Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 23rd, 2016, 09:24 PM   #1
anemia

anemia's Forum Picture

Default self harm addiciton

i don't know what to even do anymore. every time i see a sharp object i steal it and cut with it. i've tried every coping mechanism i can. nothing helps at all. i just want to cut up every single piece of my body. i can't handle it anymore. i have a therapist, but she doesn't help the urges.

sometimes, i just don't even care anymore about stopping. it's getting to the point where i bleed high amounts by overdosing on ibuprofen before cutting (for those that don't know ibuprofen is a blood thinner, it makes the blood harder to clot)

psychatric ward is not an option, acute term was shown to make my symptoms worse. can't go for long term because our insurance won't cover it at all. i've been to a acute term 3 times in the past 2 months. one was for 14 days. even there, i managed to pull a screw out of my door and scratch it upon my skin until it burned. it was a dull screw too.

i just need someone my age who understands. i broke up with my girlfriend because she was lying to me all the time and encouraged my self harm. we did it together. she was mentally ill as well, and a opiate addict.

thanks for reading this, i hope i get some positive feedback.
anemia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2016, 05:49 AM   #2
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT
Default Re: self harm addiciton

Forget what the insurance will pay for. That's not for you to worry about. Go to the er and ask for help. Tell them just what you said here. They'll provide help if you are a danger to yourself or others
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2016, 06:16 AM   #3
Trevor.

Name: Trevor

I think you need a better therapist. There's a doctor out there that can help you. Talk to your parents about it and try to help them understand what pain your going through. Try helping your friend in the process. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU
Trevor. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2016, 05:05 PM   #4
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan

Realize that this is very dangerous behavior. Like JT said, you need to find help at any cost. Losing too much blood can seriously injure you. Please get help! Call the ER if you have to. They'll know what to do.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote