Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 18th, 2016, 03:35 PM   #1
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut
Default Everything is wrong

I just had a shouting fit. Screaming at my best friend for basically no reason till she left.
I was being mean to one of my other best friends, too.

Dunno...it's just nothing in my life seems to be right anymore.
This year is of the most horrible I ever had. I just feel like crying all the time but I can't really show that. I have to be tough ad strong on the outside. But I don't want to anymore.
I just wanna scream, hurt myself, whatever...

I had so many breakdowns, I always kept fighting but I'm so sick and tired of it. I hurt the people around me with being such a crappy weak person...

I'm just tired of it all...

Sorry
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:31 PM   #2
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan
Default Re: Everything is wrong

@Peanut_

You are in control, my man. Just remember that. The first step to taking back control of your life is realizing that ultimately you choose the course that sets you down certain paths. That's not to say that everything is your fault. That wouldn't make sense. But my point is that it is difficult to pick a path that doesn't have serious issues, but not leaving that choice up to chance is good.

I'd start by apologizing to your best friend. She's a big deal for you and a huge asset--I assume so since you said she was your *best* friend.

Take some time to stop and think about your life objectively and what's going wrong exactly. This requires you to stop worrying for at least like 30 minutes of thought and meditation.

I know that can be difficult, but try to put some perspective on your life that way, look at things from a more disconnected point of view, aka act like you're not personally involved in these things for a bit and remove emotion from it only for a short time.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:48 PM   #3
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Hey bro look, it's been a really tough year yeah, but it's almost over ok, new start, new beginnings.

Told you a long time ago it's not guna be easy, there's guna be day's like this. And you need to rely on those closest to you. No matter what you say or do, one thing I do know about your friends, there not guna turn their back on you

your just going through some shit right now. And they know that. It's just coming out right now in how your talking to people. I think they know that. I know that.

Just let that part go and patchnit up later. But for now, you need to find someone to talk to. It's not easy bro I know that. But if you don't it's guna be like a cancer ok? And it'll eat you up from the inside out.

And that's no good.

You know how to reach me bro

Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2016, 07:57 PM   #4
Anniebanannie
Member++

Anniebanannie's Forum Picture

Name: Annie

It sounds exhausting and painful. I'm so sorry. I read elsewhere where you said you were manic. Was this tied into that? Please take good care of yourself.
Anniebanannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2016, 01:10 AM   #5
Mina
Banned

Name: Mina

I'm so sorry! *hugs* ur friends will understand but give urself space to calm first.

My cousin is a Buddhist priest n he taught me to do like this if I get upset r can't handle my emotions: sit quiet n dun think good r bad, just focus on ur breathing naturally n let ur mind relax. Even if only for a few mins it can relli help! Take care!!
Mina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2016, 02:23 AM   #6
Trevor.

Name: Trevor
Smile Re: Everything is wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut_ View Post
I just had a shouting fit. Screaming at my best friend for basically no reason till she left.
I was being mean to one of my other best friends, too.

Dunno...it's just nothing in my life seems to be right anymore.
This year is of the most horrible I ever had. I just feel like crying all the time but I can't really show that. I have to be tough ad strong on the outside. But I don't want to anymore.
I just wanna scream, hurt myself, whatever...

I had so many breakdowns, I always kept fighting but I'm so sick and tired of it. I hurt the people around me with being such a crappy weak person...

I'm just tired of it all...

Sorry
I think first you need to start by telling everyone sorry and tell them that you don't want them to be hurt. Then you should think about all the thing that you did in life and repair yourself. Although you friends were hurt they will feel better to know your done with stress and your ready to have their support.
Trevor. is offline   Reply With Quote