Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 22nd, 2017, 04:17 PM   #21
chasecoco

Default Re: What Happened at your Physical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMolly View Post
This is why I don't think I will ever have a male doctor. No thanks.
Ya I'm never having him again.
chasecoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2017, 04:18 PM   #22
chasecoco

Old September 22nd, 2017, 04:56 PM   #23
hayley2003

hayley2003's Forum Picture

Name: Hayley

i gave a female dr. so it doesn't seem too weird to be exaimed.

my sister (11yo) has been exaimed by guy dr, but he always requests that my mom be in the room at the same time. i think maybe he doesn't want people thinking he's doing weird stuff when exaiming girls. my sister didn't mind, and she like that he said that she was mature for her age.
hayley2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2017, 10:48 PM   #24
Hayleyyy

Name: Hayley

Quote:
Originally Posted by lori99 View Post
Same thing as you except I don't keep my underwear on

I'm the same way. I just keep everything off. They'll ask if you're sexually active too
Hayleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2017, 12:31 AM   #25
CanadaGirl12

For mine it was pretty normal like everyone talked about.... had me lay on a table and then pulled my panties down and looked inside then touched.. the worst part of the whole thing was when I had to get up off the table bend over it and he put a finger inside my bum and vagina a the same time........... it really sucked
CanadaGirl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2017, 01:20 AM   #26
MissMolly

Name: Molly

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasecoco View Post
Did you ever tell anyone?

I'm really sorry that happened to you.
MissMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 05:47 PM   #27
chasecoco

Quote:
Did you ever tell anyone?

I'm really sorry that happened to you.
no because i dont want that kinda attention
Old September 28th, 2017, 11:19 AM   #28
chloe12

Name: Chloe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasecoco View Post
I'm not sure the assumption that the doctor was touching your private areas because he was a man is a fair assumption to make. I would never want to offend you, but doctors see thousands of naked bodies every year, and you probably think too highly of yourself if you think you were singled out for special, sexualised treatment. My doctor is a man and I've never had any issues. You are putting forth a completely sexist and inane assumption about a person who has probably spent more time training to be a doctor than you've been out of nappies.
chloe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2017, 06:43 PM   #29
chasecoco

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe12 View Post
I'm not sure the assumption that the doctor was touching your private areas because he was a man is a fair assumption to make. I would never want to offend you, but doctors see thousands of naked bodies every year, and you probably think too highly of yourself if you think you were singled out for special, sexualised treatment. My doctor is a man and I've never had any issues. You are putting forth a completely sexist and inane assumption about a person who has probably spent more time training to be a doctor than you've been out of nappies.
I never said anything about male doctors. And i never said anything about being singled out. And i never said anything about being higher than anyone else. In fact, my brother is a doctor. What i did say is that i was uncomfortable with the way that particular doctor touched me, and that im not seing that particular again.I am not being sexist, you are just assuming
Old October 1st, 2017, 11:26 AM   #30
ALEX_GEE

Name: Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe12 View Post
Thats a really harsh shitty comment to make, especially when lots of doctors abuse their authority and touch girls innappropriately. Dont come on here trolling and slut-shaming someone into feeling bad about the way they were treat! You sound like a totally fake POS!!!
ALEX_GEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:35 AM   #31
chloe12

Name: Chloe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEX_GEE View Post
Thats a really harsh shitty comment to make, especially when lots of doctors abuse their authority and touch girls innappropriately. Dont come on here trolling and slut-shaming someone into feeling bad about the way they were treat! You sound like a totally fake POS!!!
My dad is a doctor, and it bothers me deeply he is discriminated against because some women have a sexist fear of being inappropriately touched. What percentage of doctors "abuse their authority"?

You think that gynos spend 12+ years in medical school just to get a look at some beat-up poon?

You clearly misunderstand what "slut-shaming" is if you're accusing me of perpetrating it, unless you are somehow insinuating that the poster above gained some sort of sexual satisfaction from their supposed abuse. I am completely sex-positive, but I'm also anti-sexism.

Also, there is an apostrophe in "don't". You wouldn't want to seem overwrought, would you?

chloe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2017, 03:44 AM   #32
Sweeper
Junior Member+

Name: Anna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEX_GEE View Post
Are you seriously going off on a person because they injected some logic into this conversation?

How in the world is it trolling and slut-shaming? She just offered information the posters may not have been aware of.
Sweeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2017, 08:25 PM   #33
ALEX_GEE

Name: Alex

Hmm yeah - not hard to spot the guys in here pretending to be girls! tut tut tut....sad little pedo's!
ALEX_GEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2017, 12:58 AM   #34
chasecoco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeper View Post
Are you seriously going off on a person because they injected some logic into this conversation?

How in the world is it trolling and slut-shaming? She just offered information the posters may not have been aware of.
Ok first of all what kind of ''logic'' takes away from the origional question? We went from what happened at our last physical to some kind of sexist debate that serves no purpous. And second of all i know damn well what I'm aware of and what I said. That chloe girl took me saying im never seeing a particular doctor, and turned it into a totally un-supported, sexist, claim.

Last edited by chasecoco; October 17th, 2017 at 09:37 PM.
Old October 27th, 2017, 07:13 PM   #35
sara___

sara___'s Forum Picture

Name: Sara

Quote:
I've never had a doctor actually shove their fingers inside me, but she does make me spread my legs and looks at my vagina and anus
Its hard to believe they doctor would actually shove anything into a patient' vagina. In my case I have had my doctor put his fingers inside me. He was very gentle and told me what he was going to do each step of theway.

"I dont play hard to get, I play hard to forget"
sara___ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2017, 08:49 PM   #36
Triple k

Triple k's Forum Picture

Name: Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara___ View Post
Its hard to believe they doctor would actually shove anything into a patient' vagina. In my case I have had my doctor put his fingers inside me. He was very gentle and told me what he was going to do each step of theway.
When it came timeto examine my vagina my doctor was the same way.. we spoke to me and told me everything that he was about to do before he did it. He even position a mirror so I could watch what he was doing.
Triple k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:25 PM   #37
MeganA
Banned

Name: Megan

I'm 15 and I am only naked for the gyno exam.
MeganA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2017, 06:22 PM   #38
Leena_2003

Leena_2003's Forum Picture

Name: Leena

I have a female doctor and she's very good. I only had to physicals so far, and with the first one my mom was present. The doc explained everything she was going to do. All the usual stuff (pulse, breathing, weight...) and then she checked my boobs and felt and looked around the outside of my vagina. The second time it was just me and the checkup was all the same except she also asked me some questions about if I'm sexually active or planning to be in the near future, and to talk to her about anything related to sex if I want to at any time. She makes me feel comfortable about it all.
Leena_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2017, 08:27 AM   #39
sophielicious
Junior Member+

sophielicious's Forum Picture

Name: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple k View Post
When it came timeto examine my vagina my doctor was the same way.. we spoke to me and told me everything that he was about to do before he did it. He even position a mirror so I could watch what he was doing.

That's kinda like my doctor, he was really great made me feel very relaxed maybe to much so lol. No mirror with mine though
sophielicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2017, 08:58 AM   #40
sazzzo

Name: Theresa

I've had to undress to just underwear and the doctor could see everything she needed to. Like obviously my boobs were growing she could see that and she asked if was ok with periods but she didn't need to look. That's only been once and at all other appointments we just talk about things that are happening to my body.
sazzzo is offline   Reply With Quote