby View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori101 View Post
I think that it happends more in america than in other parts of the world.
Dont you have OB/GYN's there? Im sure you do. Its part of the annual physical pelvic exam thing.

16, bi Canadian girl. love life, friends, and being happy. Message me if you want to talk about anything.
Cangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2018, 06:19 PM   #60
scottishlooby

Name: Louise

We do but I'm pretty sure that you would only have something like that if you had a problem, not like a routine thing apart from a smear test thing I think only starts when you are 20
scottishlooby is online now   Reply With Quote